• Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    So are goodbye threads cool now?

Just thought I'd ask,What with everyone starting one lately
    And in the wrong fucking forums. I mean, we have a Fan forum FFS...

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      And in the wrong fucking forums. I mean, we have a Fan forum...
      A sound point. Moved.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Thank you. I mean at least be pathetically attention whoring in the correct forum...

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

I am confused....is the purpose of Dave's site to drive every woman out of the site so we are left with a Metallica audience? I actually enjoy the company of women...even Canadian ones So if your job as assholes is to make every different person be reduced to your "style"...the Metallica Forum is down two doors to the left. Then you can faggot it up with yourselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-09-2013, 10:59 PM. Reason: I don't think Dave ever wanted all the women to leave the room...you fuckers are fucking dumb.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by mark wahlberg
            Still no one is leaving..
            You are...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Knowing about what Angel is dealing with in her real life, I can't fucking blame her for taking a break from this bullshit. There are some very valid reasons I haven't been around much lately either, so I definitely fucking understand.

And it sure aint because a couple of pussy aliases are stirring shit....... I only wish it were that goddamned trivial.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't know who the MW character was, the IP check didn't show anything or I would have outed it because they were being a dick.

Comment

• fraroc
                  Commando
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by FORD
                  Knowing about what Angel is dealing with in her real life, I can't fucking blame her for taking a break from this bullshit. There are some very valid reasons I haven't been around much lately either, so I definitely fucking understand.

And it sure aint because a couple of pussy aliases are stirring shit....... I only wish it were that goddamned trivial.

What's been going on with her brother is absolutely heartbreaking and it honestly dosent help her feel any better when ELBOW is saying that cancer is a government conspiracy and that fighting the disease is impossible, and fucking CuntFlapps being his usual annoying shitty self.
                  How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

Well what I have experienced is the many that have gone away. Death has been a constant companion to me. I like life and those that exhibit it. So color me expressive when I am in my Cups.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I tried to email her but the address she registered with many moons ago isn't working.

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Same here, my father, my two sisters and my brother.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by katina
                          Same here, my father, my two sisters and my brother.
                          Out of 7 of us....just me and my sister left. The pall bearing seemed to never end for about 20 years in my life. Friends all....they still make me cry. Tonight a woman that has not seen me for 25 years and searched 4 for me is about to say hello again...as her father is dying in this her hometown where I now live. It is important to understand how this life is extremely short.

Peace.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

The truth is most of us by the very nature of the board being to an act that started in the 70's are of a certain age were sickness and mortality will have effected us.
                            It's a sad fact of life ( no pun intended)
                            Does that mean we should all tippy toe around each other probably not , but it does mean most of us can understand and maybe empathise with what some people are unfortunately going through .
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• hambon4lif
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              There are some very valid reasons I haven't been around much lately either, so I definitely fucking understand.
                              At a point you kinda have to.....

At first, I used to check into here because,,,primarily...Im a genuine fan of the guy and his most kickass band that he was rightfully a part of, and fought for 22 years for him to re-claim his rightful spot in.

And all of us, as fans, fought vigorously for that to happen.
                              Regardless of what I thought of you, or what you thought of me, or what I presently still think of you personally, we're all here for the same reason...the exact same cause. Because of that, it was a place most of us could call 'home'.

......over the years, as a result of someones out-of-control-ego (or their inability to communicate properly with a woman), or a difference in opinion, it's become something else.
                              This has somehow devolved into the ugliest goddamned place I've ever typed into a search...

Personally, I fucking hate to see this place become that.

Angel...we've certainly had our differences over the years, but my thoughts and prayers are with you, darlin'....and I mean that.

Unlike a few folks here (who lust for some bizarre twisted vengeance because life has somehow dealt them a raw hand....not only in puberty, but life in general), I actually wish you nothing but the very best.

I would love nothing more than to read one of your posts tomorrow, but if I don't, I completely understand.

Comment

• Never was
                                Foot Soldier
                                • May 2012

Angel, Momshell, Envy.....

Kinda sucks a woman forum was started but too many strong, smart woman have left here, kinda sucks hope all re-consider.

Comment

Working...