This Is Great - Female Egyptian Journalist Exposes Imam On TV For Hypocrite He Is....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

This Is Great - Female Egyptian Journalist Exposes Imam On TV For Hypocrite He Is....

In a broadcast aired earlier this May, a well-known Egyptian TV journalist refused to fold to the demands of an Islamic cleric and cover her head during an interview.

VIDEO: Egyptian TV journalist refuses to cover her head during interview with Islamic cleric

In a broadcast aired early this May, a well-known Egyptian TV journalist refused to fold to the demands of an Islamic cleric and cover her head during an interview.

The argument between the two began off-air when the cleric Yousef Badri insisted that Riham Said wear her hijab during the interview — despite having no problems with her uncovered head when the cameras weren’t rolling. The dispute carried over to the live interview during which Said accuses Badri, who is known for his fundamentalist views, of religious double standards and corruption.

The argument culminates with Said ripping off her hijab, declaring, “I’m not going to put it on. I’ll wear it for God but not for you.”

Although the broadcast took place in early May, it’s only now starting to receive international attention due to thousands of social media shares.

Watch the full clip below.

• Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

I has a stone obelisk I would install in her Valley.......

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Hey look everybody. It's Kirsten Dunst!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What do you mean by that?

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

I think it's great she stood up. But she shouldn't wear the niquab for god either. Cause that never came from god.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            What do you mean by that?

It's code for, "I smoke waaaaayyyy too much pot, and it's rotting the fucking brains out of my head."

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Out of general principle, I question any translation that comes from Daniel "Crack" Pipes and his genocidal propaganda outlet (co owned with PNAC/Likud treasonous scum David & Meyrav Wurmser).

But if this is real, I can only imagine what the Egyptian equivalent of FAUX Noize is saying about her today.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                It's code for, "I smoke waaaaayyyy too much pot, and it's rotting the fucking brains out of my head."
                Wrong again, Niki Wiki With The Small Pricky. Weed does NOT rot brains as does pseudo-intellectual arguments from constant fact checking on Wikipedia. I should know, I just looked it up on Wikipedia.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Good for her. That cleric was an asshat.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Like many of them are. They use their religion as an excuse to order other people around.

The problem is, the sheeple somehow give them blanket permission to tell them how to live their lives...and the fucking sheeple oba-a-a-a-a-a-y.

Not saying that it is entirely bad, as some people left to their own devices would fuck their own lives up.....lotsa peeps NEED some kind of "moral code" crutch to live by.

Oh well. All the world's a stage and we be merely muffakking playuhz, bitches!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Wrong again, Niki Wiki With The Small Pricky. Weed does NOT rot brains as does pseudo-intellectual arguments from constant fact checking on Wikipedia. I should know, I just looked it up on Wikipedia.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Lol holy mother goat this is the Islamic Pat Robinson....just give him a nickel for a shave and a haircut and those two dudes would be in the bathhouse together ragging on the Haitians..... While somebody wants a reach-around in stall.... Not that there is anything non-kosher with that....
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

"I'm the one leaving. Not you."

She - kicked - his - sorry - ASS - !!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            You make me erect when you insult me like this. Can you wear your leather boots when you do it?

Comment

Working...