ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Thanks for approving it!!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

It's gotta be a glitch. I mean, look at all the shit I post and it never gets held for approval. And if anybody should be held for approval, well you know.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm wondering if it's tied to new or refreshed cookies...

Night before last auto-update installed a bunch of Microsoft updates on the system I use to post here. Somewhere in that crap it removed all my cookies in FireFox. Just before I got the Post Approval notice I had to log in here... which I hadn't had to do for about 3-4 months prior with the old cookie I had from this board.

Might be a clue to the issue... don't know...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          It's gotta be a glitch. I mean, look at all the shit I post and it never gets held for approval. And if anybody should be held for approval, well you know.
          It's the board software. There are thousands of posts going back 10 years awaiting approval.
          I spent a few hours a while back at least getting all those under my watch sorted. I can't do all of them in one go as it times out. I could do an SQL thing to fix it but like a bunch of stuff it's ended up on the not urgent list.

Comment

Working...