• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Awesome story Von!!

Ed sucks balls! That's why Dave can't release the record. Ha. Well, at least Wolfie can tour and work with other bands so we got that to look forward to. Right.
    I would love to give Wolfie and Kody a one way trip to Antarctica.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Let's all send a case of Smokin' Loon to Ed's house!! Merry Christmas, you crotchety old bastard!
      Well if you want to sink the S.S. VAN HALEN taking Ed down would do it. Break it's keel with a Smoking Loon torpedo.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• big fatty
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2004

Some of y'all are yearning for a different time zone. Where the " rock stars " roll into town on a VH painted lear jet and stumble out of it at the airport with a huge cloud of freebase smoke and a bakers dozen of hot slutty groupies wiping DLR's cum off their face as they stumble their way down the airplane stairs to a huge crowd of fans, groupies, and press photographers clamouring to catch a glimpse of the big time rightreous bad ass rock stars who just rolled into town with 675 tons of Marshall Stacks, lights, and staging to blow the balls off off every motherfucker within the immediate radius of the local sports arena.

Yeah, I used to smoke crack too. Back then it was called freebase, and we cooked it ourselves, with cocaïne and baking soda. Super easy to score hot promiscuous sluts when you got blow. The trick was to get your action before giving them too much. Those days are long gone. Long, long, long, long, fucking gone.

VH is square to some of you now. Why, because Daves haïr aint long and Eddie doesnt smoke or drink. Alex is a preachet. Wolfie is clean cut.

Even if Michael Anthony came back, it wouldnt make any difference to some of you. Once you get what you want, you no longer want it, and bitch like the bitches you are. That is your perogitive. I'll take my VH any way I can get it so long as DLR is in it, after 23 fucking years of waiting.

ADKOT

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
          I think I hate you again.

"We all know Ed is gonna relapse eventually so why even wait???"

That is so fucking classless it's not even funny.
          He's just speaking from personal experience.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

I can see both sides. Van Halen with Roth is the only VH worth caring about but new music is a must. If there is no music on the horizon i would love to pass the time away with some Roth solo music. When the 90's came around and things changed for the worse, it wasn't VH that helped me ride it out...it was solo Roth. Hell, from 86 to DLR band you could count on Dave to put something out every 2 or 3 years so you had something to look forward to. At this point in time it is anyone's guess when we will hear a new musical composition with Dave on vocals. I don't like that uncertainty at all.
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

It makes no sense why he can't do both solo and VH. It never has and it never will. What would the harm be in atleast letting the guy release the Over The Rainbow Bar & Grill CD? I'm not expecting to see a tour behind it. Just want some new damn music to listen to is all. Red Bull & Pop tarts!!

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                It makes no sense why he can't do both solo and VH. It never has and it never will. What would the harm be in atleast letting the guy release the Over The Rainbow Bar & Grill CD? I'm not expecting to see a tour behind it. Just want some new damn music to listen to is all. Red Bull & Pop tarts!!
                Agreed.. I mean, they let fatso do it. Maybe that's the problem? I really don't think J5 & Dave releasing an album would dilute the VH brand at all. Maybe Ed doesn't like competition?
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

What competition ?? You release an album every 25 years your gonna have to get used to the fact there is other music out there .
                  If ed the shred wants to take on the competition he needs to release something ..... Shit or get off the pot
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This could be a good backing band for Dave solo...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Fuck ..... They ain't shit .
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        This could be a good backing band for Dave solo...
                        I don't understand the politics of all this bullshit, and I was too busy talking about the music, to get into that part of it. It's crazy though. Ray is releasing the KXM album in March, but he can't release the album with JD. Maybe it's record deal bullshit. Label politics.

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It's all bullshit and both the fans and the musicians get the shaft. I'm sure J5 wants to get it out there - he's been very enthusiastic about the project in anything that I've read.. You know Dave would love to tour behind it and you know the fans will be behind it. So what's the fucking problem over here??
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Evh ??

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Evh ??
                              Pretty much.. has to be an EVH-based issue. Just crap.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Evh ??
                                No dumbass... Envy Me Van Halen has nothing to do with this shit...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...