• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

"It wasn't rigged for Bill Gates".

Well, actually it was.....

Bill Gates didn't actually create anything. He swindled somebody else out of the original DOS system, built the Windows interface on that, heavily based on code "borrowed" from the original Macintosh. And then he made a Hell of a deal with IBM, and eventually got a shitload of government and corporate contracts.

So yeah, I'd pretty much call that rigged. As the Devil, I'm actually very proud of him for pulling off this level of manipulation, but let's call it what it is.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Are you typing this crap on a mac or a PC ??

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Neither.....

FreeBSD is an operating system used to power modern servers, desktops, and embedded platforms.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Ah, I think this Pope is moving the ball in the right direction. There's a lot of road to go, but look what he's done with the Germans, and look at how he's proceeding in his life as well. It's a big organization, and turning the wheel now means it will still take a long time to turn the ship, but he is doing a good job of leading by example.
          But...but...Popey pants is speaking on equality a subject you Libertardian assholes hate.
          Last edited by Kristy; 12-02-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by baru911
            Get off your sorry asses, work harder, work longer, work smarter and stop whining. You might make something out of your lives.
            This is what I LOVE about you Rethuglicon/Libertardian/Tea-Baggin' Nazi cocksuckers. You seriously believe that American is forever stuck in the prosperity of the 1950's where racism, misogyny, and most of all, the opportunity to get ahead in life never went away! Golly! And you're always to first ones to call others out for not working hard when the reality is most of you never worked a day in your life that wasn't given to you via a silver spoon shoved down your bigoted mouths. So yeah, work longer for less pay, work smarter than benefits the corporation not the individual and for fuck's sake stop whining when they take your pension away. Yes, make something out of your life by being in perpetual debt!

Comment

• baru911
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2012

Right. I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. That’s the second funniest thing anyone has ever brought up about me in the Roth Army.

Silver spoon? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

I’m a minority. The klan burned a freakin’ cross in my grandfather’s yard. My family was poor when I was born. My father worked hard his entire life to provide for our family. I was brought up to work hard, believe in the Lord, and my father instilled a drive in me to outwork those around me. If that meant spending longer hours at something I did it. I didn’t whine about it and cry all the way home to mommy.

I didn’t expect something for nothing. That’s the new American way. That isn’t how this country became great. However, it is the path that will lead us to its demise.

Take a look in the mirror. What do you see? Do you like what you see? If not, change it. It really isn’t that hard. If it is hard then maybe you’ll find it was worth it.

BTW, did you notice I didn’t call you some label? That might be because I didn’t take some leap in logic and throw stereotypical labels at you. Thanks for proving the point of my earlier post.

Lastly, I don't have much debt. Zero credit card debt. Zero vehicle debt. Our family debt ratio would surprise most people. We pay for things in that funny green stuff that nobody uses much anymore.
              Last edited by baru911; 12-02-2013, 05:27 PM.
              Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Lastly, I don't have much debt. Zero credit card debt. Zero vehicle debt. Our family debt ratio would surprise most people. We pay for things in that funny green stuff that nobody uses much anymore.

You use weed for money?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Satan
                  You use weed for money?
                  ten years ago it was worth it's weight in gold
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Right. I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. That’s the second funniest thing anyone has ever brought up about me in the Roth Army.
                    Yeah, you're right. My mistake. You were born with a dick in your mouth.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        Ah, I think this Pope is moving the ball in the right direction. There's a lot of road to go, but look what he's done with the Germans, and look at how he's proceeding in his life as well. It's a big organization, and turning the wheel now means it will still take a long time to turn the ship, but he is doing a good job of leading by example.
                        I liked it better when you had giggly tits in your sig...

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

I'm pleased that the Pope has said this - the obvious issue of the Church's wealth aside, I feel that far more religious institutions could make themselves a pain in the ass of aggressive forms of capitalism.

Money - or having lots of money - is no inherent evil. But when your having lots of money impacts upon the lives of others, it needs to be addressed. CEOs of major companies earning 60-70 times more than their lowest paid staff - many of whom can't live sufficiently on those wages - is wrong; corporations putting shareholders before their employees (using casual labour and endless short-term or zero-hour contracts to maximise profits) is wrong. But there are many, many responsible companies out there - you just don't hear about them.

But there is a far wider problem than this - why do we equate happiness with our capacity to purchase stuff? Sure you need money to provide yourself with a decent house, food and security for the future, but once you have those things why do we chase more money? We all know it won't bring fulfillment, but we seem incapable of moving beyond it - Christmas, and the rampant consumerism which surrounds it, highlights this more than ever.
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...