Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: i found a video of angel

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Really starting to regret ever defending this place in a conversation with Ed's business partner (they're not fans). Sure as fuck won't happen again.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Shitty things have been said about EVH everywhere, not just here. Not that it's right, or warranted, but that's the way it is.

Sometimes I think "the world is a rough place, why should the internet be any different?"
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Shitty things have been said about EVH everywhere, not just here. Not that it's right, or warranted, but that's the way it is.

Sometimes I think "the world is a rough place, why should the internet be any different?"
    It's not so much what was said about him specifically, the relentlessness as CVH fans was appreciated, the lame shit that has only magnified exponentially of late was not. So I can't say they were wrong. I could defend the place then. No motivation to now.

And not blamin' Flappo for that.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Warham View Post
    Are you comparing Flappo to a terrorist, Nick? LMAO
    No. I'm examining your bizarre logic. I think it was pretty self explanatory with the 'blaming the victim' mentality, like people putting their personal lives up on Facebook is a crime and should expect some deluded shut in half cripple to stalk them or something....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are you comparing Flappo to a terrorist, Nick? LMAO I think you've gotten soft over the years.

Did you ever notice that Flappo doesn't mess with people off his radar?
    Oh, please...

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    Maybe we should back up a tad...to be honest I wasn't really aware there were any mods now. Thanks for doing what you can at this site. I was speaking of someone else.

It's pretty simple...I like this site and woudl like to see it not be what it is now. That's all. No need to get all pissy because I question what has been happenning. Not a huge fan is all. Is that ok?
    Of course, it is every soldier's inalienable right to complain. And to tell you the truth, my own frustration is starting to come through, so yeah, I am being pissy, as you worded it.

The fact is, the mods here are stuck between two warring factions. On one side, you have a handful of wounded nitwits, on the other, you have a handful of equally wounded nitwits sparring with each other to at times despicable ends. So what we do is much like the refs do in a hockey game: We let the combatants swing free until they stumble to the ice, then send 'em to the penalty box for a well deserved time out, while also dealing with adbots, marketing scams, spammers and internet terrorists.

All this with no overtime pay, benefits or even basic health care packages. So yes, I and the other guys get all "pissy" from time to time. And if this sounds like something you'd like to do in your so-called free time, then by all means, contact one of the guys with their user names done up in red. We could use all the help we can get.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Hey, if you laughed at people accusing you of being Mark Wahlberg it would stop!

I knew it wasn't you, too many words are spelled right.

LOL I figured it out in ten minutes and I don't even have mod privileges here anymore!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    No. I'm examining your bizarre logic. I think it was pretty self explanatory with the 'blaming the victim' mentality, like people putting their personal lives up on Facebook is a crime and should expect some deluded shut in half cripple to stalk them or something....
    I know, right? How dare I put up music pages that get traffic... please accept my most sincere apologies!

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Of course, it is every soldier's inalienable right to complain. And to tell you the truth, my own frustration is starting to come through, so yeah, I am being pissy, as you worded it.

The fact is, the mods here are stuck between two warring factions. On one side, you have a handful of wounded nitwits, on the other, you have a handful of equally wounded nits sparring with each other to at times despicable ends. So what we do is much like the refs do in a hockey game: We let the combatants swing free until they stumble to the ice, then send 'em to the penalty box for a well deserved time out, while also dealing with adbots, marketing scams, spammers and internet terrorists.

All this with no overtime pay, benefits or even basic health care packages. So yes, I and the other guys get all "pissy" from time to time. And if this sounds like something you'd like to do in your so-called free time, then by all means, contact one of the guys with their user names done up in red. We could use all the help we can get.
    Funny how the person PAYING for this might wake up one morning and say " fuck this, I'm paying for this shit?" and shut it down only to hear "why'd he do that???"
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is amazing how some people consistently can't see the forest for the trees. Of course, many do that with full intent
    Roth Army Canada

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That was me, BTW...
    I knew you had it out for me!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For the record, no probs with Sesh, Twona, Dr. Love or Craig.

But (anyone) calling me a troll?

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    For the record, no probs with Sesh, Twona, Dr. Love or Craig.

But (anyone) calling me a troll?

Let it go, brother.. These are just words. And I'm pretty positive it's gonna be forgotten/forgiven pretty soon..

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by philouze View Post
    Let it go, brother.. These are just words. And I'm pretty positive it's gonna be forgotten/forgiven pretty soon..
    Stupid. Words. But par for the course.

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Stupid. Words. But par for the course.
    Dude, you never had any problem with Von before. Why should it start now??

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    By the same token, I don't believe in hounding people mercilessly, going from one thread to another like some sort of cancer and thus disrupting an entire site over some meaningless vendetta.
    Is the exclusion to this rule of thumb the "I chase this poster around the site because they've been a troll for 9 years" clause?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know, right? How dare I put up music pages that get traffic... please accept my most sincere apologies!
    Aren't you in a few years too deep from continuous bashing of members here to play any sort of victim card when the tables got turned on you and your blue safety net has been removed..?

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe all these years bragging on your self proclaimed high-brow socioeconomic status (I'm a big musician with endorsements, I've worked with/on so and so, I have a fortune 500 job, etc) and using that crap while degrading members here repeatedly... maybe just painted a target on your back to the point where someone decided this pampas asshole needs to be taken down a notch..? Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think you're foolish to use the same username everywhere but that's your prerogative. I've got about ten different usernames on different sites to keep things separated and somewhat safe from being abused.

Google is not very forgiving.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think you need to take a look and go step by step to see how we got to this point. It doesn't start with Flappo.
    Whilst my post count doesn't provide any status, per se, I suspect this may be where some of this began:

Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    hounding people mercilessly, going from one thread to another like some sort of cancer and thus disrupting an entire site over some meaningless vendetta.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Aren't you in a few years too deep from continuous bashing of members here to play any sort of victim card when the tables got turned on you and your blue safety net has been removed..?

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe all these years bragging on your self proclaimed high-brow socioeconomic status (I'm a big musician with endorsements, I've worked with/on so and so, I have a fortune 500 job, etc) and using that crap while degrading members here repeatedly... maybe just painted a target on your back to the point where someone decided this pampas asshole needs to be taken down a notch..? Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
    I have no idea of whether or not this is true, but it is a pretty consistent theme in all of the shite happening here from those feeling wronged by former mods.

I think enough people have spoken out who have said hey...enough is enough. The site is suffering, and its not funny, which is even worse.

I don't read every thread here, but I haven't seen this stuff from Jhale. I kind of wanted to check out Rothfans, but the endless childish vendettas are not worth anyone's time.

I always thought the people being attacked (former mods) were pretty reasonable and great posters as well. The aftermath and how people have conducted themselves in this controversy only reinforces my opinion of them. The tactics used by those coming here with the vendetta speaks volumes as well.

But of course, everyone speaks for themselves, and there is no collobaration etc...Everyone is their own man...just of one opinion is all.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Have you considered that you might sound like a dick, and btw, the word you're looking for is "pompous"? "Bragging". "Brought it on myself". M'kay. Run with that. Funny, I don't at all feel "taken down a notch", sorry to disappoint you. Just kinda wonder why I bothered. None of the people slapping themselves on the back right now are worth it.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

yeah let's torment Jay with racist stuff because he works and plays guitar.
    at least people are given a multiple selection of reasons to bolt.
    Noone's perfect but that's just shit.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The thing about any of these sites is they are self perpetuating . You get what you bring. So take a few minuets and think about that.....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't worry, he won't have to bother banning me. Fuck him.
    Things are actually awesome. Work's picking up, just got an artist endorsement. Think given that I have time for or interest in this shit, especially when it's supported and condoned by a clearly clueless idiot who's co-owner of the place now? Stay classy.
    Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. That is unless you're one of those people that post a goodbye but never actually leave that you love to make fun of.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. That is unless you're one of those people that post a goodbye but never actually leave that you love to make fun of.
    uhhhh, like yourself, maybe?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    uhhhh, like yourself, maybe?
    Sure I did. But I'm sure you'll give your butt buddy a pass for doing the same fucking thing. That's what hypocrites like you always do. Just like your aliases being "characters" but anyone else who uses one is a troll. When you gonna post your goodbye thread? You could always come back and claim the BCE hacked your computer and posted it without your knowledge like everything else you blame on them.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'll never post a goodbye thread, because I ain't fucking going anywhere. I've been here since day one. Technically, I was here before then, since I was already doing this shit for 3 years before Roth Army 1.0 appeared.

If I'm not around much, it's for reasons that don't have a damn thing to do with the bullshit that certain parties have taken upon themselves to create in the last several months on this website.

And I've never "blamed" anything on the BCE. Just merely stated what they, in fact, have done.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'll never post a goodbye thread, because I ain't fucking going anywhere. I've been here since day one. Technically, I was here before then, since I was already doing this shit for 3 years before Roth Army 1.0 appeared.

If I'm not around much, it's for reasons that don't have a damn thing to do with the bullshit that certain parties have taken upon themselves to create in the last several months on this website.
    It's funny how "certain parties" get the blame for everything. Nobody here had anything to do with it. You're all innocent victims of some traitorous faction that split off with the intentons of destoying your precious Army because they didn't have anything better to do at the time. Sounds like good old RothArmy revisionist history to me.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Meanwhile at the Sesh party...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Once an addict, always an addict.....

Once an asshole..................

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Oh right I forgot...the 4000 or so pages in various threads dedicated to the argument surrounding one variation or another of the following:

"Wherefore the multitude of thy thorns to him that toucheth thy fruit?" The pomegranate tree answered and said to the bramble, "Thou art all thorns to him that toucheth thee"

Very illuminating and always a great discussion

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    Oh right I forgot...the 4000 or so pages in various threads dedicated to the argument surrounding one variation or another of the following:

"Wherefore the multitude of thy thorns to him that toucheth thy fruit?" The pomegranate tree answered and said to the bramble, "Thou art all thorns to him that toucheth thee"

Very illuminating and always a great discussion
    Can ya translate that to english?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Excellent post Zahzoo! Right on the money. He's a douche that has not only brought this shit on himself, but continues to perpetuate it on a daily basis. He is the epitome of a troll. Wait, since he takes umbrage with that word, I should just refer to him as a cancer. The shoe fits with either description. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. Even though he has someone here that does most of his thinking for him, he still manages to let his ignorance shine through loud and clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I thought this was fitting

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Crxcy5nmaec?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Crxcy5nmaec?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Really starting to regret ever defending this place in a conversation with Ed's business partner (they're not fans). Sure as fuck won't happen again.

You're not in "the biz," fail...

Stop pretending...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
    No, but he does get high all day...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I've never "blamed" anything on the BCE.
    Give it a rest...

The government has your posts...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Excellent post Zahzoo! Right on the money. He's a douche that has not only brought this shit on himself, but continues to perpetuate it on a daily basis. He is the epitome of a troll. Wait, since he takes umbrage with that word, I should just refer to him as a cancer. The shoe fits with either description. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. Even though he has someone here that does most of his thinking for him, he still manages to let his ignorance shine through loud and clear.
    Don't sugar coat it. How do you really feel?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    box of rocks.
    Hey, that can be the name of his first album of crap...

Failstorm

Box of Rocks

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great post Von!

I don't care if everyone hates me for it!

They can all suck my balls dry! Lol

Von Halen rules!

Thread Information