So will the "Birther" cultists go after Teabagging Ted Cruz?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Buchanan was also an anti-Neocon...
    True, but it seems to be a current trend among politicians kids to be far to the right of what your daddy was.

i.e. Chimp Bush, Mittens Romney, Evan Bayh, Andrew Cuomo, etc. So Pat Buchanan's bastard son being a neocon wouldn't be that much of a shock. Maybe to Pat, but not to anybody else.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Teabagger Ted has some really strange heroes......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Editorial: Ted Cruz and the ‘birther’ issue

Is he a natural-born citizen or isn’t he? The question has been a nagging part of Barack Obama’s life ever since his first presidential campaign. No amount of birth certificates and sworn statements from state officials in Hawaii, his birthplace, seemed capable of putting the issue to rest. The “birther” movement continues pressing the question even today, five years after Obama’s election to the presidency.

The question nags anew, but this time Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is the focus because he was born in Canada to an American mother and Cuban father. By law, his mother’s U.S. citizenship automatically confers natural citizenship to Cruz, just as — for those who continue to doubt the location of Obama’s birth — the citizenship of Obama’s American mother conferred it to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all.
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

bump for Kristy..................

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              Now that you mention it, he DOES look like Buchanan...
              But half as smart...

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Why are liberals so concerned about Cruz? He'll be slaughtered in the primaries. All he has to do is open his mouth.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                  The question nags anew, but this time Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is the focus because he was born in Canada to an American mother and Cuban father. By law, his mother’s U.S. citizenship automatically confers natural citizenship to Cruz, just as — for those who continue to doubt the location of Obama’s birth — the citizenship of Obama’s American mother conferred it to him.
                  What's so ironic about this is if Cruz was ever elected to office (hypothetically) no doubt he'd sign an executive order banning naturalization for every Latino, Asian, and of course, Muslim born to a US mother.
                  Last edited by Kristy; 04-28-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Why are liberals so concerned about Cruz? He'll be slaughtered in the primaries. All he has to do is open his mouth.
                    That's what we thought about the senile old B movie actor whom they nominated in 1980. And the imbecile in 2000 whose only qualification was sharing his daddy's name (who didn't even get elected, but managed to occupy the White House for 8 years regardless)
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

That's not the same and you know it. Regan was lucky due to Iran helping him get elected. As for Bush, he stole that one. Twice. Cruz is a self-delusional idiot with no clout and no vision other than religious pandering to all the other idiots who the majority of live in the same state as him.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Cruz doesn't have a tenth of Reagan's charisma...

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

1/2 Kenyan 1/2 YT

Kenyans have long watched the U.S. presidential election with special interest and, in many cases, a special sense of pride.

Africans celebrate victory of 'half-Kenyan' Obama

NAIROBI, Kenya (CNN) -- Kenyans have long watched the U.S. presidential election with special interest and, in many cases, a special sense of pride.

Barak Obama is the son of a black man from Kenya and a white woman from Kansas.

"I'm excited ... because he's a Kenyan. He's a half Kenyan," a smiling woman said in a Nairobi neighborhood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bump for ill informed nick............................

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So what you really need is a native american president? Male obviously.

Policies, education, morality, where you were brought up and abilities are almost irrelevant, it's all about the race.

A lot of people died fighting against that idea 70 years ago...
                            Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-28-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              So what you really need is a native american president? Male obviously.

Policies, education, morality, where you were brought up and abilities are almost irrelevant, it's all about the race.

A lot of people died fighting against that idea 70 years ago...
                              sesh, we watched people vote for the Kenyan houseboy because of race...

maybe we lost that one after 70 years............................

still want to play?

why did you use the offensive term native american?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Obama's Kenyan father was a Harvard graduate who worked as a senior government economist.

You are saying that if an American has a father like that and then works hard enough to become a professor of law at a top university he is still only fit to clean your home because he is inferior to you because his skin is darker.

That's sad.

Comment

Working...