X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
    You may be laughing, but I know there are even more that are fucking applauding, and what's more...they're folks I actually respect.

And now.....

They're laughing at you.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Check yer PMs, Ang.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Yes, WARF...I'm talking to you. You praised DDLR and Sesh endlessly, yet you've done nothing but disrespect him and this place since he took over.
        The disrespect didn't start there.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Check yer PMs, Ang.
          I did, sorry haven't responded yet. Thanks for the inspiration...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            Doesn't seem to be working over there...but hey, you guys ain't worried about traffic.

There's another "I didn't do it." Just in case anyone was looking for one.

Can we make it a toking game instead of a drinking one? I'm feeling left out here.
            Last edited by Angel; 08-12-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Doesn't seem to be working over there...but hey, you guys ain't worried about traffic.

There's another "I didn't do it." Just in case anyone was looking for one.
              It's just astounding to me that anyone takes what certain assholes say at face value at all anymore. How much more can one catch people in blatant two-faced behaviors, hypocrisies, lies, and still put up with them or take them seriously.

"I didn't do!" "It's not me!" "That's not MY alias (I just know who the asshole is and fully converse and plan tandem attacks with him in the mod room over at our site!)". "Why did (such and such) quit!? (because we vaguely threatened to stalk him and his family offline even after he protected my family member)."

"(a few months ago) I have so much respect for the new site owners and they're old school!...(now) YOU'RE RUINING THIS SITE'S ETHOS WE LOVE SO MUCH WE CREATED ONE NOTHING LIKE IT (because you didn't give us what we want!)" LOL

'Kay, beyond fucking ridiculous...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-12-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                It's just astounding to me that anyone takes what certain assholes say at face value at all anymore. How much more can one catch people in blatant two-faced behaviors, hypocrisies, lies, and still put up with them or take them seriously.

"I didn't do!" "It's not me!" "That's not MY alias (I just know who the asshole is and fully converse and plan tandem attacks with him in the mod room over at our site!)". "Why did (such and such) quit!? (because we vaguely threatened to stalk him and his family offline even after he protected my family member)" LOL

'Kay, beyond fucking ridiculous...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on...

Comment

• philouze
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2004

You may be laughing, but I know there are even more that are fucking applauding, and what's more...they're folks I actually respect.
                  And now.....
                  They're laughing at you.
                  Like I give a fuck about what people think about me... Come on, lady...

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Check yer PMs, Ang.
                    That "s" should be capitalized.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      Not at my age, dingbat.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Like I give a fuck about what people think about me... Come on, lady...
                        Whatever. Go find an old lady to bully. Oh wait...

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          And talk about PMS...maybe it's time I make those private messages public...hmmm?

Nah, no need. Anyone that matters has seen your whiny cunt shit before...

Comment

• philouze
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2004

Whatever. Go find an old lady to bully. Oh wait...
                            I would but they're all dead over here. Wanna join?

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I would but they're all dead over here. Wanna join?
                              I prefer to hang with decent, intelligent human beings as opposed to wannabe's, backstabbers and sociopaths. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                I am going to the Patriots last pre-season game. I'll ask Tom
                                That's awesome man! Will you be wearing your Tebow jersey to the game?

Comment

Working...