DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

The Nashville floods got to about 2 miles from my house. Lotta homes that needed to be rebuilt in that neighborhood. Quite a few that were just bulldozed as well.

It is no fun. So word of wisdom: Be sure you live in high ground.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Last Gasp
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-02-2017 @ 01:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This is the only flood that I heard the word "biblical" in it ...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post

Yeah, I know it's Boulder and all and many of those hippies who panhandle there haven't showered in months but this shit is unbelievable.

"Where's my pony!? Has anyone seen my pony?"

I blame Obama.

It's good you can still surprise people with your posts here.

When I read the thread title I naturally assumed this was going to be about your vagina.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's good you can still surprise people with your posts here.

When I read the thread title I naturally assumed this was going to be about your vagina.
    Or your mothers vagina.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Right now latest news is 708 unaccounted for around 12,000 people evacuated, 18,000 homes damaged and around 1,500 destroyed - not sure if that is worse than the fires that hit last summer - and 6 fatalities the first being this really young college couple

This whole flood is just bizarre on so many levels. And now all this shit is dumping into the North Platte River headed towards Nebraska flooding out towns where it did not rain as hard all along the way.
    Last edited by Kristy; 09-16-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    But, you know, fuck Nebraska.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

I wonder if all this muddy water will make Coors taste bad.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    I wonder if all this muddy water will make Coors taste bad.

Which is worse? Bad taste or no taste? Coors Light is flavorless mostly.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I know in Colorado for a fact that if you live within a designated flood plain area you are by law require to buy flood insurance. Actually, I think it was FEMA who pushed that.

This flood goes way beyond homes, there are entire towns (Lyons, downtown Estes Park), that will have to be more or less leveled. The bill for this is going to reach way into the billions.

And then they will rebuild in the same spot and in 25 years it will happen again and people will cry "why me?!".

Why do we insist on building structures where water wants to be? Water always wins. The thought of New Orleans just is so silly it drives me crazy thinking about how stupid that idea is.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    And then they will rebuild in the same spot and in 25 years it will happen again and people will cry "why me?!".

Why do we insist on building structures where water wants to be? Water always wins. The thought of New Orleans just is so silly it drives me crazy thinking about how stupid that idea is.
    The degree of flooding this year is unbelievable. The Alberta floods were called the 100 year flood...

I just came back from the Rockies where it was unbelievably HOT. There is no snow on the peaks, which I have never seen before...I'm sure the same is true for the US portion of the range. Those peaks should be white year round...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post

Dude, you live in a state with a major fault line

12. 2 users say thank you to Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-16-2013),DLR Bridge (09-16-2013)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Now if I were Pat Robertson, I would say that God was pissed off about something....

Maybe it has something to do with the NRA hijacking the state legislature?
    Oh it's much worse than that:

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/weat...ther-terrorism

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dude, you live in a state with a major fault line

and the second it becomes a viable option to leave here I will. Spent last summer in the Pacific Northwest and want to go back for good. Either that or Wyoming. So sick of the crowding, traffic, crime, shithole neighborhoods, fucked up people, hot temps, high taxes, high taxes, high taxes, and not understanding a lick of the 37 languages other than English spoken here. I won't get in to the driving skills.

15. Thanked sadaist for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (09-16-2013)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Ummmm...the Pacific NW is overdue for a MAJOR quake...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Ummmm...the Pacific NW is overdue for a MAJOR quake...
    Well, we did have one in 2001. The previous major one before that was 1965, and 1949 before that, so it's not like they follow any predictable pattern.

Won't hurt my feelings if it holds off for a few more decades though.......

As far as traffic and crowding goes.... don't come here to avoid it, because you can't. I've had to make a lot of trips back and forth to Seattle recently, and it's ridiculous how slow I-5 is anymore.

And the temperatures.... well we did have a 95 degree day here last week, which was definitely a first for September. Sunny days are common enough, but usually in the mid 70s, which is just about right.... cools off enough by bedtime to not need the A/C.
    Last edited by FORD; 09-16-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2021 @ 11:13 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I just read at the news that the rain ceased and rescue operations resumed, good!!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Today was the first sunny afternoon that I can remember in a long, long time.

20. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-16-2013)

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Well, we did have one in 2001. The previous major one before that was 1965, and 1949 before that, so it's not like they follow any predictable pattern.

Won't hurt my feelings if it holds off for a few more decades though.......

As far as traffic and crowding goes.... don't come here to avoid it, because you can't. I've had to make a lot of trips back and forth to Seattle recently, and it's ridiculous how slow I-5 is anymore.

And the temperatures.... well we did have a 95 degree day here last week, which was definitely a first for September. Sunny days are common enough, but usually in the mid 70s, which is just about right.... cools off enough by bedtime to not need the A/C.

Off the main cities. I stayed in Grants Pass, OR last summer. Man it was great. Driving back to So Cal I was excited to see palm trees again, but I can get over that. Hell, one drizzly afternoon I parked my truck & was reading a book. So peaceful. Then I looked out the window & saw a fox just napping very close by. Watched it for 45 minutes until the rain finally made it wake up & scamper off. And that was just 1 day. Every day was something new that amazed me.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah man....NW is the place to be. Sucks it is on the ring of fire. Though if Yellowstone ever blows it's stack, all the smoke and debris will float to the SE.

Thing is....I want to figure out where I am next going to live. Sure, NW is cool, but I plan on moving away from Gnashville eventually, and wanna figure out where I can go and stay for awhile. Sure, it rains in the NW a lot, but I have to live in a place for months or years to figure out if I really like it or not....might end up wanting to live in the desert, lol. But I dig the NW. I get all excited and shit when I go up there for vaca.

I want to do my research.....best tax system, cosmopolitan culture....out in the near boondocks, but somewhere close to a major city, though not necessarily IN that city. Got to have broadband, lol.

Warmest in winter, coolest in summer.....most likely wherever such a place is, the rich folks done tooked it ovah and run the rent up to the fucking sky.....speaking of which, constant rain may not be much of a bother, but I want to be able to walk out into my front yard at night and have a fantastic view of the sky. Or should I say, so I can look at the stars and go stark raving mad because it looks like I am about to fall off the planet into the endless black void.....

I saw an article today in the Christian Science Monitor of all places asking the rhetorical question, are other states going to legalize marijuana now that CO and WA have done so?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society...-head-that-way

I do want to live somewhere where pot is legal tender and finest kind. And I hate snow. I don't care for cold weather. I want it to be sunny and 70 all year around. But those kinda places in the US are usually the desert SW.....I would much rather live where there is some vegetation.....maybe Colorado Springs....so when WWIII or the Alien Invasion breaks out, I can just go to Cheyenne Mountain and run inside.

At least there is pot in the Rockies. Bet John Denver is all mad that he died before it happened.
    Perhaps Southern Colorado along the NM border would be cool....though the higher up in elevation you get, the colder it is.....lotsa UFO activity in that area....far enough South in Colorado the temps would not be any worse than fucking Kansas. And I want to live on enough property that I can crank up my Marshalls and not have to worry about neighbors.

Kansas as a place to live fucking sucks goddamnable ass.

ZERO culture. Well, with the possible exception of Kansas City, KS...right across the river from the REAL Kansas City...MISSOURI.

Fuck Kansas.

Never mind me, bitches, I am just mumbling to myself.

Goddamn fucking bitch muffukk....this world is fucking strange, man. If Kansas fucking got sucked into a black hole, the Universe would not be aware of it for 20 fucking years. Nobody would miss that fucked up hellhole.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-17-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LOL! Check this shit. This is the kind of warped goddamnable Dorothy-living-on-the-fucking-farm-in-black-and-white mentality of the idiots running that fucking state. Common sense? Naw. Why be sensible when we can just be an asshole and get elected?

Fucking idiots.

http://www.theweedblog.com/kansas-de...opt-a-highway/

Kansas Denies Marijuana Reform Group’s Request To Adopt A Highway

The State of Kansas denied an attempt by ‘Fire It Up Kansas’ to participate in it’s adopt a highway program. According to it’s Facebook page ‘Fire It Up Kansas’ is “a non profit, non-violent organization with one goal: Legalize marijuana on a state and federal level for the purpose of medicine, production, and recreation.” What are the requirements to join the Kansas adopt a highway program you might be wondering? Below is the description according to the Kansas Department of Transportation that oversees the program:

“Who can adopt a highway? Any non-profit group that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color or sex. Group members must be at least 11 years old and have adequate adult supervision.”

Admittedly, I’m not a member of ‘Fire It Up Kansas’ so I can’t say for sure, but I’m assuming they do not discriminate and have members over the age of 11. So why would the State of Kansas deny their request? ”We don’t want to advertise for that because their name is gonna be on our signs and I don’t think that’s acceptable,” Benny Tarverdi of the Kansas Department of Transportation said according to local Wichita, KS media outlet Eye Witness News 12.

I truly hope that the citizens of Kansas don’t stand for this, and I also hope that people outside of the State of Kansas speak out in support. It seems like the State of Kansas is in the business of discriminating against certain political groups, which is ironic considering non-discrimination is one of the requirements to adopt a highway…I smell a lawsuit brewing, and I hope the ACLU is ready to battle!

So.....I bet it is safe to assume that if the Church Of Satan wanted to sponsor a highway, they would get denied......

Many people in that state are narrow-minded fucks. Enough so that it is very much worth it to move somewhere else. Just to be able to live amongst sensible and intelligent people for a change.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    So.....I bet it is safe to assume that if the Church Of Satan wanted to sponsor a highway, they would get denied......
    There used to be a highway in the southwest (AZ/NM) that would have been perfect for them......

unfortunately, the fundagelicals kept bitching about it, and eventually they caved, and changed the number.....

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Idiots.

Anyone who thinks a number in and of itself has some kind of fucking magical powers is a fucking dumbass.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Idiots.

Anyone who thinks a number in and of itself has some kind of fucking magical powers is a fucking dumbass.
    Happened a lot when I worked at Progressive. Policy numbers were 9 digits, with the last digit being the renewal number. So you'd start with a policy ending in -0, to -9, then back to -0. I got quite a few calls from policy holders who were upset that the last three digits of their policy were "66-6" and wanted to change it. Can't just change it, you'd have to re-quote and it may change the rate...most likely more expensive, then they get pissed...all because of a few dumb numbers.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:49 AM
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=FORD;1810339]

The uniform pants I have have, have a account number of 666. They changed it after a few years just because of the stigma... I though it was funny....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The local landline phone monopoly tried to add a 666 prefix here a few years back, but too many people refused the number. Ironically, it would have been in the part of town that closely resembles Hell, so it would have been an appropriate choice.

I'm still pissed at them for not giving me "5309" when I had an "867" number in the 90s.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

When I worked at Learjet, the line unit numbers for the Model 35A were approaching the mid-600s.....while I was there it got to unit number 665, then they skipped to 667.

Guess what? Line unit 667 is actually a Satanic LearJet!

Here it is.....it was bought by the United States Department Of Energy out of Albuquerque, NM, and the General Services Administration auctioned it off last week.

Owned by The Department of the Interior, Acquisition Services Directorate and National Nuclear Security Administration. Wonder if it is radioactive....

I just sent them an email letting them know they just sold a Satanic Learjet, lol. It sold on September 9 for 1.1 million bucks. If someone dies by fire in the thing, it will be lawsuit time, lol.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/a...N1OASI13555111

Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-19-2013 at 12:46 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

The superstition is based on a mistranslation of the bible anyway. Earlier versions say 616 not 666.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/1113...evalued-to-616

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And many theologians say it refers to the Roman Senate....and that "The Beast" is an analogy to the Roman Empire.

Ah well. whatever.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Fags.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

kunt.

34. Thanked Hardrock69 for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (09-22-2013)

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2018 @ 08:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Kansas as a place to live fucking sucks goddamnable ass.

ZERO culture. Well, with the possible exception of Kansas City, KS...right across the river from the REAL Kansas City...MISSOURI.

Fuck Kansas.

Never mind me, bitches, I am just mumbling to myself.

Goddamn fucking bitch muffukk....this world is fucking strange, man. If Kansas fucking got sucked into a black hole, the Universe would not be aware of it for 20 fucking years. Nobody would miss that fucked up hellhole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

ummmm....Kansas?

fyi: They come from Topeka.
    Last edited by fifth element; 09-21-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2015 @ 12:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I Cannot Believe This Fucking Devastation

I've been to Kansas. Can't really say I disagree. But then again, I feel the same way about Missouri (or when I lived there: Misery).

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    kunt.
    Kirsten.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Misery sucks ass, except for Kansas City.

The band Kansas is awesome. They were a product of rebellion against the fucking asslickers who rule Kansas with an iron fist, subjugating the helpless public.

39. Thanked Hardrock69 for this KICKASS post:

fraroc (09-22-2013)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The band Kansas is awesome.
    Now I know you are retarded, Kirsten. The band Kansas were nothing more than a limey prog rock wannabe act signed to a corporate label who did bland arena rock.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now I know you are retarded, Kirsten. The band Kansas were nothing more than a limey prog rock wannabe act signed to a corporate label who did bland arena rock.
    Well... originally they were signed to the same label as The Archies, oddly enough......

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kunt could not dream of even wishing it could compose amazing music like "Song For America". Or "Icarus: Borne On Wings Of Steel".

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Now you have lost your fucking mind, Kirsten

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-29-2016 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Listen to this and weep you fucking whore kunt.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'd rather listen to rabid weasels rape each other over a piece of straw than that annoying prog rock shit you old fuck.

Thread Information