Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So will the "Birther" cultists go after Teabagging Ted Cruz?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 3,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    You have a fridge in your parents basement?
    Yup! We do. Now get a beer quietly and don't wake them!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Well yeah, I hated that church and its school as well. It's right on the edge of what used to be the ghetto, now the barrio.

Used to drive through by the community center in that neighborhood on a Sunday and it was all kids playing basketball. Go though there on Sunday now and it's Mexicans and soccer.
    So is that worse?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Welcome to the new America! It makes it easier to accept if you quit your job and live off welfare. Oh, and there's these new things called riots where you get to destroy your town and steal a bunch of stuff. So there's always that to look forward to.

Is that it Donnie? Is that your summary now?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    That's what we thought about the senile old B movie actor whom they nominated in 1980.
    Who is "we"? Reagan was a shoe in after Carter let Americans be held hostage in Iran for months before the primaries even started. He made one failed attempt to rescue them and gave up. I already know you're going to say that's because the BCE wanted it that way but I believe that about as much as I believe the rest of your BCE bullshit.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Is that it Donnie? Is that your summary now?
    Yep, pretty much if you take it in the context that it was posted.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Daddy Bush is a criminal. He was running cocaine into the country and his buddy Bill Clinton in Arkansas was helping him. If people think there is any difference between the Clinton's and the Bush's they don't know what's going on. The big money is going on Jeb and Hillary and believe me, it's all the same. We need to get politicians who aren't members or affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations in office or the shit we have been experiencing will continue and your vote really won't matter because you will get the same agenda.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Daddy Bush is a criminal. He was running cocaine into the country and his buddy Bill Clinton in Arkansas was helping him. If people think there is any difference between the Clinton's and the Bush's they don't know what's going on. The big money is going on Jeb and Hillary and believe me, it's all the same. We need to get politicians who aren't members or affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations in office or the shit we have been experiencing will continue and your vote really won't matter because you will get the same agenda.
    If I thought there was any money in coke, lol, I'd be running planes into NC and driving it to Miami. No, the real money is in things that aren't illegal but are made in China.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And before you all raise hell at me...how much money did you make on the internet last night? Or the last two days? Or last month? Or three months before that? 2 grand? A grand? 500 bucks? That's chicken shit money. You all sit here and piss and moan and I sit here and laugh my ass off. My house looks like the goddamn redneck Taj Mahal inside and all you fuckers can do is piss and moan about how bad America is. Lemme tell you ALL what America is: It's the land of get up, work like a bastard, kick some ass, and earn your paycheck. And - if you're lucky - you'll wind up being the most valuable person in your company for the whole goddamn year. I can tell you how to earn it but most of you wouldn't understand it.

No, most people wanna live in The Land Of Gimme Some Shit. Because nobody else should be smarter than you. Nobody else should be willing to risk some cash to try and make more cash. No, everybody should be equal, right? Well fuck that. Some people are just born stoopid. And poor. And they like to suck the Welfare Cock until it runs out. And guess who they'll come looking for? Not me. Cause they know The Mean Old White Man Over There is armed to the teeth. No, they'll come looking at you and take your shit.

And I'll sit on my old porch and laugh. And when you idiots come looking for a handout I'll laugh even harder.

9. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-12-2015)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

So is that worse?
    Basketball is a much better game than soccer!

11. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-12-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some people are just born stoopid. And poor. And they like to suck the Welfare Cock until it runs out.
    Eat something Donnie. You get a little judgemental when you're hungry.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

And before you all raise hell at me...how much money did you make on the internet last night? Or the last two days? Or last month? Or three months before that? 2 grand? A grand? 500 bucks? That's chicken shit money. You all sit here and piss and moan and I sit here and laugh my ass off. My house looks like the goddamn redneck Taj Mahal inside and all you fuckers can do is piss and moan about how bad America is. Lemme tell you ALL what America is: It's the land of get up, work like a bastard, kick some ass, and earn your paycheck. And - if you're lucky - you'll wind up being the most valuable person in your company for the whole goddamn year. I can tell you how to earn it but most of you wouldn't understand it.

No, most people wanna live in The Land Of Gimme Some Shit. Because nobody else should be smarter than you. Nobody else should be willing to risk some cash to try and make more cash. No, everybody should be equal, right? Well fuck that. Some people are just born stoopid. And poor. And they like to suck the Welfare Cock until it runs out. And guess who they'll come looking for? Not me. Cause they know The Mean Old White Man Over There is armed to the teeth. No, they'll come looking at you and take your shit.

And I'll sit on my old porch and laugh. And when you idiots come looking for a handout I'll laugh even harder.

I told you before any more than three bottles of dog gets you fighty , if you can't handle it don't drink it

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Who is "we"? Reagan was a shoe in after Carter let Americans be held hostage in Iran for months before the primaries even started. He made one failed attempt to rescue them and gave up. I already know you're going to say that's because the BCE wanted it that way but I believe that about as much as I believe the rest of your BCE bullshit.
    Yeah, a shoe in after paying off the kidnappers ransom!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

All so simple for the simpletons...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, a shoe in after paying off the kidnappers ransom!
    He was a shoe in because the American public wanted a president with balls not a pacifist.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Just like the deal they made for Nixon to extend the Vietnam War so he could win in 1968. It wasn't "BCE bullshit", it was BCE TREASON

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    So you're voting for Bernie then?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Just like the deal they made for Nixon to extend the Vietnam War so he could win in 1968. It wasn't "BCE bullshit", it was BCE TREASON
    Creepy college professor guy may have his heart in the right place, what he is saying is nothing new. Anyone who has been paying attention knows the Rethuglicons stole elections, morally bankrupted America (before financially doing it), made war, prisons and the corporations who sponsored them profitable while squeezing the life out of the middle class and giving it to China. Again, noting new.

Quit obsessing over Bush. He too is pawn in the corporate America plan.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Happiness is a clean brain.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Right. Makes racist statements, now trolls as The Rainbow Coalition?
    What. The. Fuck.

YOU of all people are calling ME out for being a racist?

You. Who AVOIDS parts of his own town because there are minorities there. You. Whose social circle is comprised of entirely WHITE middle-aged losers on the internet. You. Who never even TALKED to anyone who isn't white.

Go fuck yourself, you disgusting hypocrite. I am not an American, so I don't have to play by your childish, petulant, retarded rules.

I make fun of white people. So it stands to reason I should make fun of black, yellow, red or whatever the fuck people. Because to me they're all the same. YOU, on the other hand, treat minorities differently. Or would, if you didn't run away with fear at the mere suspicion that one is close by.

It's not WORDS that make a racist, you subhuman scum. It's BEHAVIOUR. And YOUR behaviour towards minorities earns you the distinction of being the most racist piece of shit that I know, on or offline.

Congratulations. You deserve it.

Cheers!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Welfare Nicky lives in a world where he can be on his 50 websites all day, each with 100 billion posts, talking with other losers how the world is unfair - the IRONY - & jacking each other off about how they're changing the world for the better by running off the internet everyone who has a different opinion.

And avoiding minorities like the fucking plague, 'cuz he's a disgusting little hypocrite coward.

Cheers!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    I told you before any more than three bottles of dog gets you fighty , if you can't handle it don't drink it
    Fiddy quid say that right after that post, he went out to his backyard to do some shootin' & a-hollerin'.

Cheers!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    Fiddy quid say that right after that post, he went out to his backyard to do some shootin' & a-hollerin'.

Cheers!
    He is rich now probably got his man servant to do it

25. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-12-2015)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What. The. Fuck.

YOU of all people are calling ME out for being a racist?

You. Who AVOIDS parts of his own town because there are minorities there. You. Whose social circle is comprised of entirely WHITE middle-aged losers on the internet. You. Who never even TALKED to anyone who isn't white.

Go fuck yourself, you disgusting hypocrite. I am not an American, so I don't have to play by your childish, petulant, retarded rules.

I make fun of white people. So it stands to reason I should make fun of black, yellow, red or whatever the fuck people. Because to me they're all the same. YOU, on the other hand, treat minorities differently. Or would, if you didn't run away with fear at the mere suspicion that one is close by.

It's not WORDS that make a racist, you subhuman scum. It's BEHAVIOUR. And YOUR behaviour towards minorities earns you the distinction of being the most racist piece of shit that I know, on or offline.

Congratulations. You deserve it.

Cheers!
    Oooh, the troll is angry! Why don't you oil yourself up and roll around a mat with some guy in tights? You'll feel better!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oooh, the troll is angry! Why don't you oil yourself up and roll around a mat with some guy in tights? You'll feel better!
    Angry? No.

I just don't want to send you mixed signals. I want to make my feelings towards you perfectly clear.

These include nausea, disgust & a general feeling of repugnance.

I never oiled myself up. Just so you know.

Cheers!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Cheers!
    it does help in tanning...

29. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-12-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,999 Posts

I never oiled myself up.
    Why not?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Why not?
    Good question. I guess it just never came up.

Cheers!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

...I want to make my feelings towards you perfectly clear.

These include nausea, disgust & a general feeling of repugnance.

Well I'm doing something right

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well I'm doing something right
    What you're not doing right is your replies.

You accuse me of being a racist, I make several points not only contradicting your argument, but also exposing YOU as quite probably the biggest racist on this site, yet not only you choose to ignore every single point, you come back with an homophobic insult.

Classy. I wasn't expecting anything less from you, though. And you didn't disappoint.

Do try to look up "Hypocrisy" when you have the time. Wikipedia has a dictionary, too.

Cheers!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can I confess Ima I long to trip you up grammatically, even in your insane rants your English is good. Then again how would I be able to tell otherwise.

Right back to checking

35. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-12-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Can I confess Ima I long to trip you up grammatically, even in your insane rants your English is good. Then again how would I be able to tell otherwise.

Right back to checking
    Aw, shucks. You know how to make a girl feel good.

Cheers!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What you're not doing right is your replies.

You accuse me of being a racist, I make several points not only contradicting your argument, but also exposing YOU as quite probably the biggest racist on this site, yet not only you choose to ignore every single point, you come back with an homophobic insult.

Classy. I wasn't expecting anything less from you, though. And you didn't disappoint.

Do try to look up "Hypocrisy" when you have the time. Wikipedia has a dictionary, too.

Cheers!

My, shitting out of the mouths of babes again? I guess homophobia is in the eye of the beholder, since I used no slurs nor even said you were gay. I believe you said that once, then said you were lying because basically you are an asshole that does such things. Some might say pretending to be gay or bisexual to get attention is actually rather homophobic and disparages the actual plight of gays. But I'm not going to argue with you and your baseless, mindless shit posts and jerked-off logic. I don't argue with lying Portuguese retards that talk out of both sides of their big, fat mouths. I just laugh at them.

Oh. But one more thing. "Hypocrite?" Is that like being a pudgeball, and running around for months-on-end making fat jokes about a certain poster you hate? Okay, pugsly, lecture us all about hypocrisy! Or when you make statements about how you hate America and how horrible we are. But then are too much of a pussy to say anything like that in front of the Rothscrubmilita gang. Yeah pinhead, you're the poster child of integrity!!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-12-2015 at 07:18 PM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I guess homophobia is in the eye of the beholder, since I used no slurs nor even said you were gay. I believe you said that once, then said you were lying because basically you are an asshole that does such things. Some might say pretending to be gay or bisexual to get attention is actually rather homophobic and disparages the actual plight of gays.
    he came out of the closet about never bein' in the closet?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My, shitting out of the mouths of babes again? I guess homophobia is in the eye of the beholder, since I used no slurs nor even said you were gay. I believe you said that once, then said you were lying because basically you are an asshole that does such things. Some might say pretending to be gay or bisexual to get attention is actually rather homophobic and disparages the actual plight of gays. But I'm not going to argue with you and your baseless, mindless shit posts and jerked-off logic. I don't argue with lying Portuguese retards that talk out of both sides of their big, fat mouths. I just laugh at them.

Oh. But one more thing. "Hypocrite?" Is that like being a pudgeball, and running around for months-on-end making fat jokes about a certain poster you hate? Okay, pugsly, lecture us all about hypocrisy! Or when you make statements about how you hate America and how horrible we are. But then are too much of a pussy to say anything like that in front of the Rothscrubmilita gang. Yeah pinhead, you're the poster child of integrity!!
    What the... I would reply, if I understood what the fuck you're talking about. What a mess of a post.

Well, maybe I wouldn't reply. I'm bored with this now. You're BORING, Nicky boy. BOAR-RING.

I'm taking the ball home. I'm sorry. Maybe you can find someone else to play with.

Cheers!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    he came out of the closet about never bein' in the closet?
    It's complicated, PB. You wouldn't understand. Well, you probably would. IF I could be arsed to explain. Which I can't.

Fuck that, let's have some fun. I suggest we look at titties & then try to guess "what lies beneath". Are you game?

Cheers!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's complicated, PB. You wouldn't understand. Well, you probably would. IF I could be arsed to explain. Which I can't.

Fuck that, let's have some fun. I suggest we look at titties & then try to guess "what lies beneath". Are you game?

Cheers!
    only if you screen the adams' apples out better this time...

42. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-12-2015)

Thread Information