X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    I told Va Beach yesterday that I suspected that Canuck was the attacker he posted the same picture in the shout box archive as he did at our site. If we're guilty of anything we're guilty of trying to give you a heads up on the situation and protect you.
    I sent the IP information to Von on 7/12 at 4PM CDT inquiring if CANUCK's IP was the same. This was while both that ID and the Lardmachine were active at both sites. I don't know if Von read it or acted on anything as he's chosen to not reply...

The IP was showing mapped near the city of Skipton in the UK... No, it's not flappo.

I also attempted to alert the real LoungeMachine that someone was posting his personal information at Fans and we were pulling it as fast as it went up. Unfortunately he was so popular at the time his PM box was full...

So next time y'all want to jump to lame assumptions that the Fan's site is attacking this site... sorry you're going to have to pull your heads out of your ass and look elsewhere... We were working as quickly as possible, attempting to collaborate with your staff to protect members personal information and both sites from what appeared to be a threat to both sites. We operated this way in the past when DDLR and the Army coexisted... I see no reason to not extend this courtesy today as well.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      I sent the IP information to Von on 7/12 at 4PM CDT inquiring if CANUCK's IP was the same. This was while both that ID and the Lardmachine were active at both sites. I don't know if Von read it or acted on anything as he's chosen to not reply...

The IP was showing mapped near the city of Skipton in the UK... No, it's not flappo.

I also attempted to alert the real LoungeMachine that someone was posting his personal information at Fans and we were pulling it as fast as it went up. Unfortunately he was so popular at the time his PM box was full...

So next time y'all want to jump to lame assumptions that the Fan's site is attacking this site... sorry you're going to have to pull your heads out of your ass and look elsewhere... We were working as quickly as possible, attempting to collaborate with your staff to protect members personal information and both sites from what appeared to be a threat to both sites. We operated this way in the past when DDLR and the Army coexisted... I see no reason to not extend this courtesy today as well.
      ZahZoo did indeed contact me. Unfortunately I have been dealing with some personal stuff, and haven't been around much the last few days.

Let's not blow this out of proportion, and try to make it a site vs site deal. I believe our staffs are on the same page as far as that goes.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Not in public?

Why not? Did you only post YOUR bullshit in Private????

Fuck you, asshole. You posted it...now OWN it.

Fucking idiot.
        Why not? I know you don't give a fuck what you say to me about anything but I'm not going to talk about Angel with anyone other than her. We've had our ups and downs and you've done whatever you can to keep tension between us. She stuck up for me so you called her a cunt. It's the same thing with the site vs. site shit. as long as you can stir shit you will. You don't give a fuck who it pisses off as long as it fits your agenda.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

You haven't explained how coming back under your redneck alias was to show that you weren't "canuck" although you claim to know who it really is, and knew what was coming

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            I threw that out there only to put a sharp perspective on it....

GaYr shmoozed up (and most likely gave a few hundred blowjobs) to an entire community, and somehow rallied them together to attack this place.

Of course they failed. THEY ALL DO!!

My question is....do you really think 'Sockback Mountain' has the mental capacity to do something like that??
            For fucks sake!! It would take him at least an hour to find the goddamn handle on a fuckin' coffee cup!!

I just want the motherfucker that sealed his fate by calling Shoes a 'cunt'......this is not sitting well with me....
            Who gives a fuck? What are you gonna do, cry a fucking river so we all drown? Or just post more "not on my watch" horseshit? You're nobody. Deal with it.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

You're nobody. Deal with it.

Oh, the ironicy....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

You haven't explained how coming back under your redneck alias was to show that you weren't "canuck" although you claim to know who it really is, and knew what was coming

That was pretty good timing wasn't it? I have an idea who it is/was. But I won't publically accuse them without evidence like you have me. There's only a couple former posters who hate both of us. I think it's one of those two.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Oh, the ironicy....
                  Ironic that you're nobody too? Not really. You're a dick. It was bound to catch up with you eventually.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

So you start a good bye thread, only to come back under an alias [again] and try and pretend you're not you.....

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

it's not flappo !!!??

OH CRIKEY

fuck , you lot are easily trolled

LOL

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                        One IPA, coming up!!

What a decision I have to make here....

The former is a cry-baby panty-waist monosyllabic gullible mongoloid with a "runt-of-the-litter" mentality and serious low-self-esteem issues to the point where they're just dumb enough to latch onto anybody.....

....then there's a dark part of me that almost WISHES it was the latter.....
                        Wish in one hand, cocksucker. Don't you have any pigs that need your attention?
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Who gives a fuck? What are you gonna do, cry a fucking river so we all drown? Or just post more "not on my watch" horseshit? You're nobody. Deal with it.
                          Speaking of crying a river, why are you telling my staff that you're gonna quit my site because I hurt your feelings? Get out the tissue sockfucker, and start another goodbye thread... Only to come back later that day with your 228th alias! Now that you're splitting a couch with GAR, do you sleep at his feet like a real doggy?! Stop being a pussy and crying about me behind my back!

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

oh faak , dissent in the ranks !

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

So you start a good bye thread, only to come back under an alias [again] and try and pretend you're not you.....

I didn't start another"goodbye thread" asswipe. I said "shove the site up your ass" . I really don't have a problem with management. I just don't like you and the rest of the WannabeModsquad. You start shit and blame someone else then they come along and back you up. If you'd just shut the fuck up about me I wouldn't come here and fight with your smug ass. You called me out accusing me of being canuck. Obviously my "friends" would rather kiss your ass to make peace than stick up for me. I'd love to walk away from here and move on but I'm not going to do it because you ran me off. That would make you too happy for my liking.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• flappo
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

he's incorrigible !

Comment

Working...