X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    WARF - these better be free dick suckings you're getting! You've already spent your hooker allowance for this week!
    Hello, Mr. Complicity

Originally posted by WARF
    And I'm the person off medication?

Love you too, baby!
    If that's how you treat people you love, then please forget I ever existed.

Sayanara sweetheart, and Happy Trails to you. :bye:
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Hello, Mr. Complicity

Spare me the melodramatics!

You're worst than one of those lifetime movies that Valerie Bertinelli stars in...

Comment

• mark wahlberg
        Banned
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Angel

And, FYI, it's SayOnara... See ya Chastity Bono!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          Donnie, I need more money for booze and blow! Oh... And hair dye... I gotta go back to my eminem style!
          Just a word or two of warning, dude: I tried dying my hair in the 1980s using a bottle of peroxide and a blow dryer, and my hair turned a ghastly shade of orange. Now, unless you happen to live within proximity to a sports collectable shop stocking a fair amount of Chicago Cubs baseball caps to cover up the damage, I'd refrain form any sort of hair coloration.

Shit, I'm now in my fifties, sporting a David Bowie-circa Diamond Dogs hair cut, salt n pepper hair and all. I find it amusing how other cats my age are doing the "Just For Men" look, which winds up having them sport a different shade of hair every three weeks or so. You can't imagine how humorous it is to watch these dorks bleed black ink down their faces and necks when perspiring in the Florida heat, humidity and general sunshine.

Stay away from the hair dye routine, and instead purchase some quality footwear. Nothing says "I'm cool" better than the ability to remain upright, no matter how much alcohol you have imbibed.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Uh, an over-the-counter bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide isn't gonna do anything BUT turn your hair orange. You need a professional bleach product... (no not Clorox) something like Blondor, Fashion Frost, Basic White, etc. to name a few competitive brands...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              Uh, an over-the-counter bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide isn't gonna do anything BUT turn your hair orange. You need a professional bleach product... (no not Clorox) something like Blondor, Fashion Frost, Basic White, etc. to name a few competitive brands...
              Dude, I was 26 years old. It started with me putting a few streaks in (remember that cool Joe Perry look?) and sort of went haywire. Besides, I knew it all back then, unlike today, wherein I'm fairly convinced I know absolutely nothing.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mark wahlberg
                Banned
                • Jul 2013

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

From the "It's all we've got" file.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• mark wahlberg
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2013

No, Cornelius.. From the "I couldn't care less about your monkey ass" file.
                    See ya later, Billy GIBBON...

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mark wahlberg
                      No, Cornelius.. From the "I couldn't care less about your monkey ass" file.
                      See ya later, Billy GIBBON...
                      Ya know, as a so-called mod around this joint, I'm pretty much expected to just let shit go, however, as a private citizen, I feel I have to say ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT.

For starters, anyone with the general IQ higher than that of a houseplant knows that Linc from The Mod Squad not only had the coolest afro ever, yet was a gifted actor and one hell of a bad-assed motherfucker. For another, Isaac Hayes didn't have a hair on his skull, yet came up with the Theme From Shaft and wound up playing a more than memorable character on The Rockford Files.

My point? You simply do not slight anyone over their heritage. There isn't a single person on the planet that wanted to be born, into any circumstance whatsoever. We are all random accidents, and to act as if some of us have a birthright or deserve to be here more than others is just a bunch of idiotic horseshit.

jhale and me don't agree on everything. So what? The guy is my friend. If you want to attack him on something, go for his opinions or his musical efforts (good luck with that, by the way, as in my not so humble opinion, the fucker is peerless), yet please, stay away from this wounded-KKK-member baloney. Remember, those assholes always wore table cloths over their heads to remain anonymous. Which is more or less what people posting on web sites using aliases currently do.

Knock it off, will ya? I've got beer to drink and the 2013 US Golf Open to watch, so I really don't need this crap, comprende?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mark wahlberg
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2013

Humor, Chef. Humor. I'm no racist, everybody who knows me knows that. Come on. I'm sure GayHale already figured it out too. Go drink your beers and watch your golf game.. Everybody's safe.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Go drink your beers and watch your golf game.. Everybody's safe.
                          Not really, as Tiger Woods appears to be falling apart and Phil might not see the top of the leader board. And thanks to the rain, the course is a freakin' beast.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mark wahlberg
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2013

Tiger Woods & Phil Mickelson sure are no longer who I expect to be leaders.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Tiger Woods & Phil Mickelson sure are no longer who I expect to be leaders.
                              Phil is the question mark, as he had the hot hand coming off two victories (the Scottish and British Opens). He made up some ground today, but at +3, there is no certainty in which way his game will go over the weekend. Tiger on the other hand, can't seem to make a birdie with a gun to his head. And with no one paying much attention, Adam Scott looks like he will walk away with this thing, as he is playing like a monster machine.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

My point? You simply do not slight anyone over their heritage. There isn't a single person on the planet that wanted to be born, into any circumstance whatsoever.
                                He's right ya know. Here's the proof.

Comment

Working...