Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    03-20-2005 @ 06:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Val[erie] keeping an eye on Wolfie

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fabulous Shadow
    Cool find BBZ... Poor Val has no choice but to keep her eye on Wolfie cuz ya know Eddie aint doing it.

One ? though, what makes eddie think paying fans want to see his kid play? Think he'd let my kid get up on sdtage and jam with him too?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    10-06-2015 @ 11:54 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Why doesn't she get full custody 24/7 NOW. It shouldn't be tough with an alcoholic father.

Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't think Ed can't handle it, i think VB's just being her overprotective self. One of the "insiders" @ MA's Peppers party told me she was the Yoko Ono of the band.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
    I don't think Ed can't handle it, i think VB's just being her overprotective self. One of the "insiders" @ MA's Peppers party told me she was the Yoko Ono of the band.
    I heard Val sing on "One Day At A Time" and that's bullshit that she can't carry a tune.

Fabulous Shadow
    How old is Wolie now? 11? I'm sure he is quite capable of caring for himself for the most part. Plus I'm sure there is plenty of help at Ed's place. {ossibly even a few naughty nannies...

Yes, that Mike Blair
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-04-2004 @ 10:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The best thing that ever happened to Eddie was that bitch leaving him.

Note that he wouldn't even get his ass out and do anything until she left.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fab, he's thirteen now. I'm sure he loves stepping on stage with his dad but there's no getting past it that Ed is a friggin mess. She HAS to be there!

Up yours, Will.
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-08-2006 @ 07:49 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Seriously though, has that bitch done anything besides made bad made-for-tv movies and fucked up one of the greatest rock bands of all times? She did look hot in her day, I'll give her that. Head, anyone?

Fabulous Shadow
    Fuck Val! She has no business being on this tour. She left Eddie when things were really bad for him and on the upswing for herself. She had no problen leaving Wolfie with Ed while she was away filming TBAA. Her reasons for being on this tour are purly selfish. To get a little piece of the spotlight for herself and nothing more. She could have hired someone to go and look after Wolf or refused to let him go at all. Ed is an alcoholic, that doesn't mean he doesn't love his son or would put him in harms way. I'm sure he would have agreed to a hired chaparone for Wolf.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fab, oh Fab? No "Fuck Val" here!!!! You have a son and I know that you cherish him right? Would you honestly send him out on a tour with his fucked-up father only entrusting a Nanny? I think not?!?!?!

Fabulous Shadow
    No I wouldn't. Neither he nor I would go. Period. If his father felt that strongly about having him be a part of his life he would have sobered up long ago. When Val walked away, she walked away from all of it. Good and bad. Not just the bad.

For the record... My son wouldn't be on tour with a SOBER Dad at age 13...
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 06-30-2004 at 12:45 AM.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    [B]No I wouldn't. Neither he nor I would go. Period. If his father felt that strongly about having him be a part of his life he would have sobered up long ago. When Val walked away, she walked away from all of it. Good and bad. Not just the bad.
    Look, I give Valerie some credit here. Their son obviously loves his dad and from all looks of it, this is all Ed has left or can muster. Perhaps they put their marital differences aside for their son? He's on Summer Vacay and wanted to come on stage? Edward is a mess and maybe Valerie is putting personal feelings aside. As far as her walking out on him? My goodness? WTF?!?!?! Twenty some years of putting up with that shit and now add his other eccentric behavior?

I give her props for being Wolfie's guardian during this. Shit, apparently they all went to a ballgame while is Boston (Excluding Ed of course :rolleyes and it was probably fun.

For the record... My son wouldn't be on tour with a SOBER Dad at age 13...
    I commend you as a parent for that!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    Exactly... He loves his dad. Ed must have done something right. It could not have been all that bad if she managed to stay 20 years in the marriage and kept her son in it until he was 10. I left my alcoholic husband when my son was ONE. For his sake, not mine. I didn't want him exposed to the alcoholic lifestyle. Val left Ed because she didn't want to stand by and watch him kill himself. So go on tour with him, better yet, take your son too... Thats a good environment!

Summer vacation? Take a trip to Disneyland for godsake, hit the Britney Spears concert in Vegas and while your there suprise Dad by showing up at one of his shows...
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 06-30-2004 at 01:25 AM.

Fabulous Shadow
    double post

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fab,

We're obviously not crossing paths here? I don't get your stance on defending Ed as a good dad and your stance on Valerie as a bad mom?

Care to enlighten me?

van halen army
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2005 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

ED AND VAL MIGHT BE TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT . HE ALWAYS HAS THE RING ON . YOU NEVER KNOW. SHE WAS AT THE CENTRUM SHOW ON THE 19TH AND ROCKIN SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
    ED AND VAL MIGHT BE TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT . HE ALWAYS HAS THE RING ON . YOU NEVER KNOW. SHE WAS AT THE CENTRUM SHOW ON THE 19TH AND ROCKIN SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.
    Thanks for the info but why do you guys ALWAYS POST WITH THE CAPS LOCKED ON? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT???? JEEZE IT'S O-B-N-O-X-I-O-U-S!!! SO WOULD/COULD YOU KINDLY STOP IT?!?!?!

Thanks.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 02:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by MAX
    Thanks for the info but why do you guys ALWAYS POST WITH THE CAPS LOCKED ON? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT????
    attention whore...

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
    The ring is gone. She's just looking out for Wolfie.

Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

With all due respect I think some of you have the complete wrong perspective on this. You all act like Ed's going down the tubes and can't function but simply put, the man is basically on a national tour which he is basically the star of. He's making millions of dollars and having the time of his life on stage right now & looks happier than I've seen in a long time. Yeah he drinks & smoke... SO FUCKING WHAT!!! So do I. Why? Because it's PLEASURABLE. He's not a miserable drinker, he does it because he enjoys. And because HE CAN. If he gets cancer again, that's his business. He knows the consequences.

And to all you females on this board (please don't take offense...especially Fab) [Luv ya Babe] but if you were the mother of Edward's son not only would you let him take your son on tour, you would probably jump off the Golden Gate Bridge if he told you to.

Val's on this tour for one reason only, she can't let go of everything that came along with being involved with Van Halen. It brought her more fame, more wealth, envy from millions of women. She's basically a star-fucker.

Fabulous Shadow
    Not saying Val is a shitty mom. I think Val is a great Mom. I just think she's handled the whole mother of a child with an alcoholic parent WRONG. Being one I have alot to compare it to.

She married Ed KNOWING he was an alcoholic. She brought Wolfgang into the world KNOWING Ed was an alcoholic. She stayed in tha marriage and let her son be subjected to his fathers alcoholic lifestyle for the better part of 10 years. The suddenly, when Ed has cancer, his career is sagging and he is going through hip replacement surgery, she divorces him... Because she can no longer tolerate his drinking and smoking... All the while leaving Wolfie with his alcoholic father while she's off in NY filming TBAA and carrying on with her co-star and rumored others. Suddenly, I'm supposed to buy that she's on this tour to look after Wolfgang? To beieve that she's concerned about him being around his alcoholic father? Hell she subjected him to this exact lifestyle for the better part of his life. If her reason for leaving was to shelter him from it she did it 10 years to late AND he would NOT be on this tour under any uncertain terms. I agree with one part of your post BBZ...She's a Star fucker... She has scarificed the well being of her son to be kept in the spot light. Real mothers, with children who fathers are alcohlics make choices that are best for the children. Even if they break our own hearts. Kids should NOT be subjected to an alcohloic parents. Val let Ed have his cake and eat it too. MY husband is a good man with a bad problem. He gets to see my son when he is sober and with my supervision only. My son never see's his father falling down drunk. He has never witnessed the brutal DT's. The stinking smell of day old liquor on his daddies breath. He has never seen his Daddy passed out on the floor or witnessed Mommy and Daddy in fight over alcohol. I left to spare him from the uglyness and Val should have done the same thing. To say maybe they are working it out or she is supporting him is even more idiotic. He's drinking openly and more than ever. That would be even more hypocritical of her than just being there to take care of Wolf. Sorry guys... As a mother of a child with an alcoholic father I can not respect her decision to bring him on this tour after leaving Ed because of his drinking.

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2014 @ 02:38 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ed and val was at the red sox game 2gether, w/out wolfie. so they may be patchin shit up.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2018 @ 04:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Is Eddie more famous for smoking or playing?

Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by tjvhou812
    ed and val was at the red sox game 2gether, w/out wolfie. so they may be patchin shit up.
    Ed should start USING the patch.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2018 @ 04:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

to stop smoking?

Fabulous Shadow
    I read that Ed Al and Val were at the game without Ed???

Hey Kiss freak... Lose the attachment will ya!!!

Noodles
    BBZ and FabShadow: i love ya's both, truly. yours are nearly the only posts worth reading-all-the-way-thru. every damn time.

thanks for imparting wisdom and unique perspectives (well-written! no shpam, no 'tudes!) on all this popkulture junk (that we still enjoy suckin' up). no matter where these threads ramble-on, you two SPEAK, God bless ya, and somehow keep it VH'in.

true, fans, thanks.

Beleaguered VH Fan
    Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    11-07-2014 @ 04:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Photo of Val...

for those that are interested

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

All the while leaving Wolfie with his alcoholic father while she's off in NY filming TBAA and carrying on with her co-star and rumored others.
    Utah, not here.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO

And to all you females on this board (please don't take offense...especially Fab) [Luv ya Babe] but if you were the mother of Edward's son not only would you let him take your son on tour, you would probably jump off the Golden Gate Bridge if he told you to.

No, I wouldn't. I mean, it comes clear that Ed loves his kid and all, but the atmosphere of a rock concert is no place for a 13-year-old kid. I would deffy not let my kid go on tour.

Noodles
    (RE: Bluedogg's strumptious, scrumptious post of Ms. Van Bertinelli)

well ... *that* one's always worth readin' allll the way thruuuu; starf*cker, bad mom, whatever.

nice pic from better daze. thanks, Bluedog.

{ now .... got one without the striped-thing ? }
    Last edited by Noodles; 07-02-2004 at 04:33 PM.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by tjvhou812
    Ummm...okay whatever...

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2015 @ 07:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I read that Ed Al and Val were at the game without Ed???

Hey Kiss freak... Lose the attachment will ya!!!
    Uh, Ed Al without Val without Ed??? I don't get it? You mean without Wolfie, right?

and BTW, what is this TBAA she filmed? what does TBAA stand for?

Fabulous Shadow
    Wolf Ed and Al were at the game without Eddie and TBAA is Touched By An Angel... GEESUS... Maybe I SHOULD do drugs

guwapo_rocker
    Wolf Ed and Al were at the game without Eddie and TBAA is Touched By An Angel... GEESUS... Maybe I SHOULD do drugs
    OOOOOOkay let me help...

VAL, AL, WOLFIE AND THE POPE WERE AT THE GAME, THEN SOME JEWISH GUY SAID....

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2015 @ 07:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Um, is there a different Ed and Eddie I don't know about, or are you just trying to confuse me babe?

Look, I'll pay ya for it, WTF??

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Keeyth

Look, I'll pay ya for it, WTF??

Banned
    I'm a bum in the sun.

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Noodles
    BBZ and FabShadow: i love ya's both, truly. yours are nearly the only posts worth reading-all-the-way-thru. every damn time.

thanks for imparting wisdom and unique perspectives (well-written! no shpam, no 'tudes!) on all this popkulture junk (that we still enjoy suckin' up). no matter where these threads ramble-on, you two SPEAK, God bless ya, and somehow keep it VH'in.

true, fans, thanks.
    Glad to be of service. I'm here to serve.

Fabulous Shadow
    LMFAO!!!

Let me try this AGAIN!!!

Wolf...VAL...and AL... were at the game... without...Eddie!!!!

Let me read it.... wolfvalak...game....eddie...

Ok I think that I got it right THIS FUCKING TIME!!!!!!

BTW... THX Noodles for the props... Now go vote for me as mod would ya darlin?

Thread Information