X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by baru911
    I like Whitesnake and am very happy that I saw them with Sykes on guitar. Speaking of Sykes I really liked Blue Murder. Just a band that ran under the radar. Just came out at the wrong time in musical history with the whole shift to grunge in our popular culture.
    They (Blue Murder) were good. Saw them in CT. in '89. I agree that the grunge movement ended up putting bands like this on ice. The Black Crowes were probably the only band to muscle their way through the grunge scene without switching up any. I'd bet Jane's Addiction probably would have weathered the grunge storm had they never broke up.

Comment

• Floridaman1985
      Groupie
      • May 2009

Worst - Snoop Dogg opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2003 (Charlotte). Terrible.

Best - Foo Fighters opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2000 (Charlotte).
      "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

I saw the Melvins open for NIN in about 1994, and they were absolute shit. How a fucking lame noise-band like that was able to land a slot on a major arena tour like that I will never know.

Guess whats-his-face was good at sucking cock or something.

I also saw Love/Hate open for AC/DC on the Razor's Edge tour, but they were phenomenal. It was at Long Beach arena, and I guess they were not fucked up that night, as they were great!

Comment

Working...