X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
    Sadly, I just realized it's been about 10 years since I've been north of the border.

Just can't do it until you get rid of Stevie.
    Trudeau can beat him
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
      New smilie in the works?

P.S. - I didn't do it.
      It must be a Canuck toque with a red maple leaf and all.

P.S. :Bong:
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        Trudeau can beat him
        Yup. Not sure I trust him yet, but I still trust him more than our current piece of crap.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Never was
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2012

Glad to hear you are staying, be kind to yourself

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
            I stood up for you numerous times, and had some major battles over it. This has fuck all to do with me, or any shit I may be going through. This is about personal attacks based on people's looks. I'm standing up for others here, including you...

And you royally twisted Sesh's words there. This ain't Roth's Christian Soldiers....that place is down the road, turn right at hell and you won't miss it.
            I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here. When the head honcho gives the green light to belittle other people some people are gonna damn sure do it. As far as you standing up for me, that was very cool of you but you run hot and cold at the same time. One day you're pissed at team Butthurt the next day you're pissed at the crew here. You can't seem to make up your mind who's your friend and who isn't. How many times have these guys called you a cunt one day and you forgive them the next for sticking up for you?
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here. When the head honcho gives the green light to belittle other people some people are gonna damn sure do it. As far as you standing up for me, that was very cool of you but you run hot and cold at the same time. One day you're pissed at team Butthurt the next day you're pissed at the crew here. You can't seem to make up your mind who's your friend and who isn't. How many times have these guys called you a cunt one day and you forgive them the next for sticking up for you?
              I can handle being called a cunt...and at least they do it to my face. It's a hell of a lot easier to forgive than to carry a grudge...

And Sesh has NEVER done anything to me. The people that call me a cunt have already been driven off...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                I can handle being called a cunt...and at least they do it to my face. It's a hell of a lot easier to forgive than to carry a grudge...

And Sesh has NEVER done anything to me. The people that call me a cunt have already been driven off...
                Not all of them. And I'm not anti - Sesh whether you believe that or not. He could have gone off on me and banned me for calling him out but he let me speak my peace even though we obviously were not in agreement on the subject. That shows a lot of class to me. Once this shit blows over I'm sure he'll do a fine job running this site.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Not all of them. And I'm not anti - Sesh whether you believe that or not. He could have gone off on me and banned me for calling him out but he let me speak my peace even though we obviously were not in agreement on the subject. That shows a lot of class to me. Once this shit blows over I'm sure he'll do a fine job running this site.
                  There's a reason why we all have such fond memories of DDLR.

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Angel....kicking ass with class.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Isn't that the way things should be? Rather than blindly follow one faction she has moments of being able to judge each situation on its own merit . This site and others would be better for it if others did the same
                      Last edited by Romeo Delight; 08-13-2013, 12:57 AM.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here.
                        Right....

Because the party of Chimpy Bush, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert, Chrissie O'Donnell, Steve King, Bitch McTurtle, Ted Cruz, and John Boner couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for retards.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                          Right....

Because the party of Chimpy Bush, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert, Chrissie O'Donnell, Steve King, Bitch McTurtle, Ted Cruz, and John Boner couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for retards.
                          I don't put alot of weight on the opinions of a grown man who goes around calling people retards. I'm sure your opinions really impress the pre teen crowd.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I don't put alot of weight on the opinions of a grown man who goes around calling people retards. I'm sure your opinions really impress the pre teen crowd.
                            I must admit, I despise the overuse of that word!

i hate when i see people use the word "retard" or "retarded". of course i understand it slips out now and then, but most people don't realize that that "reta...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Idiothole is better on a number of levels.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Idiothole is better on a number of levels.
                                Idiot, asshole , moron, mental incomptent, they're all good. But I also despise the use of the word retard. I worked at a training facility for retarded citizens and for the most part they worked their asses of at whatever they did.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...