X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

****WaCKeN OPEN AIR 2013 IN HD HERE - FULL SHOW****

Am watching Trivium in 720p....I have seen them live a couple of times...a BAND OF FUCKING BADASSES.....followed by Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, Doro, Motörhead and Rammstein.

Apparently this is every set in it's entirety.....or close to it.....am at 28 minutes into Trivium's set......start at about 6 minutes in if you wanna get right to the music.....start at zero if you
    want to watch the German VJs talking to people about metal. Trivium are just incredible as players. A bit over the top for me sometimes (Dream Theater, anyone *yawn*), but great set.

• Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Iam Gillan can still sing! No, not as extreme as when he was in his 20s, lol. But he sounded fine!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Iam Gillan can still sing! No, not as extreme as when he was in his 20s, lol. But he sounded fine!
      Ian can still sing well, too.

Not that you'll see this post...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
        Veteran
        • Jun 2005

Rammstein trips me out. I think it was at Download where the keyboardist was walking on a treadmill like contraption while playing.
        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

He has been doing that for years. It is an interesting device, it sort of allows him to burn energy without going anywhere, lol.

I am pretty sure this is a highlights video, as Rammstein only has 3 songs. I downloaded it overnight. Almost 5GB in 720p. Zowie.

Alice Cooper was great. Never mind that he is sort of showing his age....it really does not matter, as it just adds to the character of Alice Cooper. And having Orianthi in the band.....drool......awesome guitarist. Saw this lineup last year opening for Iron Maiden.

Tonight I am going to check out the full set of Agnostic Front from Wacken. Lotta full sets from this festival on the net. I missed the chance to see Slayer live at Bloodstock......seems all festivals stream live over the net.

LOVE IT. Get to see festivals I can't afford to go see BECAUSE THEY ARE IN FUCKING EUROPE!

Now with this eruption of video into my life, I am going to spend the next few days watching all this stuff.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

And Ian can sing well too! Not that I would not see this post.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              And Ian can sing well too! Not that I would not see this post.
              :cheers:
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...