"the main" problem this site has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    And now we have an Englishman doing a Canadian doing a weird Scottish accent...
    It's really amazing how these British guys like Hugh Laurie from House, and "Charlie" Hunnam from Sons Of Anarchy along with Australians like Matt Passmore from The Glades and New Zealand's Karl Urban (the guy playing Bones from the current Star Trek movies) can cover their native speech patterns so convincingly. I think Urban and Passmore are the best, since Urban captures Bone's crankiness perfectly, and Passmore sounds pretty much like a goofy yet brilliant Midwestern detective transplanted to Florida.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

did we go solar powered?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
        did we go solar powered?
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Is the site having problems ?? It's been up and down like cdogs computer keys after a lounge post .
          I couldn't get in most of today .
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

to answer the threat titles question

the problem this site has? LOL! Let me count the ways. where should i begin?

Comment

Originally posted by cynthia View Post

Fuck off
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by cynthia View Post

With an IP check, in your case.

And I'm guessing it leads to a sock drawer.........
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Written too well to be Socky. There is the word "threat" instead of "thread," though.

But my question is, how would a "new" member know of the site's problems?
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Well..... we haven't had a FLAB sighting in several years. Could it be...........?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Doubtful. Missing some telltale punctuation.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                          Is the site having problems ?? It's been up and down like cdogs computer keys after a lounge post .
                          I couldn't get in most of today .

Hosting problems the last couple of days.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of it but I only just got the details I needed from Sarge.

Comment

Cheers shesh
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

As for problems (IMHO):

It's summer. Happens every year. Slows down around Christmas, too. Whoda thunk that?

The tour (?) just ended. We go back into "no news is good news" mode.

Enjoy the rest of your summer! Brats go back to school next week!

Comment

Originally posted by big fatty View Post
                                Be-Bop-a-Luya-.......

a woman went to court, and got on her knees...and said keep tour husband awaay from me. By the time I could teach him he'd be far too old....Be-Bop-a-Luya........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10497[/ATTACH]
                                a woman went to court, entered a plea...and said keep my husband awaay from me. He don't understand what a man should know. By the time I could teach him he'd be far too old.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                                X