Thread: Obummercare and yet Another Way to Screw Doctors!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Obummercare and yet Another Way to Screw Doctors!

While I am 100% sure this won’t effect Nick the Dick and all the liberal bloggers still living in their mom basements it does effect just about every Doctor in the USA who isn’t a GP. So, the current administration has found yet another way to screw doctors when they sell their homes to leave for retirement. Gee, we already have a doctor shortage. Can the Dems keep piling on more crap to drive them out of the medical profession? Silly Democrats laws have consequences.

http://www.my9nj.com/story/23967715/...ding-obamacare

Little-Known Tax Funding Obamacare
    Franklin Lakes, New Jersey (My9NJ) -

The Affordable Care Act or Obamacare seems to be in the headlines every day because of all of the problems surrounding the launch. And while most realize the law is funded in part by the individual mandate and penalty tax, it is also being funded in ways that are not discussed as much in the media.

Luxury real estate broker Ron Aioso says there is a tax that is rarely discussed that also helps fund Obamacare. It is a tax on high-income taxpayers when they sell their homes.

Franklin Lakes, N.J. was listed on Forbes.com in 2010 as one of "America's Most Expensive ZIP Codes", with a median home price of $1.3M.

Aioso says homeowners in a neighborhood like this could really be impacted by the Obamacare tax.

“Where we are today in a luxury area, you look and you see this home behind me, somebody like this is really affected,” he said.

If you are single with an adjusted gross income of $200,000 or file jointly with an income of $250,000 or more, you may be impacted. Once you sell your home, any profits over the first $500,000 are already subject to a capital gains tax. And now those profits will have an additional 3.8% tax to fund Obamacare.

Aioso noted that there is also a lot of confusion surrounding this tax and many homeowners know little about it.

“I think more than anything we need some education on it so people fully understand what is this 3.8%? What am I paying?” Aioso said.
    Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So it's an additional 3.8% on anything over 500k of profit? Not that I'll ever see that kind of money, but just asking..
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow.... taxing the rich?

What a concept..... and one not seen in this country since 1980.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Sockfucker View Post
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I once wanted to screw my doctor, she was a very hot (of Indian descent) chick and made me "turn my head and cough." I had to bite my lip not to get a raging hard on (I was like 27 at the time) and she took while with the balls....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The confusing thing about all the vitriol about Obamacare is it always seems to completely forget how incredibly shit your current system is.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by baru911 View Post
    While I am 100% sure this won’t effect Nick the Dick and all the liberal bloggers still living in their mom basements it does effect just about every Doctor in the USA who isn’t a GP. So, the current administration has found yet another way to screw doctors when they sell their homes to leave for retirement. Gee, we already have a doctor shortage. Can the Dems keep piling on more crap to drive them out of the medical profession? Silly Democrats laws have consequences.

http://www.my9nj.com/story/23967715/...ding-obamacare

Little-Known Tax Funding Obamacare
    Franklin Lakes, New Jersey (My9NJ) -

The Affordable Care Act or Obamacare seems to be in the headlines every day because of all of the problems surrounding the launch. And while most realize the law is funded in part by the individual mandate and penalty tax, it is also being funded in ways that are not discussed as much in the media.

Luxury real estate broker Ron Aioso says there is a tax that is rarely discussed that also helps fund Obamacare. It is a tax on high-income taxpayers when they sell their homes.

Franklin Lakes, N.J. was listed on Forbes.com in 2010 as one of "America's Most Expensive ZIP Codes", with a median home price of $1.3M.

Aioso says homeowners in a neighborhood like this could really be impacted by the Obamacare tax.

“Where we are today in a luxury area, you look and you see this home behind me, somebody like this is really affected,” he said.

If you are single with an adjusted gross income of $200,000 or file jointly with an income of $250,000 or more, you may be impacted. Once you sell your home, any profits over the first $500,000 are already subject to a capital gains tax. And now those profits will have an additional 3.8% tax to fund Obamacare.

Aioso noted that there is also a lot of confusion surrounding this tax and many homeowners know little about it.

“I think more than anything we need some education on it so people fully understand what is this 3.8%? What am I paying?” Aioso said.
    Well, I'm pretty sure it won't affect a shallow, uneducated hick fuckwit like yourself, either. Make sure your drooling kids don't get crusty shit all over your baller pickup no one gives a shit about.

Reading Of Mice and Men this weekend? Douchebag...

Don't miss the hot Rollbacks this weekend on pork-rinds and granny panties.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure it won't affect a shallow, uneducated hick fuckwit like yourself, either. Make sure your drooling kids don't get crusty shit all over your baller pickup no one gives a shit about.

Reading Of Mice and Men this weekend? Douchebag...

Don't miss the hot Rollbacks this weekend on pork-rinds and granny panties.
    That's the best you could come up with? What's the matter Nick the Dick? Your Peyronie's disease causing you stress? Hey man its OK. They don't care about your size and/or girth. Just keep telling yourself that. It might make you feel better.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    So it's an additional 3.8% on anything over 500k of profit? Not that I'll ever see that kind of money, but just asking..
    The only way I could make that kind of cash wouldn't require me to pay taxes unless you call the penalty for getting caught tax.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by baru911 View Post
    That's the best you could come up with?
    No, I was sober and being nice...

What's the matter Nick the Dick?
    I dunno baru911. You tell me? You seem to be the one that is miserable and seeking a whipping boy to blame for all your problems...

Your Peyronie's disease causing you stress?
    Peroni's Disease? Fuck yeah!

Hey man its OK. They don't care about your size and/or girth. Just keep telling yourself that. It might make you feel better.
    My size? Girth? Were those penis jokes?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The confusing thing about all the vitriol about Obamacare is it always seems to completely forget how incredibly shit your current system is.
    Well people tend to complain when they lose all their insurance coverage and their full time hours get knocked down to part time or they lose their jobs completely. All because the cost of providing healthcare went up because of legislation oddly called The Affordable Care and Patient Protection Act. I'm laughing my ass off actually. What did people think those crooks in Washington DC was going to give them? It's like bending over in the prison showers thinking you aren't going to get fucked up the ass.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Thread Information