Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Another gay goodbye thread

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am hopeful now that this is the third thread from the top. Could be dying down a bit.

Oh dear.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
    I am hopeful now that this is the third thread from the top. Could be dying down a bit.
    Yeah, well dig the bass Ronnie Lane throws down here...

That should cheer ya up.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cool

Leonard Nimoy: My job here is done.

Barney Gumble:
    What do you mean? You didn't do anything.

Leonard Nimoy: Didn't I?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_50-gOeBilc
    Nah, for comic effect you should have gone with the lesser known, early version of the song, featuring Paul Shaffer on the keyboards, and some goofy looking kid in the background strumming a Telecaster, who looks suspiciously like a future hair band teen idol superstar........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post

You posted a picture on Facebook standing in front of a sign with the name of the bar on it..
    I didn't post it HERE, you ignorant oxygen thief.

I know you troll-stalk my FB on a regular basis, which is fucking creepy enough, but even an unemployable couch-shroom such as yourself can understand the difference between someone posting a pic on their FB and posting it HERE.

Get off the computer and couch and get a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Nah, for comic effect you should have gone with the lesser known, early version of the song, featuring Paul Shaffer on the keyboards, and some goofy looking kid in the background strumming a Telecaster, who looks suspiciously like a future hair band teen idol superstar........

I almost picked that one. We shall enlighten everybody with your trivia... Jon Bon Jovi

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I would rather listen to Supertramp any day over Steely Dan!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post

I know you troll-stalk my FB on a regular basis, which is fucking creepy enough, but even an unemployable couch-shroom such as yourself can understand the difference between someone posting a pic on their FB and posting it HERE.

But remember, it was your fault for revealing you had a life, right?
    No, unemployed douchebags making thinly veiled references to your employer (whom you've never mentioned by name here) when you haven't posted in days isn't creepy...at all...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Steely Dan and Supertramp both had their moments, btw...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post

If anyone's wasting oxygen it's you turd boy. I love the way you pick out one part of a post and comment on it even though the rest of it pertains to the subject as well. I said you posted it there but you're the idiot that opened the path for anyone to see it and act accordingly. You're the one that insisted that anyone that posts personal info deserves to have it thrown back in their face. If there was anyone here who didn't know who you were you were chomping at the bit to tell them. You knew you had pissed off a whole bunch of people by then and you should have done something to prevent them from getting the name of your fucking bar just in case someone here or any other place you got to and piss people off might exploit it. If you're too stupid to understand that lots of people despise you then you're an idiot. Ford and Nicky boy aren't near as stupid as you. They don't give out personal information that's gonna come back and fuck them but you obviously don't give a fuck if people harass the people you work with or you would at least attempt to keep your shit private. As far as your get a job bullshit I have one now. It's fucking with you. And I have plenty of time on my hands to chase you from thread to thread talking shit. I learned that from you, dickhead. Of course you could always tuck tail like you did at RothFans one when Mezro and Max ran you off like the chickenshit cocksucker you are. You tried to get some juice there by sucking some webmaster cock but that just pissed off the other members that had their fill of you and your bullshit here . Next thing you know no more Rothfans. You managed to actually kill the site because your very presence made the other members ill.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    But remember, it was your fault for revealing you had a life, right?
    No, unemployed douchebags making thinly veiled references to your employer (whom you've never mentioned by name here) when you haven't posted in days isn't creepy...at all...
    Quit sucking his cock and go back to the other site. You don't post here anymore , remember? Too many mean people made fun of you and your greasy hair. Crawl back in your whole bootlicker.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
    Doubtful Lounge asshole still posts here and he attracts shit storms with his big mouth. Everybody loyal to him says it's all Warf but dickface loves to piss people off too. I predict it never ends until shit fer either quits being such a dick or bails to hang with the rest of the clique where he has plenty of back up to spew forth his bullshit.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Socky, get professional help. Seriously....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A proffesional what? Plumber? Don't need one. The guy next door is a plumber. A lawyer? I know a couple that teach the paralegal courses at school. Maybe you think I should consult a proffesional golfer. Why would I do that? I don't play golf. Maybe I should seek out a proffesional killer to do my dirty work. That sounds more like it. Do you know any?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quit sucking his cock and go back to the other site. You don't post here anymore , remember? Too many mean people made fun of you and your greasy hair. Crawl back in your whole bootlicker.
    He said, while simultaneously sucking TBH cock and licking boots. I don't recall posting a "gay goodbye thread", but gee, didn't you? Do fuck off, grumpy old man.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To flame Lounge? That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can locate a veteran with flame thrower experience to help me out. Good idea Ford.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To flame Lounge? That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can locate a veteran with flame thrower experience to help me out. Good idea Ford.
    But no, you don't live for this...not you. Or your buddies. Right, like anyone believes that now. Laterz, Socky!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm into sucking cock and licking boots.
    Talk about stating the obvious. I bet you're sucking a cock right now. A LoungeCock. They're small but you're only sucking cock not taking it up the ass.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But no, you don't live for this...not you. Or your buddies. Right, like anyone believes that now. Laterz, Socky!
    Later asshole.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Never saw that show. When ever I heard some British person talk about the "Two Ronnies", I always thought it was referring to Wood & Lane.....
    Well, you really owe it to yourself to spend a couple of hours on YouTube watching their sketches. They're brilliant. Start with the opticians & keep clicking from there.

Cheers!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've never seen Cheers.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I've never seen Cheers.
    Never was a fan.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Never was however is a Cheers fan. My class at Notre Dame gave George Wendt his honorary degree. He dropped out his soph year but to this day is very active in the ND community. Show was awesome was better in Coach days.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Never was View Post
    Never was however is a Cheers fan.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Kinda funny , we have staff from both sites having a parley and trying to sort shit out and around it is the same old bar fight going on. Just saying .
    Yep you hit the nail on the head... dead on. Well played vandy!!!

As a parent this type of scenario occurs daily... the adults are having "big people" talks and the brats & ankle biters are running around screaming, bickering and soiling themselves. As a dad with 5 kids... this type of communication activity comes naturally and I have over 23 years of experience in this area.

Now where were we... Oh yes, in my last post yesterday I offered an observation on how I see things playing out here. After reading what transpired in the last 3 pages... I'm feeling quite confident that I was pretty much accurate. There are times and days where "the problem" here isn't always Fan's centric or generated by one or several of the evil Fan's villains...

When the good doctor or Von return here to resume this discussion... I'd be interested to see if they agree with me or at least now understand some of the components of what I was trying to point out.

I do want to thank all the proverbial brats and ankle biters for making this point so easy to make...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Yep you hit the nail on the head... dead on. Well played vandy!!!

As a parent this type of scenario occurs daily... the adults are having "big people" talks and the brats & ankle biters are running around screaming, bickering and soiling themselves. As a dad with 5 kids... this type of communication activity comes naturally and I have over 23 years of experience in this area.

Now where were we... Oh yes, in my last post yesterday I offered an observation on how I see things playing out here. After reading what transpired in the last 3 pages... I'm feeling quite confident that I was pretty much accurate. There are times and days where "the problem" here isn't always Fan's centric or generated by one or several of the evil Fan's villains...

When the good doctor or Von return here to resume this discussion... I'd be interested to see if they agree with me or at least now understand some of the components of what I was trying to point out.

I do want to thank all the proverbial brats and ankle biters for making this point so easy to make...

Though I genuinely think it's great you seem willing to help for the benefit of both sites, you're smart enough to know you just kinda did again what Romeo Delight busted you for yesterday (or the day before, whatever).

Funny you should mention "observing" though, because the 3-4 days I didn't post, when I lurked I mostly observed people from your camp taking alternate shifts stirring shit, trying to start arguments and taking unanswered shots at people here... Conversely, didn't see the reverse happening when I lurked over there; just people over there crying about people here.

Also LOL'd when I saw crying about the "Loser" tune there, too funny considering A ) I don't post there, and B ) the plays on it keep going up... it's like "Dammit, I hate that song so much I'm gonna listen to it again..."

But I totally disagree with you on your "blame the victim" mentality; like it's anyone's fault for having a job & life, calling out the stupidity that was happening and then not backing down to said idiocy when it was then directed at them. And in some cases clealy giving better than they got, hence the depths some were willing (more like had) to stoop. I mean, how dare anyone other than TBH have debate skills... or several thousand SoundCloud plays I guess. Thrills' "Jump the Shark" post was dead-on.

Yes, it WOULD be nice if things died down, and hopefully they will - however the false assertion that the lion's share of it isn't from THERE coming HERE is beyond tired. Also kind of telling that people from TBH were bragging about how their negative shit was "the only traffic this place gets" when stopping all other traffic here is clearly the goal.

But again, it's admirable you seem willing to do what you can to help.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I've never seen Cheers.
    You never seen 'Merica's greatest contribution to entertainment?

Sure, it had the obligatory sexual tension between Sam & Diane to appeal to the lowest common denominator, but Ted Danson was able to make it interesting, a testament to one of the best actors of that time.

And while some of it was dumbed down - since it was made for Americans, primarily - it's still the best sitcom, bar none.

And you call yourself a patriot. Bah!

Cheers!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    no parley... zahzoo is a good guy but he knows as well as any of us that its futile. It's only going to stop when the people involved have decided they don't want to do it anymore, or when people start getting banned.
    Thanks for the kind words, Doc!!

In many ways, yes, this can be and has been a futile effort. But I've found that when a group of people who have been behaving badly become surrounded by reasonable people who point out tactfully that what they are doing is hurting more than themselves... most people will recognize their role and adjust their behavior accordingly. Those that don't eventually get forcefully removed from a community...

This plays out everyday in real life... and on the internet too.

I made a choice yesterday to engage in this dialog with the admins here... in a very public place right in the heart where the problems are occurring. Many of you may have noticed I'm ignoring you and primarily directing comments to Dr Love and Von.

It's probably somewhat arrogant of myself... I don't care what anyone thinks. But, the purpose for this is simple. There are members from two websites involved in a conflict. The sites themselves are not the problem. There are administrators from both sites who sincerely want this shit to end.

Well... we're talking. I figure why the hell shouldn't we do it right here in the open. Right in the middle of where it's been happening... Most of you involved no matter which site affiliation are only focused on what's happening here anyways constantly. Why should I have to say my piece twice in two places? The message and dialog are for the whole damn audience...

As Dr Love pointed out the real solution rests with those involved and when they've had enough.

I'm not interested in mediating between the parties with issues. I don't give a shit who started what or who's the victim or who's committed whatever atrocity against another. That's already been on the table and rotting for months and done shit for solving anything.

I do want to find a solution to end this and move on. So if any of you want to join this dialog productively... I welcome it and will happily include you.

If you want to keep fighting among yourselves while others are trying to end it... so be it.

The best solution should come from those directly involved. A solution will be had though... publicly or privately. All options are on the table being explored as I bather about here among you folks.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As long as morons like you have the need to claim you are successful and have a life and anyone who crosses you is unemployed and sleeps on someones couch there will be no peace. I know I help perpetrate certain ideas about my economic status by talking shit about sucking up benefits from the VA and living off food stamps but the truth is I'm trying to get something out of school. I'm paying to retake the classes I fucked off and I'm not getting paid by the VA or recieving any assistance for doing it. And even though I was getting a check every month to attend school I have to pay back the federal governmet for the student loan that paid my tuition myself. I have a part time job Friday and Saturday nights that pays me enough to stay in school and pay my expenses and I'm going to start doing tax returns for low income people for free to get experience in case I decide to do that after I graduate. I have a bedroom but it's true I sleep on the couch. I quit smoking pot and I'm hacking up all the poison I've filled my lungs with for the last forty years and I can only sleep sitting up. But you can keep up the bullshit you spew about me if you need to to feel better about yourself but it's about as factual as the other bullshit about me getting tossed out of the Navy and being a convicted felon. You can post elsewhere without being a prick , why can't you do it here?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    JHale, it's takes a minimum of two participants to fight... to end it requires only one. Be it victim, aggressor, or willing combatants... doesn't matter which one but one only needs to walk away to end it.

Which direction are your feet moving?

I've made it clear what direction I'm heading... care to join me?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The sites themselves are not the problem. There are administrators from both sites who sincerely want this shit to end.
    I appreciate your honesty with your wording. You can't say 'The administrators from both sites sincerely want this to end' because that would not be accurate.

WARF doesn't want this to end and it's good that you recognise that.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I appreciate your honesty with your wording. You can't say 'The administrators from both sites sincerely want this to end' because that would not be accurate.

Be fair, though. There are a few more people who, apparently & inexplicably NEED this to keep going. I'm sure it will take hardly any effort on your part, if you really want to, to pinpoint them in this very thread.

Also, I just remembered that we have had a few people trying to stir up shit over there.

They were all ignored, & some left because noone was paying attention to them. I had even forgotten about it.

Others were a bit too brutal with personal info & were banned.

But yes, there have been attempts at starting shit over there.

Cheers!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thanks Sesh!!

While past actions of others may not support my opinion... I honestly believe everyone involved are generally decent people in real life. Even Warf... and I'm working with him too.

I believe if more us take an active role in creating some civility among our friends here... more will fall in line. There will always be some that don't get along at these places... that's natural. But the rest of us don't need to just sit back let things fester to the point it gets out of control.

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks Sesh!!

While past actions of others may not support my opinion... I honestly believe everyone involved are generally decent people in real life. Even Warf... and I'm working with him too.

I believe if more us take an active role in creating some civility among our friends here... more will fall in line. There will always be some that don't get along at these places... that's natural. But the rest of us don't need to just sit back let things fester to the point it gets out of control.
    I applaud your optimism, even if I don't necessarily share it. They could use you in the Middle East peace talks, Zah.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zing! View Post
    I applaud your optimism, even if I don't necessarily share it. They could use you in the Middle East peace talks, Zah.
    Thanks Zing... trust me there's a realist in my head screaming... are you fucking crazy??

Yes I am... but damn it, enough of the fighting. Rather than ignore it or bitch about I decided to do something about it. So help me out... let's make these places fun again!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I tell you what. I'll stop my personal attacks if certain people stop with this I'm better than you bullshit. I could give a shit about the footwear references but that shit burns my ass like a three foot torch. I can post without starting anything if allowed. I posted several times in the Darren Young thread and I was a good dog. I start shit but most of the time I'm on defense not offense. We had a civil debate that stayed civil. I probably pissed you off but it still remained civil until others chimed in.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    JHale, it's takes a minimum of two participants to fight... to end it requires only one. Be it victim, aggressor, or willing combatants... doesn't matter which one but one only needs to walk away to end it.

Which direction are your feet moving?

I've made it clear what direction I'm heading... care to join me?

That point would be more valid had the attempts to fight not continued while said targets weren't even posting, and you know they did. But the fact that I'm not engaging nearly as much means A) I'm beyond tired of the bullshit, and B ) I already have joined you.

Fact remains, the people that are "desperate for this to continue" - don't post at the Lurks.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post

They were all ignored, & some left because noone was paying attention to them. I had even forgotten about it.

Cheers!
    There ya go..I understand some things are hard to ignore but if you dont.. asswipes feed on it

Thread Information