X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
    A "friend" I was helping out with a place to stay. He was drunk and in a mood to argue. I decided to go for a drive and heard a noise behind me just as I was opening the door. Turned, saw him grab the vacuum and boom...I'm coming to with blood pouring out of my head.

Guess I should've waited till he was sober to tell him to get the fuck out. He's been charged with attempted murder, I think. That's what the cops were recommending anyway.

I thought I was goner for sure...but I came home from the hospital, wrote a paper, drove to the uni to turn it on and then went to class. I just hope the paper isn't full of gibberish and ia referenced properly, lol.

Doc said week off. Of course, he didn't offer to cover my wages so...off to work today. I promised him I wouldn't drive...what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
    Maybe he thought you were bigfoot or some other hideous monster.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by VAiN
      Don't take this the wrong way, but you need new friends... what the hell?? I don't know anyone who would try to bash me with a vacuum, much less in my own house.
      My brother hit me with a broom when we were duking it out at my parents house once. He was getting his butt kicked so he picked it up and tried to break it over my head. I barely managed to block it with my forearm and ended up with a big knot on it. My other brother smacked me in the face with an old radiator hose when we we're duking it out but that was outside. I guess I'm lucky a vacuum cleaner wasn't nearby.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

A "friend" I was helping out with a place to stay. He was drunk and in a mood to argue. I decided to go for a drive and heard a noise behind me just as I was opening the door. Turned, saw him grab the vacuum and boom...I'm coming to with blood pouring out of my head.

Guess I should've waited till he was sober to tell him to get the fuck out. He's been charged with attempted murder, I think. That's what the cops were recommending anyway.

I thought I was goner for sure...but I came home from the hospital, wrote a paper, drove to the uni to turn it on and then went to class. I just hope the paper isn't full of gibberish and ia referenced properly, lol.

Doc said week off. Of course, he didn't offer to cover my wages so...off to work today. I promised him I wouldn't drive...what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
        Unholy shit!

As much as we would like to see you down here, glad that you didn't have to make the trip this time.

Now, as far as this so-called "friend" is concerned, hope somebody sends him down soon. The dragons need a new chew toy.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fraroc
          I'm so glad that you weren't killed Angel. Hell, you're the one of the few that stick up for me when Von or Krusty attack me.
          Seems like I've been there done that. You don't need anybody to stick up for you. Just keep fighting back and eventually they'll get tired of fucking with you. I would sympathize but I don't like you either.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Mushroom
            Commando
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by VAiN
            Don't take this the wrong way, but you need new friends... what the hell?? I don't know anyone who would try to bash me with a vacuum, much less in my own house.
            I concur. Nobody deserves this except stupid white trash numbskulls without self esteem.

Angel. I hope you never put yourself in this type of situation again.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
              I concur. Nobody deserves this except stupid white trash numbskulls without self esteem.

Angel. I hope you never put yourself in this type of situation again.
              I felt bad for the guy cause his partner locked him out and changed the locks. Now I know why...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

WARF and DonnieP are, I'm sure, disappointed that he wasn't successful. Maybe next time guys...
                Do you honestly think either Warf or I wish you had been seriously injured? I know we're the root of all evil in the world, but really?
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Do you honestly think either Warf or I wish you had been seriously injured? I know we're the root of all evil in the world, but really?
                  Nah...that was just concussion brain talking...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You two are a special kind of dangerous...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      We're Special Olympics kind of special.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Yup, with the words "hopelessly inept" included in the caption. If Don and Wurf were sent as a two-man hit team to take me under, I would not rely on my own interpretation of the skills of John Reese, the black suited guy from CBS' Person of Interest.

I'd simply stand back and watch as the two fumble-fingers passed the gun to each other, dropped it, then simultaneously shot each other, one in the groin and the other in a kneecap, with a single bullet.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

We're Special Olympics kind of special.
                          Stop insulting them.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I felt bad for the guy cause his partner locked him out and changed the locks. Now I know why...
                            His "partner"? Was he a fag? Don't tell me you got beat up by a fag wielding a vacuum cleaner.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN!

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              His "partner"? Was he a fag? Don't tell me you got beat up by a fag wielding a vacuum cleaner.
                              Well, then he needs to watch more Seinfeld then, because he's using the vacuum all wrong........

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN!

"I'm not wearing any pants.

The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in.

Rams plagued by fumbles as earthquakes rock Los Angeles.

Deranged, couch-dwelling rump ranger attacks woman with vacuum attachment in bizarre, frenzied Dyson ball roid rage.

Moscow in flames, missiles headed toward New York.

Film at 11."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...