David Lee Roth Better Than Robert Plant Singing Live???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jerry Garcia? Nah, I just can't see that.

Not that he would think there was anything wrong with it, just don't see him swinging the bat from both sides of the plate, so to speak.

And Waylon & Willie? Were they supposed to have been doing each other or something? That would bring a whole new meaning to the song "Luckenbach Texas"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Some of those names seem a bit random
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

Here we have two David Lee Roth fans getting ready to go to a Van Halen concert. They believe he is a "good singer" too.
        One of my better post.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fraroc
          Singer to Black Veil Brides, they're actually a pretty good band. Used to be a screamo band, then their music turned into more melodic heavy metal and they did a kickass cover of Unholy by KISS.
          Please turn in your Roth Army card, thanks.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fraroc
            You want to know something? It doesn't fucking matter what sexuality someone is, so long as they like good rock n' roll. I saw a gay couple at the Motley Crue/ KISS concert a year ago
            Vince Neil and Gene Simmons?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
              I just find it rather odd that many of you around here "worship" a 60 year old man who wore spandex over 30 years ago. Homoeroticism and homosexuality are not the same deal but if you are gay for Roth then more power to ya.
              I have never understood the gay thing or the "worship thing".

Digging a bands sound and presentation is far from gay..usually people who say sentences like your's above, and I like "most Kristy post".

They are, just attempting to understand something they never will, how a mans mind works. Men are much deeper and more intuitive than women think.

I don't see any posts around this site as, "worship... like" rock and roll is a excuse to get together with like-minded and communicate on different level.

Men are able to grasp this,in a simple base sense without, wandering mind paranoia.

Now, here is your test: check off how many words I wrote that are gay... such as, post, get -together, deeper, intuitive men,.. string them together ,,have fun. It.... however, isn't real.

You can micro-manage yourself into insanity, stop that shit >woman.
              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-08-2015, 12:27 PM.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...