Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

fraroc... says here you're 20 years old.

Get a fuckin job.

Move out. Support yourself and you won't have to deal with drunk Daddy and can sit in your room watching TV to your heart's content.

At your age isn't it about time... grow up and quit crying about life's challenges. Go make your own!!!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Mind if I ask how old you are?

Chefcraig's advice was very sound. Plan your exit.

I ran away from home 3 times before I was 17. Made it to the Bay Area twice (from Kansas), and to Phoenix once.

My Dad calmed down a bit after that. Especially the first time when I was 13. Of course it scared the hell out of both of them. They woke up one morning, and I was gone. They did not know where I was or what happened to me for a week the first time. It was a month before they knew where I was the second time.

Yes, it was due to my Dad, but there was no physical abuse involved, nor was alcohol a factor.

So yes, just suck it up, save your coins, and when you can afford to move out, do so. One thing CC said was right....the first few places that you call your own may suck....you will have to learn all the finer points of existing on your own. But don't let it get to ya.

Cheers

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yeah, you ungrateful punk. It's not even your room, it's your Dad's. He owns it. Probably not your tv either. Gas money? Are you fucking kidding me? Sounds like you need to get a job too. You're probably the reason he drinks!

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          fraroc... says here you're 20 years old.

Get a fuckin job.

Move out. Support yourself and you won't have to deal with drunk Daddy and can sit in your room watching TV to your heart's content.

At your age isn't it about time... grow up and quit crying about life's challenges. Go make your own!!!
          Fuck you! All I really want to do is make this man realize that he has a fucking problem and that it's tearing our family apart.
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
            Ugh.....Dad is so fucking delusional. Today he's trying to talk to me like nothing fucking happened on Friday and not only that, he's fucking bribing me with shit. I mean, out of nowhere after I got home from school he asks me "Do you want a slurpee?" (I live near 7-11) And all I gotta say is, are you fucking KIDDING?! You fucking called me a peice of shit, strangled me, punched me in the chest, and pulled my hair and now you want to fucking get me a slurpee?

I should have told him to go shove a slurpee up his ass, but I didn't want to start another argument.
            Reminds me of my dad, back in the day. We'd argue about something, start yelling at each other, I'd get out of the house for a couple of hours, come back... And everything was back to "normal", until the next petty argument.
            No drinking involved, he just had some unresolved issues from divorcing my mom.

Just stay frosty, go about your daily routine and move out ASAP.
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Yeah, you ungrateful punk. It's not even your room, it's your Dad's. He owns it. Probably not your tv either. Gas money? Are you fucking kidding me? Sounds like you need to get a job too. You're probably the reason he drinks!
              You don't fucking know me, I AM grateful for all the nice things that my parents do for me and I am grateful for my father, when he's FUCKING SOBER which believe me, is becoming less and less these days. The man has serious issues which he won't admit to and I hate the fact that he's like this. As I said in my original post my parent's marriage is hitting an absolute low and I just know that something is going to happen, either this time he actually becomes sober or it's going to get to the point when my mother is going to file for a divorce.
              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                Fuck you! All I really want to do is make this man realize that he has a fucking problem and that it's tearing our family apart.
                Well the best you can do is sit him down, sober, and share your feelings towards him in as honest and diplomatic way you possibly can.

From there it's up to him.

It's not your responsibility to raise him... He raised you now go grow up and start living as an adult.

Seriously though. You need to be working with a goal of living on your own short term. That's not just some crap I'm giving on the net. I'm speaking as a dad who has 3 kids in their 20's... My 26 yr old daughter lives on her own is married with 4 kids. My 23 yr old son owns his own home, married and been on his own since he turned 19. My 22 yr old son lives on his own and is a senior in college who graduates next summer with an engineering degree.

They all worked damn hard to get where they are. I helped a lot during college but only covered about 30% of their costs. The rest was all on them with grants and scholarships. Both my boys... just working hard and little free rides.

It's time for you to show your old man that you can be the good man he tried to raise you as.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

He's a spoiled brat Zah. I'd fucking drink too, if I were his Dad.

My 30 year old is an ER Doctor. He did his whole undergrad on scholarship (academic) and then paid for most of the rest on his own. Like Zah, I paid 30%, maybe less. He started reffing hockey games before he was a teenager. He did that, had a job at the hospital, and a job with the Sheriffs dept. all the way through medical school. Oh, and owned his own home at 21 too. My 14 year old is starting his 4th year of reffing hockey games. He will do the same stuff, through law school.

I'm sorry your Dad inconvenienced you while you were watching your tv show. WTF? He didn't buy your lazy ass a dvr too? Maybe he's frustrated with your entitled attitude. I'll be fucked if I gave, or will give, my 20 year old gas money. My first one bought his own car at 16, and paid for his own gas. The 14 year old will do the same when he turns 16.

Sniveling because Daddy interrupted your fucking tv show. By the way, you can get Barney on DVD, if you happen to miss another episode.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

My son had a father like yours, possibly worse...so he got himself emancipated at 16 and graduated from the school of hard knocks. Created his own career path and now operates his own business and is getting married next year.

If you don't like your life...change it.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Von's right. This little shit lives in a house of dysfunction but so what? The whole family sounds addicted, fucked up and codependent about or over something. And I highly doubt this little shit has a job. Is he going to "hit the roof" when a boss or supervisor asks his sorry ass to do something?

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Oh, and you can shut the fuck up abut your fucking kids, Von. They sound like douchebags.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Oh, and you can shut the fuck up abut your fucking kids, Von. They sound like douchebags.

Kristy is like Lucy in Peanuts..ya just know she's gonna hold that ball for you and then....

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I only posted cause Kristy wondered into the BB thread...carry on...

Dude, move out..seriously..maybe pops gets the hint and straightens up..

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning

Kristy is like Lucy in Peanuts..ya just know she's gonna hold that ball for you and then....
                              Fuck Lucy. Lucy is F A T and a Catholic.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Sniveling because Daddy interrupted your fucking tv show. By the way, you can get Barney on DVD, if you happen to miss another episode.
                                I'm not getting into the middle of this, but the Barney thing is made me spit water on my 'puter screen.

Comment

Working...