Baltimore MD. 23*@6am

WHERE IS THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN? 📢📢📢📡📡📡

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      And Buffalo, Hamburg, Rochester, Orchard Park, Lackawanna, Pittsford, Tonawanda, Dunkirk/Fredonia, etc. We have 18" on the ground right now and more is coming, we received an emergency services call stating there is a total driving ban in effect...
      You guys have 18" of snow already? Fuck that!

It's 15 degrees here this morning. I'm already sick of this shit! Fuck winter! I need to move!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        Of course, otherwise the igloos would freeze.
        Oh fuck. Thaw, not freeze...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          You guys have 18" of snow already? Fuck that!

It's 15 degrees here this morning. I'm already sick of this shit! Fuck winter! I need to move!
          The prediction for us is that we're going to have the "T-Rex" of winter. I actually like the cold, but not -30 to -40 for 5 months solid like it was last year.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They're talking 3-4 feet of snow in the most persistent bands (of Lake Effect Snow). Guess where I live. This is going to be a fairly epic storm...

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
              The prediction for us is that we're going to have the "T-Rex" of winter. I actually like the cold, but not -30 to -40 for 5 months solid like it was last year.
              We fucking had that LAST FUCKING YEAR! This year is going to be as bad, or worse? FUCK THIS SHIT!

It was 25 fucking degrees in Nashville last night. Coldest football game ever played there, last night.

Hey Nick, what the fuck happened with the global warming your Government was spouting about?

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

We fucking had that LAST FUCKING YEAR! This year is going to be as bad, or worse? FUCK THIS SHIT!

It was 25 fucking degrees in Nashville last night. Coldest football game ever played there, last night.

Hey Nick, what the fuck happened with the global warming your Government was spouting about?
                My hope is that they will be wrong. They usually are. Winter started in October last year, so we're already ahead of the game.

The warmth is up North. Warmer in Alaska than Texas the other day.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I love when the east coast and the midwest endures shit weather. Brings a smile to my face every time.

Enjoy sucking on Jack Frost's dick Michigan.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It ain't right any time of the year for it to be warmer in any part of Alaska than Arkansas... I moved to the South to stay away from nasty winter crap!!

18 frickin degrees this morning... Good news we return to normal temps in the upper 50's near 60 starting tomorrow.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy

Enjoy sucking on Jack Frost's dick Michigan.

I just might move to Colorado, with you.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There could be an advantage in it for you... you'd then have a semi-valid excuse of lack of oxygen for your dumbass moments!!!
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          There could be an advantage in it for you... you'd then have a semi-valid excuse of lack of oxygen for your dumbass moments!!!
                          Who says I have dumbass moments?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Polar Vortex came in and gave Global Warming a wedgie, took his lunch money, and stuffed him in a locker...

Then again, it's going to be almost 60F here on Monday...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Interesting.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Oh goody. Instead of Mork and Mindy it would be Von and Kristy. Von can dress gay and drive Kristy around in the buggy.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...