Status
    Good find...

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jerry Jones needs to hand that man a blank check and give him full control of the girls, then the dumb asswipe might actually have a decent team again.

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gruden's a throwback in the mold of John Madden.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He's a pussy.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    Jerry Jones needs to hand that man a blank check and give him full control of the girls, then the dumb asswipe might actually have a decent team again.

So he can completely decimate their future with horrible draft picks, destroy the locker room harmony of Super Bowl caliber teams and use the mythical playbook that resides between his ears like he did in Oakland and Tampa Bay?

Oh, I bet the Cowboys are even smarter than that!

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_R View Post
    I blithering idiot that blurts out stupid information during a game?

Who cares what their favorite yogurt flavors are or what socks their wives think look great on them in the morning? CALL THE FUCKING GAME…PUT THE CRAYONS DOWN…Damn…they're part of the reason why I turn off the volume when I watch a game and crank up some music instead.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    He's a pussy.
    I thought YOU were Gruden!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMaddVibe View Post
    So he can completely decimate their future with horrible draft picks, destroy the locker room harmony of Super Bowl caliber teams and use the mythical playbook that resides between his ears like he did in Oakland and Tampa Bay?

Oh, I bet the Cowboys are even smarter than that!
    He coached those Super Bowl caliber teams and the Raiders were shit before he got there and have been since he left. Gruden is a proven NFL winner, the girls have Jason Garrett as head coach, not hard to see Gruden is an obvious giant leap up for them.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Who cares what their favorite yogurt flavors are or what socks their wives think look great on them in the morning? CALL THE FUCKING GAME…PUT THE CRAYONS DOWN…Damn…they're part of the reason why I turn off the volume when I watch a game and crank up some music instead.
    That "blithering idiot" won a Super Bowl and was a well respected NFL coach. You don't like Super Bowl winning coaches do you?

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That "blithering idiot" won a Super Bowl and was a well respected NFL coach. You don't like Super Bowl winning coaches do you?

He coached a team built by a real Super Bowl head coach…Tony Dungy. He played against his former team…watch the Sport Illustrated game film of that Super Bowl…he saw they were using the very same playbook…didn't even bother to alter the play names…he tips off Dexter Jackson that the ball is coming to him…he intercepts it on that play and runs it back for a TD…he didn't coach much in Tampa. What he did was put the Offense against the Defense in the locker room…got rid of veteran players by bad mouthing them and not playing them in the games. His draft record is the poorest I've ever seen in the NFL. I don't think there's a player left from his years as a "head coach". That clip where he's left to defend Josh Freeman…CLASSIC! He was NEVER ready for the Head Coach slot…great coordinator or special teams coach…but to think he actually built a team…got it ready for a Super Bowl and actually ran one year after year after year? That's just crazy delusional day dreaming!

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He coached those Super Bowl caliber teams and the Raiders were shit before he got there and have been since he left. Gruden is a proven NFL winner, the girls have Jason Garrett as head coach, not hard to see Gruden is an obvious giant leap up for them.
    Gruden is a halfwit with the ability to bullshit some really stupid NFL owners with his con game.

There's a reason why NCAA and NFL don't have him on their staffs.

Acting like the jackwagon he is for the camera is all he has left. People like you are buying it too!

Out of all the former coaches that are sitting in the booths…I'd take the Chin to Win…he could still get it done. Those caliber guys don't want the grind though. Been there…done that…unless they rolled out the GM/Head Coach hats…Jerry Jones will NEVER give that kind of power up. He'd rather go down in flames like he is now by hiring a flunkie head coach and firing all decent assistant coaches. He'd NEVER give the power to Jimmy or the Tuna, and you think he'd give it to Chuckie?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Even Skeletor knows better!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All I know is, I HATE Gruden as an announcer. Every play is the greatest play ever. Every player is the greatest player ever.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gruden joined the Raiders in 98, in 97 they were 4-12, in 98 they went 8-8, 99 8-8, 2000 12-4, and his final Oakland season 2001 10-6, the year he was traded to the Bucs Oakland then made the Super Bowl, draft classes in Oakland are irrelevant because everybody knows who ran the show draft day in Oakland. In Tampa they won the SB his first year, even if you believe Callahan threw the game (which is idiotic but some folks love a conspiracy) they still beat the Niners and Eagles to get there and regardless of how you spin it, the two teams were his former team and current team. If you were half as knowledgeable about Gruden as you are claiming you would remember Parcels turned down the Bucs job due to salary cap implications that were coming the next season. That was why the team fell off for a few seasons and Gruden even turned that mess around and got them back to the playoffs in his tenure at Tampa Bay.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    All I know is, I HATE Gruden as an announcer. Every play is the greatest play ever. Every player is the greatest player ever.

He makes a broomstick look like a viable announcer by the virtue the thing is never going to make an ass out of itself!!!!

"Chuckie"…he can't help hisself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGWT3s-s88

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gruden is a halfwit with the ability to bullshit some really stupid NFL owners with his con game.

There's a reason why NCAA and NFL don't have him on their staffs.

Acting like the jackwagon he is for the camera is all he has left. People like you are buying it too!

Out of all the former coaches that are sitting in the booths…I'd take the Chin to Win…he could still get it done. Those caliber guys don't want the grind though. Been there…done that…unless they rolled out the GM/Head Coach hats…Jerry Jones will NEVER give that kind of power up. He'd rather go down in flames like he is now by hiring a flunkie head coach and firing all decent assistant coaches. He'd NEVER give the power to Jimmy or the Tuna, and you think he'd give it to Chuckie?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Even Skeletor knows better!
    I know Jones WON'T do it, I said he NEEDS to do it. You want to compare broadcasting style with Head Coaching style and that is ludicrous. Do you really think Cowher acts the same on camera as he did coaching? It is stupid to compare the two things.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gruden joined the Raiders in 98, in 97 they were 4-12, in 98 they went 8-8, 99 8-8, 2000 12-4, and his final Oakland season 2001 10-6, the year he was traded to the Bucs Oakland then made the Super Bowl, draft classes in Oakland are irrelevant because everybody knows who ran the show draft day in Oakland. In Tampa they won the SB his first year, even if you believe Callahan threw the game (which is idiotic but some folks love a conspiracy) they still beat the Niners and Eagles to get there and regardless of how you spin it, the two teams were his former team and current team. If you were half as knowledgeable about Gruden as you are claiming you would remember Parcels turned down the Bucs job due to salary cap implications that were coming the next season. That was why the team fell off for a few seasons and Gruden even turned that mess around and got them back to the playoffs in his tenure at Tampa Bay.

Conspiracy? No…FACT…it's there for you to see…but you brought in all that crap with you to justify he's a walking piece of shit!

FYI…Parcells turned the job down because they were NEVER going to give him the GM slot. He wanted it baad too.
    Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 11-16-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know Jones WON'T do it, I said he NEEDS to do it. You want to compare broadcasting style with Head Coaching style and that is ludicrous. Do you really think Cowher acts the same on camera as he did coaching? It is stupid to compare the two things.

I didn't compare anything. Once again you can't handle the truth. STFU or continue crying like a little bitch.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Conspiracy? No…FACT…it's there for you to see…but you brought in all that crap with you to justify he's a walking piece of shit!
    You honestly believe a head coach threw a Super Bowl? A chance in a lifetime opportunity and he throws the game. You believe Tim Brown's whiny ass, Jerry Rice only backed him because it got his name in the news again. Rice is the best WR of all time but he is also one of the biggest diva attention whores the league ever seen.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't compare anything. Once again you can't handle the truth. STFU or continue crying like a little bitch.
    Here is where you start calling names because you were proven wrong, look at Oakland's record before Gruden, during Gruden, and after Gruden, only an obnoxious idiot will try and deny actual facts.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you think Garrett is a better coach than Gruden, I want whatever you are on.

I do NOT want the Cowgirls to hire Gruden. I am afraid he just MIGHT make them competitive. I prefer the Cowgirls stay in their 2 decade long disarray.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here is where you start calling names because you were proven wrong, look at Oakland's record before Gruden, during Gruden, and after Gruden, only an obnoxious idiot will try and deny actual facts.

There, there…sorry about your widdle ears…

You didn't prove anyone wrong because you don't have anything factual! Why oh why did they ever get rid of the Messiah then in Oakland? Seriously? It's because anyone with any football savvy could see the writing on the wall…except YOU!

Pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up. Gruden is a disaster wherever he goes. He leaves a team in utter disarray because he doesn't care about building a damned thing…his draft record PROVES that. You holding on the the W-L record in Oakland while forgetting all the bodies he buried to even get a winning record…and while we're at it…bragging about a 8-8? Seriously? Don't you want better than just showing up?

Then you pull 2 former NFL stars…one won a Heisman…the other is THE final word on what being a WR is that backed the same thing I already told you you could hear with your own ears…no, ya know what I HOPE they hire Gruden in Dallas. Not only would it be a joy to see them get their ass kicked along with the usual snore fest Detroit gives us on Thanksgiving but watching Jerry die on the sidelines as he dies from a brain hemorrhage and heart attack in the same instant would be better tv than watching Joe Theisman's leg breaking! Plus we could add another team to the pile that he left in utter shambles. It'll give ya something to brag about!
    Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 11-16-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you think Garrett is a better coach than Gruden, I want whatever you are on.

I do NOT want the Cowgirls to hire Gruden. I am afraid he just MIGHT make them competitive. I prefer the Cowgirls stay in their 2 decade long disarray.

Hold on there Big Hoss…nobody is bragging about the performance of a QB coach lucky enough to be the last guy in a room talking about Football with Jerry Jones in Dallas. He couldn't even keep Tony Homo away from Jessica Simpson and Cabo Wabo so the team could win a playoff game…remember those Jerry Jones?

What I'm saying is let's temper all this daydreaming with some reality…Gruden is a jackass on the sidelines and in the booth. He has his fans though…as you can see!

I just happen to remember what he did here in Tampa. Oh, BTW…anyone know who they interviewed before they brought in Gruden? Tampa native Wayne Fontes. He wanted to golf all the time…shame what Detroit did to the guy…Ford is an asshole.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There, there…sorry about your widdle ears…

You didn't prove anyone wrong because you don't have anything factual! Why oh why did they ever get rid of the Messiah then in Oakland? Seriously? It's because anyone with any football savvy could see the writing on the wall…except YOU!

Pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up. Gruden is a disaster wherever he goes. He leaves a team in utter disarray because he doesn't care about building a damned thing…his draft record PROVES that. You holding on the the W-L record in Oakland while forgetting all the bodies he buried to even get a winning record…and while we're at it…bragging about a 8-8? Seriously? Don't you want better than just showing up?

Then you pull 2 former NFL stars…one won a Heisman…the other is THE final word on what being a WR is that backed the same thing I already told you you could hear with your won ears…no, ya know what I HOPE they hire Gruden in Dallas. Not only would it be a joy to see them get their ass kicked along with the usual snore fest Detroit gives us on Thanksgiving but watching Jerry die on the sidelines as he dies from a brain hemorrhage and heart attack in the same instant would be better tv than watching Joe Theisman's leg breaking! Plus we could add another team to the pile that he left in utter shambles. It'll give ya something to brag about!
    Hey babbling dumb ass, Gruden had a GM (and Al Davis) in Oakland and a GM in Tampa. Oakland traded Gruden because of what it was going to cost to resign him. You can keep spouting off ignorant rubbish but it doesn't change facts. I can only imagine how arrogant you would be if you actually had your head out of your ass and knew something about the topic you are carrying on about. Also, 8-8 is better than 4-12, I doubt even you need that explained.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    blah blah fuckity blah blah blah…then blah blah blah. so blah blah blah because I KNOW blah blah blah and you and everyone else is just mean because blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah off

Sorry, was there something I missed?

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm an idiot and I have been proven wrong by actual facts so now I am going to edit a quote because I am THAT pathetic.
    Did I miss anything?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hold on there Big Hoss…nobody is bragging about the performance of a QB coach lucky enough to be the last guy in a room talking about Football with Jerry Jones in Dallas. He couldn't even keep Tony Homo away from Jessica Simpson and Cabo Wabo so the team could win a playoff game…remember those Jerry Jones?

What I'm saying is let's temper all this daydreaming with some reality…Gruden is a jackass on the sidelines and in the booth. He has his fans though…as you can see!

I just happen to remember what he did here in Tampa. Oh, BTW…anyone know who they interviewed before they brought in Gruden? Tampa native Wayne Fontes. He wanted to golf all the time…shame what Detroit did to the guy…Ford is an asshole.

Who are you? Sniveling Keyshawn Johnson?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok MaddVibe, you lost all credibility by mentioning the name of Wayne Fontes.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    Who are you? Sniveling Keyshawn Johnson?

I was trying on your mom for size.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok MaddVibe, you lost all credibility by mentioning the name of Wayne Fontes.

Sorry you doubt that he was asked to take the reins at One Buc Place…he can regularly be found in a couple of suites during home games at Raymond James but let's not let reality get in the way. The guy built a team with the shittiest owner in the NFL that was as competitive as it was going to be. He had a history with the organization too, no lets continue…

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The teams Wayne Fontes coached here in Detroit had moderate success, in spite of his horrible coaching.

The only thing we care to remember about his era, is his cocaine binging. Oh, and his fortune in having Barry Sanders and Herman Moore.

I wish Tampa had hired this moron.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I lived in Oakland Township…5 miles north of downtown Rochester…87-99…my next door neighbor was Chris Spielman! Luther Ellis and Robert Porcher lived on the same street. Some of my fondest memories were playing 4 player football on PlayStation with Chris, Bennie Blades and Luther. The Wayne Fontes teams were awesome to see being built. You also forgot about Brett Perriman and Lomas Brown. I was there when Utley went down and couple that with Andolsec…the greatest running back ever to play the game…Barry Sanders…was done. Those two guys were the lynchpins to opening holes for him. Fontes wanted Barry to run more north and then east/west in the teams secondary…that was the plan. Watching gamefilm with Chris was pretty awesome and getting open use of the locker room during training camps with my family was an awesome experience. You're preaching to the "choir" in regards to the coaching in Detroit…especially with Fontes. his problem was the ownership. The STILL don't know how to run a franchise. No, when it comes to football, I'm a bit more of an insider due to the exposure I was given in the locker rooms/ front office there and now here in Tampa thanks to some of the friends I've made. You guys keep on reading what they tell you and keep on ignoring the voice that was there…listening to it.

Fontes wasn't your enemy but he was made out to be…ever wonder why Detroit had that killer defense? It was all him.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I lived in Oakland Township…5 miles north of downtown Rochester…87-99…my next door neighbor was Chris Spielman! Luther Ellis and Robert Porcher lived on the same street. Some of my fondest memories were playing 4 player football on PlayStation with Chris, Bennie Blades and Luther. The Wayne Fontes teams were awesome to see being built. You also forgot about Brett Perriman and Lomas Brown. I was there when Utley went down and couple that with Andolsec…the greatest running back ever to play the game…Barry Sanders…was done. Those two guys were the lynchpins to opening holes for him. Fontes wanted Barry to run more north and then east/west in the teams secondary…that was the plan. Watching gamefilm with Chris was pretty awesome and getting open use of the locker room during training camps with my family was an awesome experience. You're preaching to the "choir" in regards to the coaching in Detroit…especially with Fontes. his problem was the ownership. The STILL don't know how to run a franchise. No, when it comes to football, I'm a bit more of an insider due to the exposure I was given in the locker rooms/ front office there and now here in Tampa thanks to some of the friends I've made. You guys keep on reading what they tell you and keep on ignoring the voice that was there…listening to it.

Fontes wasn't your enemy but he was made out to be…ever wonder why Detroit had that killer defense? It was all him.
    The insider that says Fontes was a great coach and Madden and Gruden were shit, sounds legit

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The insider that says Fontes was a great coach and Madden and Gruden were shit, sounds legit
    Madden?

Seriously…you wait till this post to drag him into this? What to bolster how good Oakland was?

STFU. You don't know squat about squat. You're nothing but a 2 bit parrot of useless crap you want to believe.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_R View Post

Madden?

Seriously…you wait till this post to drag him into this? What to bolster how good Oakland was?

STFU. You don't know squat about squat. You're nothing but a 2 bit parrot of useless crap you want to believe.
    Seriously moron, keep up with the conversation.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Uh…moron…that's in regard to broadcasting.

Your big beef is you think Gruden is a great coach. He's not.

No wonder…I just saw why you're dumber than a bag of hammers…poor idiot is rooting for U of M…says it all right there.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Uh…moron…that's in regard to broadcasting.

Your big beef is you think Gruden is a great coach. He's not.

No wonder…I just saw why you're dumber than a bag of hammers…poor idiot is rooting for U of M…says it all right there.
    Coming from the only person ever to call Fontes a good coach
    Sorry to bring simple facts into the thread and confuse you with them. Next time I'll try pictures.

Thread Information