Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandpa is ornery tonight...
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post

I pulled the redneck shit to point out Lounge was full of shit about me being canuck.

Huh?

That makes NO sense, gramps.....

You started an ALIAS to point out you weren't another ALIAS?

Only in your head could that have made a lick of sense....

Please feel free to explain further

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
        Huh?

That makes NO sense, gramps.....

You started an ALIAS to point out you weren't another ALIAS?

Only in your head could that have made a lick of sense....

Please feel free to explain further
        You already outed me as canuck. If you're going to accuse me anyway, why not? I think you know who canuck/lardmachine is. He used to be your pal. I don't remember you girls having a falling out either.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

You already outed me as canuck. If you're going to accuse me anyway, why not? I think you know who canuck/lardmachine is. He used to be your pal. I don't remember you girls having a falling out either.
          Used to be my pal?

How the fuck would you know, couchy?

And that still doesn't answer the claim that you started an alias to point out you weren't an alias.

You pretend to know what you're talking about, to try and feel "involved"

You're not.

You don't know anything other than how to couch surf and live off the gum'nt for a year

Now both sites think you're a joke.

Comment

Don't want me to respond? Too bad. I only know or knew was BF.
            Bullshit. You, GAyR, Ace, ButtFlag, and PedobearTaylorNabokovDolemite were all collaborating as some fucking Troll Legion of DUMB. Drop the revisionist history act. Those of us who still have a reasonable number of brain cells left, we remember that shit.

I never gave him any "info' he had all he needed without my help. I don't even know those other fucks. You're trying awful hard to point fingers cocksucker. Point them somewhere else. I have no motive to fuck with either site. Fact is whoever it is doesn't like me either. There's two former members from here that hate all of us. Think about it. One of them has pulled bullshit before and split.
            You pulled bullshit, got caught, and split. SEVERAL TIMES. And then came back as a new alias and fooled ABSOLUTELY NOBODY.

And as I said, the shit you pulled with Angel the other night was inexcusable. As was your enabling of this latest act of terrorism, whomever the fuck it was.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
              Bullshit. You, GAyR, Ace, ButtFlag, and PedobearTaylorNabokovDolemite were all collaborting as some fucking Troll Legion of DUMB. Drop the revisionist history act. Those of us who still have a reasonable number of brain cells left, we remember that shit.

You pulled bullshit, got caught, and split. SEVERAL TIMES. And then came back as a new alias and fooled ABSOLUTELY NOBODY.

And as I said, the shit you pulled with Angel the other night was inexcusable. As was your enabling of this latest act of terrorism, whomever the fuck it was.

Fucking dead on......

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                Bullshit. You, GAyR, Ace, ButtFlag, and PedobearTaylorNabokovDolemite were all collaborating as some fucking Troll Legion of DUMB. Drop the revisionist history act. Those of us who still have a reasonable number of brain cells left, we remember that shit.

Fuck you. You keep bringing up Angel when that's none of your business nor she it even be argued about in public. I already know what you think of me asshole.I've heard it a thousand times. You're just pulling shit out of your ass now, dickhead. Act of terrorism? What an idiot. I think you assholes are behind it for sure now.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

lol , do you really think anyone would bother hacking this place ?

hardly make the national news would it

Comment

Fuck you. You keep bringing up Angel when that's none of your business nor she it even be argued about in public.
                    Not in public?

Why not? Did you only post YOUR bullshit in Private????

Fuck you, asshole. You posted it...now OWN it.

Fucking idiot.

Comment

All I want to know is who's the future grease-spot that called Shoes a 'cunt'?

Internet or not, there are things that just will not fly, and that is one of them.

If one of you would be so kind as to point me in his general direction, I would appreciate that, and your next beer is on the house.

Thank You in advance!

Comment

Nobody reinvented anything son. This fuck canuck came here and possibly there and took advantage of the shit that was going on. I pulled the redneck shit to point out Lounge was full of shit about me being canuck.
                        It's pretty fucking obvious I'm not him. I ain't got the skills or motivation. These assholes already know it's not me so now they want to accuse me of being in on it . Fuck them. and Fuck you if you believe that shit. I argue with assholes here but I don't play shit like that.
                        Whoah, and hold up. At what point did I accuse you of anything, brotherman?

Ease off. My job around here is to get rid of spambots, and occasionally help out folks who have posted some drunkenly embarrassing shit they'd really like edited after they sobered up the next afternoon, via PM.

Quite frankly, I have no idea what went on here the past three days, as my wonderful area of living has been inundated with lighting and rain, both of which have wiped out my internet service.

So with limited electricity, I have little to zero idea of what is going on socially...and in a great way, I'm sort of thankful for it. Jesus, you guys should have tasted the garlic/tomato soup I made with fried eggs on onion rolls I made for dinner this evening...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post
                          All I want to know is who's the future grease-spot that called Shoes a 'cunt'?

Internet or not, there are things that just will not fly, and that is one of them.

If one of you would be so kind as to point me in his general direction, I would appreciate that, and your next beer is on the house.

Thank You in advance!

That would be "Canuck", who is either , or his BFF GaYr

I'll take an IPA please.

Comment

Originally posted by flappo View Post
                            lol , do you really think anyone would bother hacking this place ?

hardly make the national news would it
                            It actually happened a couple of times over the last few years....

You were either drunk, at the rb, or both.

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post

Quite frankly, I have no idea what went on here the past three days, as my wonderful area of living has been inundated with lighting and rain, both of which have wiped out my internet service.
                              Sorry about that....... I was trying to hit Zimmerman.

Comment

Unless we're talking 40 days/nights of flooding....just how does RAIN knock out internet service?

Comment

Working...
                                X