ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here.
    Right....

Because the party of Chimpy Bush, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert, Chrissie O'Donnell, Steve King, Bitch McTurtle, Ted Cruz, and John Boner couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for retards.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Right....

Because the party of Chimpy Bush, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert, Chrissie O'Donnell, Steve King, Bitch McTurtle, Ted Cruz, and John Boner couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for retards.
    I don't put alot of weight on the opinions of a grown man who goes around calling people retards. I'm sure your opinions really impress the pre teen crowd.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

I don't put alot of weight on the opinions of a grown man who goes around calling people retards. I'm sure your opinions really impress the pre teen crowd.
    I must admit, I despise the overuse of that word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgoS_IQXck&sns=em

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

Idiothole is better on a number of levels.

5. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-13-2013)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Idiothole is better on a number of levels.
    Idiot, asshole , moron, mental incomptent, they're all good. But I also despise the use of the word retard. I worked at a training facility for retarded citizens and for the most part they worked their asses of at whatever they did.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How about "Idiot Son of an Asshole"?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How about "Idiot Son of an Asshole"?
    If you want to change your name to idiot son of an asshole be my guest. I wasn't aware you had daddy issues but whatever floats your boat. I'll just call you asshole for short.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Go die in a fire, Sockfucker.

I tried to cut you some slack, and then you start acting like a douchebag, even when the other trolls are passed out drunk and not encouraging you.

Won't make that fucking mistake again........

10. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-13-2013)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I tried to cut you some slack, and then you start acting like a douchebag, even when the other trolls are passed out drunk and not encouraging you.

I apologized to you yesterday and you didn't even have the decency to respond so fuck you and your slack. You and WhiningMachine must be like the Corsican Brothers. I say something about him and you get pissed off about it. I say something about you and he gets pissed. I'll save you a little time. You're both assholes.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Unlike you I can think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what to post or not to post. I've survived your pitiful personal attacks for more than 5 years now and I'm still here so give it your best shot numbnuts.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Unlike you I can think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what to post or not to post. I've survived your pitiful personal attacks for more than 5 years now and I'm still here so give it your best shot numbnuts.
    Ford doesn't think for himself? Give me a break. And get a thicker skin, ffs. He was decent to you. Congrats, you are now the proud wearer of the asshole hat.n

14. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

FORD (08-14-2013)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Ford doesn't think for himself? Give me a break. And get a thicker skin, ffs. He was decent to you. Congrats, you are now the proud wearer of the asshole hat.n
    Right up until he just told me to die in a fire. I'm gonna have to agree with Lounge on the fact that you're the wishy washiest member of the site. I'll check back in 5 minutes to see who you've put the asshole hat on then. At least I know where I stand with these nitwits. I don't like them, they don't like me. We're not pals for a day then enemies. It makes posting a proper reponse so much easier that way.
    I can't speak for them but in the future don't bother sticking up for me. I don't need your assistance. I'll fight my own battles.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-14-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Right up until he just told me to die in a fire. I'm gonna have to agree with Lounge on the fact that you're the wishy washiest member of the site. I'll check back in 5 minutes to see who you've put the asshole hat on then. At least I know where I stand with these nitwits. I don't like them, they don't like me. We're not pals for a day then enemies. It makes posting a proper reponse so much easier that way.
    I can't speak for them but in the future don't bother sticking up for me. I don't need your assistance. I'll fight my own battles.
    What I find astounding here is that I honestly do not believe FORD's remark about "Idiot Son of an Asshole" was in any manner directed as an insult to c-dog, yet was somehow misinterpreted and all shit hit the collective fan.

So much for sarcasm or even subtle humor going over like a pregnant pole-vaulter on the internet. C'mon you guys. It seems like the hostility over the past few months is just waiting to be rekindled, and it's all a gigantic load of horse manure.

Great. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, so somebody else chimes in, and suddenly we have a cluster-fuck. Next thing ya know, I'm posting absurd images, videos, recipes and very odd personal remembrances in order to derail things back toward sanity.

I still think that image of Rockem Sockem Robots I used a couple of days ago ranks with my finest work.

Roth On, ya dorks.

17. 2 users say thank you to chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-14-2013),Seshmeister (08-14-2013)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    What I find astounding here is that I honestly do not believe FORD's remark about "Idiot Son of an Asshole" was in any manner directed as an insult to c-dog, yet was somehow misinterpreted and all shit hit the collective fan.

So much for sarcasm or even subtle humor going over like a pregnant pole-vaulter on the internet. C'mon you guys. It seems like the hostility over the past few months is just waiting to be rekindled, and it's all a gigantic load of horse manure.

Great. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, so somebody else chimes in, and suddenly we have a cluster-fuck. Next thing ya know, I'm posting absurd images, videos, recipes and very odd personal remembrances in order to derail things back toward sanity.

I still think that image of Rockem Sockem Robots I used a couple of days ago ranks with my finest work.

Roth On, ya dorks.
    I didn't take that as a personal jab but I did jab back with it. I just get tired of his all republicans are idiots bullshit and his obsession with the Bush family. If there was ever an evil family of politicians it's the fucking Kennedys. I wouldn't doubt JFK got us involved to the extent he did in Viet Nam to line those crooked fuckers pockets with more money even though they already were rich as fuck. Whoever capped that bastard should have gotten a fucking medal. And then we have Teddy Kennedy. He kills a young girl probably on purpose and goes on to hold several political offices. The BCE aint got shit on the KCE.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTW Chef. I wouldn't be calling other people dorks if I posted that picture you posted a while back. You were definately in Dork mode when they took that one.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-14-2013 at 02:12 AM.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTW Chef. I wouldn't be calling other people dorks if I posted that picture you posted a while back. You were definately in Dork mode when they took that one.
    Which one? I'm such a media-gadfly I honestly don't know what image you are speaking of.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Whatever...yours or Lounge's opinion of me makes no difference. You're both idiots who ask for everything they get. Have at 'er, shitstain...

And I will continue to react and respond to posts in whichever manner I choose.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them.
    Before this goes another six pages on how that "offended you, or directed at you", That wasn't his meaning. He was just stating that he wanted a site that was free to question peoples beliefs, or as a better description to debate those. He DOES pay for this dog and pony show , so I figure he say what the fuck he wants, and set his own policy. HOW you turn this into a personal attack on you is beyond me, other than the fact you are taking each word literally without looking at what he actually meant. But it's getting really old here reading this stupid shit. If you want to take things literally word for word then this isn't the place for you.

And before you fill six more pages with "now you're attacking me too ", don't bother

I'm two seconds away from splitting here for another five years. And it's because of repeditive stupid shit like this. Between the purse swinging, and some posters playing out their neurosis it's becoming the most boring place online. And yea, you're part of it.

And this is coming from someone that swore that he wasn't getting into it with people online ever again......

And as far as Ford goes, You pushed him right into it. I almost NEVER agree with him, but I sure as fuck do now....

23. 4 users say thank you to Igosplut for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-14-2013),FORD (08-14-2013),LoungeMachine (08-14-2013),Sensible Shoes (08-14-2013)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

Can we ban people just for being really annoying?

I dunno maybe. It's on the table. We are discussing how to fix this board which has become broken for multiple reasons clearly predating Von and I.

I'm confident we'll get there but it's going to take some patience and more radical shit I think.

Basically the DLR Army needs re branding...

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can we ban people just for being really annoying?
    I hope so. Start with Cato.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I hope so. Start with Cato.
    :thumbup:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How about banning a lame ass who says that somebody who murdered the President "deserves a medal"?

That might be a good start. Hopefully the NSA is already enroute to his trailer court and the problem will be solved either way.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Can we ban people just for being really annoying?..
    Jeez Sesh how selective are you trying to make the place

As for " basically some people at the army need branding " ok it's radical but give it a shot it can't hurt .

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    As for " basically some people at the army need branding " ok it's radical but give it a shot it can't hurt .
    Nah, what he actually said is the place needs re-branding, meaning a new identity or web image. It's sort of like when a food manufacturer removes between 5 and 15% of a product, then slaps a sticker on it claiming "New & Improved."

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

What did you say about subtle humour earlier

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Whatever...yours or Lounge's opinion of me makes no difference. You're both idiots who ask for everything they get.
    At least we're consistent. I'm fairly sure he'd agree with me on one thing. You're the wishy washy Queen.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    What did you say about subtle humour earlier
    Sorry, had a Tuesday Night Weekend, so my mouth is full of dust, my head aches like I fell face-first down a staircase and my glasses appear to be made out of ice cubes. "Subtlety?" Whenever some asshole sharpens a pencil around here it sounds like a Howitzer going off in my skull.

33. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (08-14-2013)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How about banning a lame ass who says that somebody who murdered the President "deserves a medal"?

That might be a good start. Hopefully the NSA is already enroute to his trailer court and the problem will be solved either way.
    I've heard you accuse the president of masterminding 9/11 and claiming his family bankrolled Hitler which is fabricated bullshit so stick your righteous indignation right up your ass.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    Before this goes another six pages on how that "offended you, or directed at you", That wasn't his meaning. He was just stating that he wanted a site that was free to question peoples beliefs, or as a better description to debate those. He DOES pay for this dog and pony show , so I figure he say what the fuck he wants, and set his own policy. HOW you turn this into a personal attack on you is beyond me, other than the fact you are taking each word literally without looking at what he actually meant. But it's getting really old here reading this stupid shit. If you want to take things literally word for word then this isn't the place for you.

And before you fill six more pages with "now you're attacking me too ", don't bother

I'm two seconds away from splitting here for another five years. And it's because of repeditive stupid shit like this. Between the purse swinging, and some posters playing out their neurosis it's becoming the most boring place online. And yea, you're part of it.

And this is coming from someone that swore that he wasn't getting into it with people online ever again......

And as far as Ford goes, You pushed him right into it. I almost NEVER agree with him, but I sure as fuck do now....
    I never said it was a personal attack. I just don't agree that you should call someone elses beliefs idiotic just because you don't agree with them. I know the old members here stick together like glue. There's nothing wrong with loyalty to a friend but sometimes it clouds your judgement.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I thought you quit sniffing glue but I guess I was wrong. This is still a free country comrade Ford. I can say whatever the fuck I want here. If anyone deserves a visit from the NSA it's you conspiracy boy.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Which one? I'm such a media-gadfly I honestly don't know what image you are speaking of.
    I was just funning with you. I'm not sure where you posted it but you had a mullett and a short mesh shirt on even though you had a little muffin top going. That's the kind of picture I delete or throw in the trash when I find it. When mom passed I threw hundreds of old photos that have been haunting me for years away. There was way too many pictures of me sleeping with drool haging out of my mouth. I've always been a drooler when I sleep but I've dried up a bit in the last couple years.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

For the record before five thousand other people chime in I never claimed Sesh's comments reguarding beliefs were a personal attack against me. I'm a freaking agnostic. Someone can disagree with me all day long and I have no problem with that but when you call me an idiot because you think you're right and I'm wrong I'm gonna speak up. No one Christian , Jew or Atheist has a right to force their opinions on me. If you think I'm wrong so be it. The whole thing started because I took offense to the "Invisibly Sky Daddy" remarks. As far as I'm concerned the discussion is over. But those with an obvious agenda want to keep the shit stirred as long as possible whether they even give a damn about the subject or not.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I was just funning with you. I'm not sure where you posted it but you had a mullett and a short mesh shirt on even though you had a little muffin top going. That's the kind of picture I delete or throw in the trash when I find it. When mom passed I threw hundreds of old photos that have been haunting me for years away. There was way too many pictures of me sleeping with drool haging out of my mouth. I've always been a drooler when I sleep but I've dried up a bit in the last couple years.
    Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image. All I did was use Google with the words "mullet" and "Zubaz" typed into the search engine, and that is the photo that turns up. It is epically frightening how many guys I knew dressed this way in the late 1980s...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

I never said it was a personal attack. I just don't agree that you should call someone elses beliefs idiotic just because you don't agree with them.
    I dunno, I like to think I'm old school. I still think it's okay to make fun of people who are different.

I know the old members here stick together like glue. There's nothing wrong with loyalty to a friend but sometimes it clouds your judgement.
    Maybe. Not every noob gets run off like the old days.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image. All I did was use Google with the words "mullet" and "Zubaz" typed into the search engine, and that is the photo that turns up. It is epically frightening how many guys I knew dressed this way in the late 1980s...

That's the one. If it was a gag I fell for it hook , line and sinker. I had a buddy who dressed like that back then but he didn't have a mullett. He was already going bald on top so A mullett was out of the question. I however sport a mullett as we speak. And I have huge mutton chops too.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    I dunno, I like to think I'm old school. I still think it's okay to make fun of people who are different.

That's not "old school" that's called bigotry.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sure it's old school. New school is all PC and "OMG don't offend anyone!"

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Sure it's old school. New school is all PC and "OMG don't offend anyone!"
    PC and common decency are two different things. But you've been hanging out here so long you don't know the difference anymore.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-14-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Common decency would suggest you don't consider Presidential Assassinations to be worthy of medals.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

PC and common decency are two different things. But you've been hanging out here so long you don't know the difference anymore.
    I wouldn't say that.

Thread Information