• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Fab,

We're obviously not crossing paths here? I don't get your stance on defending Ed as a good dad and your stance on Valerie as a bad mom?

Care to enlighten me?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
      Foot Soldier
      • Jun 2004

ED AND VAL MIGHT BE TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT . HE ALWAYS HAS THE RING ON . YOU NEVER KNOW. SHE WAS AT THE CENTRUM SHOW ON THE 19TH AND ROCKIN SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.
      long live van halen

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
        ED AND VAL MIGHT BE TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT . HE ALWAYS HAS THE RING ON . YOU NEVER KNOW. SHE WAS AT THE CENTRUM SHOW ON THE 19TH AND ROCKIN SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.
        Thanks for the info but why do you guys ALWAYS POST WITH THE CAPS LOCKED ON? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT???? JEEZE IT'S O-B-N-O-X-I-O-U-S!!! SO WOULD/COULD YOU KINDLY STOP IT?!?!?!

Thanks.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Thanks for the info but why do you guys ALWAYS POST WITH THE CAPS LOCKED ON? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT????
          attention whore...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
            The ring is gone. She's just looking out for Wolfie.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
              Banned
              • Apr 2004

With all due respect I think some of you have the complete wrong perspective on this. You all act like Ed's going down the tubes and can't function but simply put, the man is basically on a national tour which he is basically the star of. He's making millions of dollars and having the time of his life on stage right now & looks happier than I've seen in a long time. Yeah he drinks & smoke... SO FUCKING WHAT!!! So do I. Why? Because it's PLEASURABLE. He's not a miserable drinker, he does it because he enjoys. And because HE CAN. If he gets cancer again, that's his business. He knows the consequences.

And to all you females on this board (please don't take offense...especially Fab) [Luv ya Babe] but if you were the mother of Edward's son not only would you let him take your son on tour, you would probably jump off the Golden Gate Bridge if he told you to.

Val's on this tour for one reason only, she can't let go of everything that came along with being involved with Van Halen. It brought her more fame, more wealth, envy from millions of women. She's basically a star-fucker.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Not saying Val is a shitty mom. I think Val is a great Mom. I just think she's handled the whole mother of a child with an alcoholic parent WRONG. Being one I have alot to compare it to.

She married Ed KNOWING he was an alcoholic. She brought Wolfgang into the world KNOWING Ed was an alcoholic. She stayed in tha marriage and let her son be subjected to his fathers alcoholic lifestyle for the better part of 10 years. The suddenly, when Ed has cancer, his career is sagging and he is going through hip replacement surgery, she divorces him... Because she can no longer tolerate his drinking and smoking... All the while leaving Wolfie with his alcoholic father while she's off in NY filming TBAA and carrying on with her co-star and rumored others. Suddenly, I'm supposed to buy that she's on this tour to look after Wolfgang? To beieve that she's concerned about him being around his alcoholic father? Hell she subjected him to this exact lifestyle for the better part of his life. If her reason for leaving was to shelter him from it she did it 10 years to late AND he would NOT be on this tour under any uncertain terms. I agree with one part of your post BBZ...She's a Star fucker... She has scarificed the well being of her son to be kept in the spot light. Real mothers, with children who fathers are alcohlics make choices that are best for the children. Even if they break our own hearts. Kids should NOT be subjected to an alcohloic parents. Val let Ed have his cake and eat it too. MY husband is a good man with a bad problem. He gets to see my son when he is sober and with my supervision only. My son never see's his father falling down drunk. He has never witnessed the brutal DT's. The stinking smell of day old liquor on his daddies breath. He has never seen his Daddy passed out on the floor or witnessed Mommy and Daddy in fight over alcohol. I left to spare him from the uglyness and Val should have done the same thing. To say maybe they are working it out or she is supporting him is even more idiotic. He's drinking openly and more than ever. That would be even more hypocritical of her than just being there to take care of Wolf. Sorry guys... As a mother of a child with an alcoholic father I can not respect her decision to bring him on this tour after leaving Ed because of his drinking.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

ed and val was at the red sox game 2gether, w/out wolfie. so they may be patchin shit up.
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Is Eddie more famous for smoking or playing?

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                      ed and val was at the red sox game 2gether, w/out wolfie. so they may be patchin shit up.
                      Ed should start USING the patch.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

to stop smoking?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I read that Ed Al and Val were at the game without Ed???

Hey Kiss freak... Lose the attachment will ya!!!

Comment

• Noodles

BBZ and FabShadow: i love ya's both, truly. yours are nearly the only posts worth reading-all-the-way-thru. every damn time.

thanks for imparting wisdom and unique perspectives (well-written! no shpam, no 'tudes!) on all this popkulture junk (that we still enjoy suckin' up). no matter where these threads ramble-on, you two SPEAK, God bless ya, and somehow keep it VH'in.

true, fans, thanks.

Comment

• bluedog
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jan 2004

Photo of Val...

for those that are interested

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                All the while leaving Wolfie with his alcoholic father while she's off in NY filming TBAA and carrying on with her co-star and rumored others.
                                Utah, not here.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...