ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

MoSCATo...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

You know they bought them at Walmart.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express

You know they bought them at Walmart.
        Lol I love this....might as well call them Pistorious (sp) follies. Back in the day...my friend Matt and I would pick times to be warriors...and he would invariable pick the wild west (guns) and I would pick medieval as I know how to fight....I would always truthfully enact the fact that you can be a grandmother in a fucking wheelchair with a gun...while real people fight up close. Fucking pussys always want a gun...as they were too slow...not smart enough in their traps....not moral enough...to fight up close. Ted Nugent would not stand a chance in cage match with me...or with grandma with a gun. So Tough Guys....rely upon your granny guns....as you got nothing in the real world. Guns and Pussys always go together.*

Please steer clear of real fights, gun nuts. We would not want your clits to become uncocked.

Chicken Hawks never want to land.

*Que Dr. Love.
        Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-03-2014, 04:06 AM. Reason: Remember. All the people that are your politicians want you to have more guns. Teach your children that the gun solves everything. Coming to a playground near you.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Great post, Sunni.

But you have inadvertently broken Internet law 38c section (vii);

"Thou shalt not challenge Ted Nugent, nor any other disabled granny, to a fair fistfight."

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Eastern Connecticut State University released the names of local students who received their degrees on May 13.

Cheswold resident shoots at burglary suspects
            Cheswold Police are investigating a home invasion attempt that ended with shots being fired at two burglary suspects.

Cheswold Police are investigating a home invasion attempt that ended with shots being fired at two burglary suspects.

Officers were called to the home on Barnsley Court, Parkers Run, at 2:59 a.m. May 30, said Chief of Police Christopher Workman.

A witness, the son of the homeowner, told police he heard a noise on the first floor and went to investigate. Upon opening the door to his bedroom, which is located at the top of the stairs, the son saw two men standing at the bottom of the steps. The son fired shots at the burglars, who fled.

The suspects only were described as two black men, dressed in black clothing. The police investigation indicated they had entered the home through a rear window.
            A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
              Great post, Sunni.

But you have inadvertently broken Internet law 38c section (vii);

I have not. Internet law 38c section (vii) specifically references E-Peen. Guns were lobbied to be exempt via NRA payment #82 stroke B.....wait that was for E-peen....NRA payment #82 stroke G. E-Peens only lead to more guns! Right Elvis?*

Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-03-2014, 11:34 PM. Reason: *Made you look. :hippie:
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Ah Ted is just a guy who spent too much time in the woods. He would be wearing that damn loin cloth if it wasn't cold with snow all over the damn place.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Ah Ted is just a guy who spent too much time in the woods. He would be wearing that damn loin cloth if it wasn't cold with snow all over the damn place.

He has all of the magic and none of the tragic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tb...layer_embedded *
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-04-2014, 01:42 AM. Reason: * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nXcxpCOkAs

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

My apologies; my Internet rule book is out of date.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Yeah. Yup. Blah, blah, blah. Rock and Roll is evil.

Until the statutory rapist and draft dodging rock star shares my political views. God loves love grenades and sweet poontang.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-04-2014, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Hey fat minister...

Back woods Ted wants to give you a Scream Ream. Squeal like a pig fatso. Come on! Squeal!
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-04-2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Son Of Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell Gets Aborted During Robbery

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The 3700 block of Brandywine Street is back to normal this evening after a chaotic morning.

A suspected burglar got a whole lot more than he bargained for when police say he broke into a row house in Mantua.

Police have confirmed the identity of that suspect as the son of convicted abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell.

Three roommates living on Brandywine street in Mantua found themselves cleaning up today after a wild encounter with a man police say wanted to rob them.

A neighbor, Joe Samuel, says “I heard three or four shots.”

Amanda Nguyen adds, “Looked out my window and there was a guy on the ground, bleeding out.”

Police say it started around 7 a.m.

They say 22-year-old Barron Alexander broke into a back, bathroom window.

While taking items, including wallets and cash, police say he woke up one of the three roommates.

The pair then began to struggle.

Captain John Przepiorka of Southwest Detectives says, “The resident screamed for help, a second male, a second resident from that property came to assist him, he did have a firearm.”

Police say Alexander was shot at least twice inside the home. Neighbors then found him on the street bleeding.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I was going to call you out on the 'convicted abortion doctor' line but then noticed it was in Philadelphia which I think isn't one of the crazy states.

Looking it up the guy was a fucking nightmare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

Another byproduct of your crazy healthcare system.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Philadelphia homeowner shoots, kills intruder during home invasion

A Philadelphia man shot and killed an intruder who broke into his home while he and his two young children were sleeping early Sunday, police say.

MyFoxPhilly.com reports 63-year-old Lee Heng told officers he felt he had no choice but to fire at two men who he says broke into his home through a second story bathroom window.

One suspect died but the second escaped. Surveillance footage shows the second suspect, who police say is a man in his 30s with a medium build, fleeing the scene.

Heng is not expected to face charges in the case due to Pennsylvania's Castle Doctrine, which permits people to defend their property.
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...