X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
    This conversation will go everywhere and nowhere at the same time...

Tell ya' what....if you carefully observe how Sesh and Von run a website, even for a little while, then I'll buy you a few notebooks so you can write it all down.

Presently, THAT would be the gift that keeps on giving,

Footing the bill for some mal-adjusted fuckwads with ill-intent does not create a website worth being a part of...
    Why would you prop Sesh and Von up like that and then shoot em down in your last statement?

Contradict much?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Actually, everybody is judged by whether or not they've started a goodbye thread.
      I've never understood the hostility toward goodbye threads.

If someone has years of history at a board, I don't have a problem with starting a thread to say goodbye. Most of us have developed some friendships here, and we care about each other.

Now, it's another thing if a person starts a "fuck you guys, I'm outta here" thread, or if someone says goodbye and then comes back. That's kinda silly. But not all goodbye threads are created the same.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

yes they are
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          You do that, & as a sign of good faith, I'll register.

Hey, I've been dumped by all my ex-girlfriends too. Of course, I always nudge them in that direction, it's much easier when they leave all proud because they were the ones that ended it. They can tell their friends & their new boyfriends.

Cheers!
          Didn't you ever break up with a girl who you knew was about to break up with you? Best feeling ever...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            And as far as my "friends" go - I've told them ALL that I'm not down with the personal shit. They will ALL tell you that! I don't care if they post a picture of me sucking Sammy's cock!! IF I didn't post it then I'm not responsible.

And no, there are no actual pictures of me sucking Sammy's cock. BUT, if it will make everybody feel better then I fully approve and give my permission for anybody to post such a picture.
            As long as you keep paying me good money, I won't!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Didn't you ever break up with a girl who you knew was about to break up with you? Best feeling ever...
              The pre-emptive breakup rules!

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Yes and yes
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

As long as you keep paying me good money, I won't!
                  Deal!
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Meh. I'm thinking the "sleep with the girl a month later who you originally broke up with because you knew she was about to break up with you, and then you break up with her again" trumps it. Although I suspect I won't get accolades from the ladies here for that one.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                      Meh. I'm thinking the "sleep with the girl a month later who you originally broke up with because you knew she was about to break up with you, and then you break up with her again" trumps it. Although I suspect I won't get accolades from the ladies here for that one.
                      Why would you do that?

Isn't it easier on you, her, your friends, her friends, boss, shit, the whole fuckin' WORLD if you just let her "win"?

What's the point of comin' out on to on that one? Just nudge her into dumping you, she's happy she came out on top & you walk merrily home with no worries on your mind.

You might even find another girl before you get home.

Cheers!

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Just remember to fuck "up", not "down"...
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                          I've never understood the hostility toward goodbye threads.

If someone has years of history at a board, I don't have a problem with starting a thread to say goodbye. Most of us have developed some friendships here, and we care about each other.

Now, it's another thing if a person starts a "fuck you guys, I'm outta here" thread, or if someone says goodbye and then comes back. That's kinda silly. But not all goodbye threads are created the same.
                          There are basically two types

a) Attention Whore

I'm not happy/losing an argument about a policy/decision/issue with a moderator/webmaster/troll so I'll start a thread about how terrible this on the pretext of leaving to give my side some gravitas.

b) Death By Toe Curler

Similar to the above but also I really need to stop spending so much time in these endless arguments online. If I start a fucking lame goodbye thread then it will be so fucking toe curlingly embarrassing I won't dare show my face again at the site and I'll be free to do all those other things I was going to do with my life like learn how to play the accordion/dominoes/speak French...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

LOL!

There's got to be a third category for what ELVIS did.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                              Any bets on how many pages of bickering we're gonna get out of this one?
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

airrrrrrrrr
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...