X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Even though I don't care much for Angel I do feel for her and her families health issues. My sister was born with cystic fibrosis and I saw her go from borderline normal health to being so sick I assumed she would be gone any minute to borderline healthy again. But in the end it was almost unbearable to even see her in the hospital but she never lost her faith in God. She started reciting the Lords Prayer as she slipped away from us.
    I doubt very seriously I would have been posting here considering the nature of the site while this was going on. Too many people here have no morals when it comes to the way they speak to each other. The head honcho here told me last night that he condones and even encourages people to call other people idiots if they don't agree on religion. Of course he justified it by saying he meant you should call their beliefs idiotic not them but to me that's the same thing.
    Now people here who made it their lifes mission to constantly attack other people they don't like are crying their eyes out because people are attacking them. From day one here I was told that any personal information you post here can and will be used to piss you off and they were right. I didn't see anyone here sticking up for me when a couple of these shitheads decided it would be amusing to call my girlfriend a brain dead whore after I mentioned she had a brain tumor that was causing her problems. That's the kind of shit the good old boys here are famous for. They call me names I call them names. No big deal. But the other shit was out of line then and it's out of line now.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      Nobody asked your opinion.
      I didn't ask for yours either so I guess we're even.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Where's the "this post is shite" button?

Here I am bitchslapping even my own people & this fag is stirring the pot.

Oh, you miserable... you better bring a claymore, if you come down here. I've got mine ready & oiled.

My sword, pervs. No, the steel one. Jeezus.

Cheers!
        Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, is it you?

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Even though I don't care much for Angel I do feel for her and her families health issues. My sister was born with cystic fibrosis and I saw her go from borderline normal health to being so sick I assumed she would be gone any minute to borderline healthy again. But in the end it was almost unbearable to even see her in the hospital but she never lost her faith in God. She started reciting the Lords Prayer as she slipped away from us.
          I doubt very seriously I would have been posting here considering the nature of the site while this was going on. Too many people here have no morals when it comes to the way they speak to each other. The head honcho here told me last night that he condones and even encourages people to call other people idiots if they don't agree on religion. Of course he justified it by saying he meant you should call their beliefs idiotic not them but to me that's the same thing.
          Now people here who made it their lifes mission to constantly attack other people they don't like are crying their eyes out because people are attacking them. From day one here I was told that any personal information you post here can and will be used to piss you off and they were right. I didn't see anyone here sticking up for me when a couple of these shitheads decided it would be amusing to call my girlfriend a brain dead whore after I mentioned she had a brain tumor that was causing her problems. That's the kind of shit the good old boys here are famous for. They call me names I call them names. No big deal. But the other shit was out of line then and it's out of line now.
          I stood up for you numerous times, and had some major battles over it. This has fuck all to do with me, or any shit I may be going through. This is about personal attacks based on people's looks. I'm standing up for others here, including you...

And you royally twisted Sesh's words there. This ain't Roth's Christian Soldiers....that place is down the road, turn right at hell and you won't miss it.
          Last edited by Angel; 08-12-2013, 01:50 PM.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I didn't ask for yours either so I guess we're even.
            In case you hadn't noticed...this is my thread.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, is it you?
              Oh fuck. You figured it out. Just call him cunt...he likes it.

Well, turns him on when I do anyway....but cunt with a Scottish accent is even hotter. You might make him blow his load....take some extra socks with you just in case.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                Oh fuck. You figured it out. Just call him cunt...he likes it.

Well, turns him on when I do anyway....but cunt with a Scottish accent is even hotter. You might make him blow his load....take some extra socks with you just in case.
                I didn't know Puss was into socks.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I didn't know Puss was into socks.
                  He's a man of many interests! Guys, girls, trannies, socks, toques..you name it!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Now THIS is the fun filled bantering that's been missing.

Now somebody say I didn't do it...I need a toke.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Toquefucking?? That's just sick, eh?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Hey Angel, give me a shout when all this asshole behavior is over with. I have no patience for it.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                          Hey Angel, give me a shout when all this asshole behavior is over with. I have no patience for it.
                          I think it's close, Shoes...

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            I KNEW you'd fet that one. Gotta be at least 10 years since I declared you an honourary Canuck.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sadly, I just realized it's been about 10 years since I've been north of the border.

Just can't do it until you get rid of Stevie.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by FORD
                                New smilie in the works?

P.S. - I didn't do it.

Comment

Working...