Thread: Fantasy football: get a life

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fantasy football: get a life

Fantasy football: get a life. I turned to NFL network and they are airing Fantasy live whatever blah blah blah... Make me puke. I get so sick of hearing prognosticators and opinions of failed athletes. Here is my opinion: Fantasy football is for pussies and internet tough guys. Isn't the game of football more important than stats??? Isn't there something better to do with your life? Like slicing your wrists... Sucking on a gun barrel. I hope you are not procreating. I bet most of these participants still live with their parents

What is it about fantasy football? I don't get it.

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's called gambling you fuckwit and if you're smarter than the other folks in your league you can take their money. I've made a few hundred dollars net in the last 5 years. Make fun of that, asshole.
    gnaw on it

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ODShowtime View Post
    It's called gambling you fuckwit and if you're smarter than the other folks in your league you can take their money. I've made a few hundred dollars net in the last 5 years. Make fun of that, asshole.
    That's easy!

few
    fyo͞o/
    adjective & pronoun
    1. a small number of. "may I ask a few questions?" synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any "there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"
    2. used to emphasize how small a number of people or things is. "he had few friends"

OK, I'll give you $400 in the last 5 years = $400 / 5 years = $80/year. Good job.

Say you spend half hour per week over 16 weeks. that's 8 hours or $10/hour. Man, you can find a part time job working one day a week and come out ahead.

But taking other people's money sounds fun!

My band plays on average 2 gigs/month. We get a lot of pleasure. Incidentally I make $150/gig. 12 months x 2 gigs/month x $150/gig = $3600/year

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    Fantasy football: get a life. I turned to NFL network and they are airing Fantasy live whatever blah blah blah... Make me puke. I get so sick of hearing prognosticators and opinions of failed athletes. Here is my opinion: Fantasy football is for pussies and internet tough guys. Isn't the game of football more important than stats??? Isn't there something better to do with your life? Like slicing your wrists... Sucking on a gun barrel. I hope you are not procreating. I bet most of these participants still live with their parents

If you dont get it, whats with the pissy attitude...try it before you bitch and throw insults..speaking of internet tough guys...

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    it is too distracting for me

to each there own tho, i don't hate those that play it
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    it is too distracting for me
    Too much work, for me. I may only see a half-hour of football a week anyways.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

How about fuck off? Your unsolicited opinion on something millions of people play means as much as a sammy fagar interview does around here. Nothing. Eat shit and stick your opinion up your ass.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's easy!

few
    fyo͞o/
    adjective & pronoun
    1. a small number of. "may I ask a few questions?" synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any "there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"
    2. used to emphasize how small a number of people or things is. "he had few friends"

OK, I'll give you $400 in the last 5 years = $400 / 5 years = $80/year. Good job.

Say you spend half hour per week over 16 weeks. that's 8 hours or $10/hour. Man, you can find a part time job working one day a week and come out ahead.

My band plays on average 2 gigs/month. We get a lot of pleasure. Incidentally I make $150/gig. 12 months x 2 gigs/month x $150/gig = $3600/year
    He didn't say it was a job jackass.

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE=Mushroom;1814031]Fantasy football: get a life. I turned to NFL network and they are airing Fantasy live whatever blah blah blah... Make me puke. I get so sick of hearing prognosticators and opinions of failed athletes. Here is my opinion: Fantasy football is for pussies and internet tough guys. Isn't the game of football more important than stats??? Isn't there something better to do with your life? Like slicing your wrists... Sucking on a gun barrel. I hope you are not procreating. I bet most of these participants still live with their parents

What is it about fantasy football? I don't get it.[/QUOTE

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous....

What's the matter, little guy?

Don't have enough friends to get a league going?
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's easy!

few
    fyo͞o/
    adjective & pronoun

You're going to define "few" for us like that's edgy or something? Sorry I don't have time to waste giving you accurate figures, as if your nonsense deserved more than 30 seconds of attention. And you make an estimate and then patronize me about the figure? Fuck you.

You're an idiot. No one gives a shit whether you're in a band or not in the first place. Go tell Kristy. She'll be impressed at the $150 you make to schlepp your gear around and probably play a bunch of bullshit pussy music.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

says the guy that posts at a David Lee Roth site.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fantasy football is for F A T fucking finger-sniffing failures and fags.

Draft a team, play certain assholes on that team to how well they perform on Sunday, make money while being an asshole.

Definition of ghey right there.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post

Draft a team, play certain assholes on that team to how well they perform on Sunday, make money while being an asshole.

The day you stop being a cunt is the day the world stands still.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wrong, asshole. The day you get yourself a fucking job and move out of your parent's house is the day the world stands still.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Huh, I thought smoking legal weed in Colorado was the definition of ghey.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DlocRoth View Post
    Sounds like somebody is a little jealous....

What's the matter, little guy?

Don't have enough friends to get a league going?
    I sort of lost a few friends because all they could talk about was fantasy. Well I made some new friends that have similar hobbies like skiing, 4-wheeling, hunting, beer-bonging, and camping in the winter time, including fucking Ice Fishing! So you pussies can stay indoors with your snuggle blankets and set your laptops on top of that little dick. I'm sure your girlfriends love that.

I love to watch NFL network at night to wind down. But I could not believe they have a fucking show about fantasy football. This show is hosted by failed jocks who I have never heard of. And the most annoying segment is the "That Helps No One" -- I know, it is pathetic that I know that. Are you fucking kidding me? That Helps No One???? Fuck You, "that" helped my REAL team win, you selfish pricks. I puked.

Cheers!

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well I made some new friends that have similar hobbies like skiing, 4-wheeling, hunting, beer-bonging, and camping in the winter time, including fucking Ice Fishing! So you pussies can stay indoors with your snuggle blankets and set your laptops on top of that little dick. I'm sure your girlfriends love that.

Since we're judging the lives of people we don't know, that sounds really fucking horrible. Fuck winter.

So you can find the time for your precious band and all this beer-bonging and ice fishing, but people who play fantasy football just do that and nothing else and sit inside all winter? You should realize that your arguments don't make any sense and apparently only serve to brag about this amazing life you say you have, while bragging on an internet board full of people who don't know you. Great use of your time!

Again I tell you that no one here gives a shit about your life. Again I say fuck you, idiot.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    Huh, I thought smoking legal weed in Colorado was the definition of ghey.
    No, that is the definition of cool.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, that is the definition of cool.
    I'm sending you a Jimmy Page shirt for Christmas.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're a mean person.

Thread Information