X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
    Most of my town is still owned by members of the founding fathers. The rest is owned by rich foreigners.
    Then blame them and hold them accountable...

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Then blame them and hold them accountable...
      Oh would you go to church or something.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Sure...

And I found a scripture for you...

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator...

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions...

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error...

Romans 1:25–27

Last edited by ELVIS; 08-14-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Sure...

And I found a scripture for you...

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator...

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions...

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error...

Romans 1:25–27

Listen, asshole. I don't need your fucking scriptures or anyone elses. Especially not shoved down my fucking throat. Go do yoir preaching somewhere else, I'm fucking sick of it.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...