Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Why yes I am.......I thought that when Elvis quit and then posted an hour later that a goodbye thread was actually a hello thread, henceforth and towit why I started a goodbye thread of my own
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I think I almost understood that.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Thank God someone does!

Could you explain it to me, please
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          There are basically two types

a) Attention Whore

I'm not happy/losing an argument about a policy/decision/issue with a moderator/webmaster/troll so I'll start a thread about how terrible this on the pretext of leaving to give my side some gravitas.

b) Death By Toe Curler

Similar to the above but also I really need to stop spending so much time in these endless arguments online. If I start a fucking lame goodbye thread then it will be so fucking toe curlingly embarrassing I won't dare show my face again at the site and I'll be free to do all those other things I was going to do with my life like learn how to play the accordion/dominoes/speak French...
          c) When you see Elvis start a ghey ass goodbye thread.........so you start one yourself to ridicule him

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Boo hoo hoo

Always a bridesmaid never a bride

Boo hoo hoo

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                You do that, & as a sign of good faith, I'll register.

Hey, I've been dumped by all my ex-girlfriends too. Of course, I always nudge them in that direction, it's much easier when they leave all proud because they were the ones that ended it. They can tell their friends & their new boyfriends.

Cheers!
                Sounds bloody sensible.....giving them some free entertainment....they should be proud they have such a kind and thoughtful ex-boyfriend....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

He said MASTER, which is what he and the rest of Team Butt Hurt call me....

And there is no "leader", we are just a group of posters who agree. And if you're too thick, myopic, and stubborn to get that, then there's really no point in even talking to you.

This whole "clique" mentality is so fucking funny to me..... but then I guess some people never really leave High School.

Every time I start to think you're brighter than Ima or c-dog, you post something like this.

The paranoid delusional idiots have to believe that there is some kind of conspiracy against them, except that in our case, those in the Blue Man Group are intelligent beings with rational thought processes.

Those whose pre-simian brains are unable to function properly become fearful that the "clique" (meaning the rational, intelligent tribe) is plotting something, and like any half-wit chimp, they attack what they are afraid of.

Just like back before the middle of the 20th-Century, the honkies were all scared that the black man was going to rape their women and the women would never go back.......

Some people always gotta believe some self-made bullshit.

So this "clique".....what are the requirements for membership?

Is there a secret handshake?

Is there some kind of ritual sacrifice? Burning of babies?

So if Loungey is the Master, does that mean all the paranoid-delusional asswipes are SLAVES of the Master? And that is why they are whimpering about it?

So is there some Messiah out there who is going to free this oppressed group of long-suffering, innocent, tormented rubbish?

"Let my stupid people join this secret club?"

Is there a decoder spy ring?

Do I have to learn tactical battalion platoon logistics command training?

Gee....being in a secret club sounds neato!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69

You have to attain a certain level of assholishness. I think you've proven yourself worthy.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

What did you say? I can't see it....

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

The paranoid delusional idiots have to believe that there is some kind of conspiracy against them, except that in our case, those in the Blue Man Group are intelligent beings with rational thought processes.

Those whose pre-simian brains are unable to function properly become fearful that the "clique" (meaning the rational, intelligent tribe) is plotting something, and like any half-wit chimp, they attack what they are afraid of.

Just like back before the middle of the 20th-Century, the honkies were all scared that the black man was going to rape their women and the women would never go back.......

Some people always gotta believe some self-made bullshit.

Is there a secret handshake?

Is there some kind of ritual sacrifice? Burning of babies?

So if Loungey is the Master, does that mean all the paranoid-delusional asswipes are SLAVES of the Master? And that is why they are whimpering about it?

So is there some Messiah out there who is going to free this oppressed group of long-suffering, innocent, tormented rubbish?

"Let my stupid people join this secret club?"

Is there a decoder spy ring?

Do I have to learn tactical battalion platoon logistics command training?

Gee....being in a secret club sounds neato!

Pathetic.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

What did you say? I can't see it....

Then how did you know I said something numbnuts?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Pathetic.

Cheers!
                            Ignore that moron. Limpdick69 wants to be in the clique but they won't have him.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

What? I can't see your post.....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

What? I can't see your post.....
                                But you'll get around to it later when your curiosity peaks.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...