Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Maybe you should check them both for knives...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Burglar shot in home invasion after scuffle with owner; 2 flee

A man who broke into a Smith County home Friday was recovering from at least one gunshot to his backside after homeowners opened fire as the burglar and his accomplices tried to flee, Sheriff Larry Smith said.

The man underwent surgery, and two other burglars were being sought in the home invasion, he said. No charges were expected against the homeowners.

“That will ultimately be a decision for the Smith County District Attorney’s Office and a grand jury, but at this time I do not see this office pursuing any charges against the homeowners,” Smith said. “We are actively searching for the other two suspects in this case, and we think we might have one identified.”

Smith said his office received a 911 call about 5 a.m. Friday of a white male shot near the 14000 block of U.S. Highway 271 North.

Deputies arrived to find the man gone. It is believed the man and two black males went to the home to burglarize it about 4 a.m., Smith said.

“The home owners, a husband and wife, were awakened … due to their dogs barking,” he said. “Upon further investigation by the male homeowner, he observed the individuals outside of his garage. He then woke his wife up, and both retrieved firearms and returned to near the garage where the individuals were located. A scuffle ensued once the male homeowner asked all of the individuals for their identification and told him he was calling the police.”

Smith said that after the homeowner and the white male wrestled, the burglar tried to flee, and the homeowners opened fire.

“The alleged burglar was struck in the buttocks area, most likely with a large-caliber handgun,” he said.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

“The alleged burglar was struck in the buttocks area, most likely with a large-caliber handgun,” he said.

Wow. Gay. Just like you, Asscrack.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The asscrackasmr mentality:

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                More like guntfight..
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Arthur M. Lewis may be elderly, but criminals are learning the North Palm Beach man is no easy mark.
                  The 89-year-old decorated World War II veteran foiled an armed robbery attempt Saturday afternoon at his Lake Park jewelry business that left a 44-year-old suspect with six gunshot wounds, but no loot.

Jervis will be arrested and taken to the Palm Beach County Jail once he recovers and is expected to face charges of armed robbery to a business, felon in possession of a firearm, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and armed burglary.
                  Court records show that Jervis has been arrested 20 times in Miami-Dade and Broward counties since 1989.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Now he's qualified to be a rapper...

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Police in Denver on Tuesday announced the arrest of an 18-year-old male in connection with a burglary and car theft case.

DENVER (CBS4) – Police in Denver on Tuesday announced the arrest of an 18-year-old male in connection with a burglary and car theft case.

Marquies Jackson is suspected of being one of the two suspects who tried to break into a woman’s house in the 7700 block of East Exposition Avenue on Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I don’t know which asshole remove the pic from the last post but again here’s an article were a citizen has a perfect right to fire on the career criminal, with no picture. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Can anybody guess this poor, downtrodden, underprivileged, impecunious, suspects race?

Aside from the obvious Fi - TEE cent connection, what are the odds this is another Mormon or Amish bloodline suspect that just lost his way?

He sounds like a Frenchman that overstayed his H1B visa.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A 9 year old girl killed her idiot "instructor" and further proved Darwinism by putting a fully auto Uzi submachinegun in her hands....

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          A 9 year old girl killed her idiot "instructor" and further proved Darwinism by putting a fully auto Uzi submachinegun in her hands....
                          Nick, how many things are wrong with the fact that you had even state that. I’m getting old because I can't remember if it was a nine year old boy in Massachusetts that did the same thing a couple of years back.

Would you let your nine year old son shoot full automatic? No. Would you let your nine year old daughter should full automatic? No.

I wouldn’t let a 48 year old man should full automatic, anything if he’s never fired a weapon before. Muzzles walk. And if you don’t know what that means, don’t ever fire a fully automatic weapon.

The nine year old girl is from New Jersey. You have to be 16 operate a lawn mower in the state of New Jersey.

Put it this way: Ace Frehely shot himself with one of these.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                            Nick, how many things are wrong with the fact that you had even state that. I’m getting old because I can't remember if it was a nine year old boy in Massachusetts that did the same thing a couple of years back.

Would you let your nine year old son shoot full automatic? No. Would you let your nine year old daughter should full automatic? No.

I wouldn’t let a 48 year old man should full automatic, anything if he’s never fired a weapon before. Muzzles walk. And if you don’t know what that means, don’t ever fire a fully automatic weapon.

The nine year old girl is from New Jersey. You have to be 16 operate a lawn mower in the state of New Jersey.

Put it this way: Ace Frehely shot himself with one of these.
                            Okay you actually made a sensible post

When they trained us to fire full auto on the old A1's in the Army, we had to lie down and fix a bi-pod to the front of the barrel and the main lesson of the exercise was how inaccurate weapons fired on full auto are and how difficult it is to control even small caliber rifles...

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Family Of Adric White, Robbery Suspect, Outraged At Good Samaritan Who Shot Him

The family members of a robbery suspect that held a store employee at gunpoint in Alabama are lashing out at the Good Samaritan who shot him and stopped the robbery.

Adric White, 18, was shot five times after he allegedly tried to hold up a Family Dollar store in Mobile on Nov. 12.

FOX10 spoke exclusively to both the unnamed Good Samaritan and the family members of White. They're livid that their son was shot while pointing a gun in someone's face.

“If [the customer's] life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” a relative, who wished to remain anonymous, told FOX10. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

But when the suspect pulled out a gun at about 5:30 p.m., the Good Samaritan did too.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the Good Samaritan, who wished to remain anonymous. “I drew my gun on him and I said 'Hey don't move.' At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

The man shot White five times. He was taken to USA Medical Center, where he remains in police custody.

The local news station had previously interviewed White's parents, but they called later demanding that the video not be aired.

White was out of jail on bond after previously robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint just a little over a month before he robbed the Family Dollar.

Accomplice Tavoris Moss, 19, was also arrested in the Family Dollar robbery.

“[Criminals] tend to think that they are the only ones with guns," the Good Samaritan told the station. "I’ve been legally carrying my firearm for a little over four years now, and thank God I’ve never had to use it until, of course, last night. It just goes to show it's good to have a concealed carry. You never know when your going to need it.”

Police said that the Good Samaritan who opened fire was justified and broke no laws.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

5 times and he didn't die? If I shoot someone 5 times with my .45, they better fucking die!

This THUG CRIMINALS family can fuck off. A guy was just convicted here in Michigan, where he robbed a dollar store and murdered a young male employee and a young female employee in the process.

Man found guilty in Family Dollar store employee deaths
                                Published On: Nov 24 2014 11:33:36 AM EST
                                Updated On: Nov 24 2014 05:19:51 PM EST
                                Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google_plusone_share Share on pinterest_share More Sharing Services
                                Dearborn murder copy
                                Joe Orlando and Brenna Kathleen Machus
                                DEARBORN, Mich. -
                                A man has been convicted of murder in the killings of two Dearborn Family Dollar store employees.

A jury on Monday returned their decision against Lavere Bryant, who had been on trial for the July 2013 deaths of Brenna Machus and Joseph Orlando.

A convicted sex offender, Bryant was also charged with two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of felony murder as well as armed robbery, unlawful imprisonment, felon in possession of a firearm and felony firearm charges. He sentencing is set for Dec. 11.

Orlando was found shot to death in the store. Machus’ body was found in a wooded area less than 2 miles away.

Bryant has a criminal history that involves second-degree criminal sexual conduct and assault charges.

When Orlando and Machus were killed, Bryant still was listed on the sex offender registry as being in prison.

Lavere Bryant in court Nov 11

Comment

Working...