X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Never was
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2012

As a male dominated joint it is only made stronger by smart strong woman around even if you disagree with them.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Never was
      Angel, Momshell, Envy.....

Kinda sucks a woman forum was started but too many strong, smart woman have left here, kinda sucks hope all re-consider.
      You know the problem,The woman forum is fucking boring
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Everybody's getting sick of the crap DB - God knows I have to have a lot of thought and a few drinks before I hit reply these days.
        Last edited by Sensible Shoes; 08-10-2013, 10:04 PM.

Oh dear.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Angel, Momshell, Envy.....

Kinda sucks a woman forum was started but too many strong, smart woman have left here, kinda sucks hope all re-consider.
          The only woman Strong and Smart listed above is in the middle, and she mods for us.

Comment

• Never was
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2012

That may be one you agree with more but all three are smart and strong.

You think any woman could enter such male oriented place and survive more than 2 minutes without being strong.

Cheers to all three even if you don't like em WARF.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Please tell why you think Angel is strong?

Does leaving goodbye threads and having meltdowns everyday qualify her for that?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                I am confused....is the purpose of Dave's site to drive every woman out of the site so we are left with a Metallica audience? I actually enjoy the company of women...even Canadian ones
                I do too, especially at their ballet...

So if your job as assholes is to make every different person be reduced to your "style"...the Metallica Forum is down two doors to the left. Then you can faggot it up with yourselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
                Right. I don't want Angel to leave, but the goodbye threads are just silly. Angel is just laying low in the prairies, she'll be back. Of course she's been hounded by people that secretly prefer to live on penis mountain...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  Everybody's getting sick of the crap DB - God knows I have to have a lot of thought and a few drinks before I hit reply these days.
                  I find it helps to be drunk and post completely thoughtlessly...

Comment

• Never was
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2012

Not gonna score keep on any of them, WARF you disagree so be it. Going thru what she has personally recently, enduring an ill advised joke, and years of going toe to toe whether wrong or right require a strength. As does being fairly open about her real struggles.

I don't get the internet persona thing so I am ill qualified. Maybe her persona here you disagreed with disliked etc... but a place with so much testotrone is not easy for any woman to last in and those that survive deserve credit whether you like em or not they deserve the credit, those are shoes rest of us do not have to walk.

And congrats on Momshell for your place, she rocked. Think in real life I actually knew her many moons ago on LI.
                    Last edited by Never was; 08-11-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I appreciate your compassion for mankind, never was.

Really, I do.

However, this place is the Roth Army...

Not the suicide crisis army...

Or the anger management army...

Or even the Dr. Phil show for that matter!

I don't know about you, but if I had a family member dying , I wouldn't be spending 24 hours a day on Roth Army message board fighting people all day... I'd be in the hospital or wherever that person was not giving two shits about this place...

Just a thought..

Maybe it's good she quit...

Comment

• Never was
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2012

It is common that in times of need folks turn to community, good or bad extended stays on forums lead to a sense of community.

Kinda funny WARF cause I probably come off in real life as a much bigger asshole than on the internet and I am speculating but you are probably the opposite.

cheers

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          I find it helps to be drunk and post completely thoughtlessly...
                          So you do support me, after all!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's also not the faggot stalking hour...

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

It is common that in times of need folks turn to community, good or bad extended stays on forums lead to a sense of community.

Kinda funny WARF cause I probably come off in real life as a much bigger asshole than on the internet and I am speculating but you are probably the opposite.

cheers
                              You got that right. I'm the complete opposite in real life.

I view the Internet just like flipping through channels on a television. You can be a prick or say whatever you don't really say in the real world. It's entertainment. Even the staff here knows that they can't ban flappo for more than a few days. Whether you love him or hate him, he generates traffic. I wonder how many people snicker at his popgears and don't THANK them. Anyways, it's the Internet and it's not real. If you wanna fuck with people for shits and giggles go for it. The only difference between me and flappo is I don't go after people's personal lives, I attack the Internet persona that I dislike. I never made popgears or called out Members children's names (lounge) or taken anything from people's personal lives.... Even the fb stuff was stolen because of easy access, but I didn't do it. I suggest people don't use their army names in their fb URL's lol
                              Last edited by WARF; 08-11-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Double post
                                Last edited by WARF; 08-11-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...