Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 8-28-1963

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yeah, great that was. The Obama one not so good. After watching Obama butcher history I wasn't all at inspired. Well, other than eating a oatmeal pop tart getting high and farting.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Three days before the rally, Dr. King appeared on Meet The Press. David Gregory wasn't around back then, but there was enough douchebaggery to make up for him, accusations of "militant negroes" and "associating with communists" being thrown around by the panel......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Pre-Fox News..?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I kind of get upset when I hear King's relatives say we still have a long way to go on reaching those goals.

Oh dear.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
            I kind of get upset when I hear King's relatives say we still have a long way to go on reaching those goals.
            Well..... certainly some progress has been made. But even as we speak, the teabaggers are trying to undo it. And got some major help from the 5 BCE appointed fools on the Supreme Court. Including Clarence Thomas, ironically enough.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...