So, I met John 5 last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARF View Post
    Von, you didn't post your photo with John 5 in the 5150 jacket!

Don't be afraid dude! You're not gonna get popgear'd! LOL!!!
    He selling me the 5150 jacket so I can wear it down to Cabo!! Mas Tequila, bitches!! It's 5150 Time!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Dudes a little old to be wearing goth makeup....

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
        Dudes a little old to be wearing goth makeup....
        Part of the gig. I'm sure he's getting paid well to do it.

Besides, who wants to act old?

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
          He selling me the 5150 jacket so I can wear it down to Cabo!! Mas Tequila, bitches!! It's 5150 Time!!!
          5150 is the studio where 1984 was recorded. I find it humorous that you closet Clichegar lovers always associate 5150 with Hagar. Just like the band itself, Dave ruled it before Clichegar ever dreamed of stepping foot in it!

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
            Makes you wonder.. So Dave would have to not be in VH?? What the fuck?? Ed can play and do tv with fucking LL cool J, but Dave can't make actual quality music?
            Shouldn't come as any big surprise... don't forget Dave had to sign on to a 5 year muzzle on his mouth to rejoin in 2007. No interviews, no press, no guest appearance... Just play in Van Halen, shut the fuck up and be a ghost when your not on stage with the Van Halens...

Thankfully that ran it's course and we got all the interviews and Roth Shows in 2012...

If Dave's contractually constrained from releasing any new music... then the Dutch Pricks™ need to get off their lazy asses and into the studio. None of those fuckers are getting any younger...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Ray Luzier is a BEAST!

Comment

Von, you didn't post your photo with John 5 in the 5150 jacket!

Don't be afraid dude! You're not gonna get popgear'd! LOL!!!
                Why do you have to see everyone's personal info? what kind of sick fuck are you? did mommy and daddy ever pay attention to you?

Comment

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina View Post
                  Why do you have to see everyone's personal info? what kind of sick fuck are you? did mommy and daddy ever pay attention to you?
                  Stop getting me all sexually aroused!
                  Don't make me pull my pants down and finger you!
                  Between my smelly pussy and wigger eminem looks I think i could cum just lookin' in the mirror!
                  Stop it sexy!!! uh huh uh huh

Comment

If this thread deteriorates to bullshit, I'll just delete it.

I took this pic of John playing the Lava guitar, from side stage. Actually got some cool shots from this perspective.

Comment

Another side stage shot. This one of Rob Zombie.

Comment

They played part of " ATBL ", when I saw them a few years ago on the Rob Zombie / Alice Cooper tour. They put on an awesome show.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                          Another side stage shot. This one of Rob Zombie.

Rob looks like one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse! Awesome shot!
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post

Only Fags have tattoos......
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                              Bet you fuckers mod Wolfe before c dog
                              Shit, they ain't ever going to mod me. I'm the only non mod that posts over there. But now that you've reminded me, fuck RothFans. Elvis is a mod and he joined three fucking months after I did. Now the cocksucker doesn't even post there. RothFans is sucking air, getting ready for the final gasp before it dies. I was there before the beginning. I was a G.O.A.T mod. Thanx for reminding me. I'd ask them to delete my account but I really don't give a fuck if they do or don't.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

I really wish Dave would just quit Van Halen and give us the new album.

It's gonna be at least another few years before we get a new Van Halen disc, if we ever get another.

If Ed doesn't wanna give us the REAL lineup of Dave, Ed, Alex and Michael.... bring on the DLR Band!
                                I have zero interest in anyone who has the last name Van Halen. Those guys are just lame and to be honest, Dave's turning lame hanging around them. I couldn't agree more, Dave is ready to go and they take a half decade at least to do anything. Lot's of great musicians who would love to write some music and go on tour with Dave.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...
                                X