Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In this article, I would like to present some of the collected empiric evidence on gun ownership and gun-related death. The need for empiric evidence on this topic is to move the discussion away ...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Is it the vodka or are you just that lazy naturally ??

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Charges are pending against a man who was shot twice in the chest during a home invasion in Decatur, according to police.

DECATUR, AL (WAFF) -

Charges are pending against a man who was shot twice in the chest during a home invasion in Decatur, according to police.

Investigators said the shooting happened at a residence on Hartung Street and 7th Avenue shortly before noon on Monday.

According to police, Gary Lynn McClimans II was attempting to make contact with his ex-wife when officers were called out to the scene and issued a verbal trespassing warning for him to leave.

Shortly after the warning, authorities said McClimans kicked in the front door and the homeowner, Jason Brown, fired two shots, hitting him in the chest.
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Gregory Johnson is now facing a list of charges after authorities say he broke into a home Monday.

Home invasion suspect arrested in Vance County

VANCE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) --
          A homeowner in Vance County opened fire on a man who kicked in his door Monday morning.

It happened about 9:45 a.m. as the homeowner, Jonathan Haith, was sleeping in his home in the 2200 block of Thomas Lane.

Authorities have arrested 23-year-old Gregory Johnson in connection with the home invasion.

"Somebody was you know knocking on the door at 9:15, 9:30 in the morning," said Haith. "I wanted to roll over and stay in the air conditioning, and I just ignored it."

When the door knocks lasting 15 minutes were followed by a boom and a thud, Haith grabbed his AR-15 semi-automatic from under his bed and slowly crept into the hallway.

"I peeked around the corner, saw a tall, slender black gentleman standing over me with a pistol," said Haith.

When Johnson allegedly fired at Haith with a 9mm and missed, he fired back. The bullet pierced the Johnson's stomach and shoulder.

"That was my round," said Haith. "Evidently, it went through his body and struck the wall."

Pandemonium followed, and Johnson scurried out. An apparent getaway vehicle spun out of Haith's yard to pick up Johnson, who had collapsed outside of a day care up the street.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Last edited by jacksmar; 05-16-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yet Sesh, and many more, drink to excess frequently, and get behind the wheel of a 4000 pound weapon.

More people are killed by drunk drivers, than accidental shootings.

You gun haters are hypocrites. You just prefer different weapons to kill and maim people with.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Keep me out of this I get taxis and trains.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Keep me out of this I get taxis and trains.
                Ha ha!

Were you sober when you crashed that shitty Jaguar?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Totally.

I hit 3 other cars and closed the main motorway between Scotland and England - it made the national traffic news.

The first thing the cops did was breathalyze me.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I bet I have pics!

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Totally.
                      What was the occasion?

Am I allowed to use that smilie?

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

LR Police: Off-Duty Officer Shoots Man Trying to Rob Him, Suspect Dies

LITTLE ROCK, AR - A man is dead after being shot while trying to rob an off-duty police officer.

That's according to the Little Rock Police Department, which says the incident late Sunday night happened in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 2300 Rebsamen Park Road.

Officers were called to the scene around 11:30.

The 50-year-old officer, whose name has not been released, told investigators he was loading a bike onto the back of his vehicle when the suspect put a gun to his head.

The officer said he turned around and hit the gunman in the face and the gunman then hit him in the mouth before the officer took his off-duty weapon from his pocket and fired at the suspect. The gunman then ran across the parking lot but then stopped to shoot back at the officer, hitting the back window of a parked vehicle.

The gunman then got inside a green Honda driven by another man. The vehicle was later found in the emergency room parking lot at St. Vincent.

Doctors told police the suspect, identified as Juvon Allen, 21, of Little Rock, had been shot three times in the chest area. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

A 24-year-old man driving the vehicle was questioned by police but there's no word on charges filed against him. Police say he threw a weapon officers found under a truck in the hospital parking lot that was seized as evidence in the case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saved the city $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

This was a fatal mistake of victim selection.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          What was the occasion?

Am I allowed to use that smilie?

It was mid afternoon.

I have nothing against the smiley it was just the way a couple of posters used it constantly as a 'I don't really care this is all beneath me' punctuation that was getting a bit old.

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

So... Another lonesome cowboy checks out and takes a few along for the ride...

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Are we talking about this spoilt little rich kid in california ??
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

That be the one!

Comment

Working...