• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
    Novocaine does not get you buzzed.
    It does if you shoot it directly into your viens. Either that or it kills you. I just meant the feeling was coming back after it wore off. I feel alright now but I took a few shots of tequila last night so I could sleep. The tooth I had pulled was really wanting to stay in my mouth. It felt like the root was into my brain while the dentist was trying to pull it. He was a great dentist though. I barely felt anything when he stuck me with that gigantic needle over and over again. And he only charged me a hundred bucks. I'm going back to get my remaining teeth cleaned after new year. Usually I only go to the dentist when I absolutely have to. A dentist broke my jaw in the service and I've avoided them ever since.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can't see out my window, there are several travel bans in effect (prosecutable if violated they're saying), and the city is closed in anticipation of upwards of three feet of snow...

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I'm glad we don't have much snow...Too fucking cold to snow!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          I'm glad we don't have much snow...Too fucking cold to snow!
          Spoke too soon....coming with the warmer temps this wknd.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That's what I liked and hated when I lived in the upper mid-west a couple of years ago... it would WARM to near freezing only to snow like hell then drop back to colder than shit!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

It was so cold in Chicago yesterday they had to keep the polar beers at the zoo inside. Even the penguins thought it was cold and put on jackets over their tuxedos.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL I haven't been out of my place all day. I'm fathoming a beer run to the local 7/11 on the corner just for shits and giggles...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

It's brrr here too. I think it got down into the 60's today. I had to put a shirt on when I went outside in shorts and sandals.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's funny to think that the temperature forecast on Mars for tomorrow is a warmer -7C/19F.

Actually it's also pretty cool that there are two weather stations on Mars...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's funny to think that the temperature forecast on Mars for tomorrow is a warmer -7C/19F.

Yeah, we've been colder than Mars for awhile. We were third coldest in the world the other day. Iqualuit is starting to look tempting...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

I guess I don't get those channels. They just talk about the weather on planet Earth on the ones here in the states. We like to think we're pretty advanced here but as far as I know we haven't been to Mars yet. No wonder Mr Scott was so good at his job. You Scottish folks are fucking geniouses.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think this morning they said we were one degree warmer than the South Pole...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I think this morning they said we were one degree warmer than the South Pole...
                            In New York or on Mars?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Do you see "Mars" in my location?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Do you see "Mars" in my location?
                                Mine says I'm dead but I'm not. At least I don't think I am. I better check my pulse. That sucks. I am dead.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...