X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Wow, jacksqueer is all in a tizzy today on some bizarre ramble-athon! Maybe his Paul Stanley man-thong is riding up his ass-crack?
    nick, really.
    You need to stop worrying yourself about my sex life. All I can tell you about it; is my band played main street in Daytona for the 500 race. The women were very friendly and mostly loose moraled. We didn't miss you pale faces from the great white north. In fact, we were glad you weren't there.

I haven't been in a Kiss trib for a while now. Not because I'm not good looking and in excellent shape; too many wannabes.

MK?

Back on topic...

Al Gore invented global warming. You sucked Al Gore's cock by voting for him.

That makes you and everyone else that did the same thing; GWC's (global warming cocksuckers).

The Global warming issue is man made; the data supporting is man made; the crisis is man made; the "consensus" is man made.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I have hardly done any snowmobiling because of a lack of snow. It's all fallen to the east of us. I notice Delta airlines flights have really been down and it's due to the severe weather in the east. Frankly the Sierras would love to have some of that snow that is making the rest of the country miserable.
      Canadian Rockies are saying the same thing. I wouldn't mind snow...it would mean it was warmer! -30 c right now. It actually feels warm.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

One of the coldest weekends of the winter, and the power goes out Saturday night at 11:30. Mine didn't come back on until around 8 last night. House started out at 70, ended up at 48 when I woke up at 7 pm. Went to my brother's to get ready for work, came back home and the temp was already up to 57.

A high tension line let go and fell on some lower lines, shorting out transformers at a few substations. I had one day off this week and spent it shivering in the dark...what a waste of a day.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

i got a little sun burned pickin' weeds yesterday...
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Guy on TV said that he thinks this current arctic blast is the last one of the season. All I gotta say is "it better be."
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• mug
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2005

You got that right !! This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                Guy on TV said that he thinks this current arctic blast is the last one of the season. All I gotta say is "it better be."
                I found a big article that says we are entering another mini ice age. LOL!
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

One of the coldest weekends of the winter, and the power goes out Saturday night at 11:30. Mine didn't come back on until around 8 last night. House started out at 70, ended up at 48 when I woke up at 7 pm. Went to my brother's to get ready for work, came back home and the temp was already up to 57.

A high tension line let go and fell on some lower lines, shorting out transformers at a few substations. I had one day off this week and spent it shivering in the dark...what a waste of a day.
                  One nice thing about our house is the previous owner put in a propane generator. If the power goes out, I just throw a big switch and start it up. We have wood stoves so we can heat with wood if we have to. One nice thing to have on hand is a kerosene heater. I used to keep five gallons of K-1, a kerosene heater, and some kerosene lamps for emergencies. Even the kerosene lamps put out an amazing amount of heat. A few of them lit in a small room can keep it pretty warm.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-03-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's funny...power went out for a few hours on a Saturday morning in December and I was trying to figure out a way to run my boiler for the hot water heat. Found a 15 amp transfer switch that should work with a generator or even an inverter but I never got it. Sure could have used it yesterday. No lights is one thing, no heat sucks.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

It's funny...power went out for a few hours on a Saturday morning in December and I was trying to figure out a way to run my boiler for the hot water heat. Found a 15 amp transfer switch that should work with a generator or even an inverter but I never got it. Sure could have used it yesterday. No lights is one thing, no heat sucks.
                      I bought a cheap Harbor Freight generator a few years ago. I'm a ham radio operator and we do a field day every year where we put up emergency radio stations and we need generators to run our equipment. I've used that generator quite a bit and it's never given me a problem. Not that big of an investment but nice to have when the power goes out.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                        Canadian Rockies are saying the same thing. I wouldn't mind snow...it would mean it was warmer! -30 c right now. It actually feels warm.
                        -20 F at night is pretty much the norm here for December and January. We can get colder. The thing is the homes here are well insulated and it's no big deal. It's when the cold hits areas where people's homes aren't designed for extreme cold where the trouble is. If you don't have much insulation in a home, it's amazing how hard they are to keep warm. Even with a pretty good heat source. If all you have is electric heat, you are going to have a heart attack when you get the bill next month.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I added insulation to the attic and it seems to have helped a lot. My goal was to have a $100 a month gas bill, and I was at $120 for December. Probably would help if I didn't leave it set at 70. Hopefully I can start dialing it back this month.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            -20 F at night is pretty much the norm here for December and January. We can get colder. The thing is the homes here are well insulated and it's no big deal. It's when the cold hits areas where people's homes aren't designed for extreme cold where the trouble is. If you don't have much insulation in a home, it's amazing how hard they are to keep warm. Even with a pretty good heat source. If all you have is electric heat, you are going to have a heart attack when you get the bill next month.
                            I live in an old house in an old neighbourhood. Plastic in the windows and gaps, etc all taped up and covered. My gas bill would be atrocious if I didn't.

We've had record setting temps the last 4 months. -20 would feel like beach weather! We had a windchill warning of -40 and more since Thursday. Finally over! We won't be above freezing for a long time yet though.

It was warmer up North (Iqaluit) almost every day this winter.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Yeah it's amazing how much heat you lose through a little gap. I had a friend who's fireplace wouldn't burn very good and I went over and cracked the outside door and it worked fine. His house was so tight the fire couldn't get enough air to burn. My dad used to build fireplaces and we always built a vent from the bottom of the firebox to the outside. Wood stoves have the same problem. You need a flow of air to make them work correctly. I like to leave my home a tad leaky on purpose because you need some fresh air coming in.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

You can have some of mine. My house has plenty, lol.

Comment

Working...