X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF's Vagina
    Banned
    • Nov 2013

Brett

why is Brett always shown to be online when everyone knows its just not true? just one of a million fucking things that is wrong with this place. is it going to be fixed or is it just going to be ignored like everything else here in ShitLand.
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

yes. ?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
      Banned
      • Nov 2013

Yes what you god damn hippie?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

no. ?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
          why is Brett always shown to be online when everyone knows its just not true? just one of a million fucking things that is wrong with this place. is it going to be fixed or is it just going to be ignored like everything else here in ShitLand.
          I can't speak for others but I try to ignore you as much as possible. Who gives a shit if Brett's online here or not?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Brett lurks here because he's bored shitless by all the sheep at his own site.
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Brett still has a site?
              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• VHscraps
                Veteran
                • Jul 2009

Brett Tuggle? The dude that played synth 'washes' in Dave's band?
                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I can't speak for others but I try to ignore you as much as possible.
                  Oh, the ironicy
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                    Does it really matter if he actually is online here or not? Or that, if not, his status is incorrectly displayed as so?

Seriously, if you don't like it here, why bother coming around? Not referencing your right to be here or not, but why bother if it's not your cup of tea?
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      Oh, the ironicy
                      You certainly go to some length to talk shit. Where'd you find that? In a post from 2010? I couldn't care less if you don't like me. I don't like you and I don't even know you other than for a few smartass comments you've made towards me. I think your pals jumped ship. Maybe you can find them if you hurry.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

I do not view an issue here. Yes, the man is saddled with all sorts of distress, be it the very quizzical nature of the jugheads that permeate his site, along with the highly vocative crap he is forced to face off line because of a handful of asshats.

If the guy wishes to check out things here from time to time to time, then why fuck with him? I don't get this.

Look, I'll never go back and post at that site as long as I live. That's me. If Brunt wants to see his PMs, what is the fucking harm?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          I do not view an issue here. Yes, the man is saddled with all sorts of distress, be it the very quizzical nature of the jugheads that permeate his site, along with the highly vocative crap he is forced to face off line because of a handful of asshats.

If the guy wishes to check out things here from time to time to time, then why fuck with him? I don't get this.

Look, I'll never go back and post at that site as long as I live. That's me. If Brunt wants to see his PMs, what is the fucking harm?
                          The only one talking shit is warf's cunt. I don't dislike Brent even though he banned me from his site. He did me a favor. His site sucks.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't know what y'all are going on about. Brett's good people, darn good guitar player and one of the pioneers in internet music fan boards.
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              I don't know what y'all are going on about. Brett's good people, darn good guitar player and one of the pioneers in internet music fan boards.
                              Don't really know the guy. He booted me for questioning why the Chickenfoot crap was in the Van Halen section at his site. A Hagar or Cherone thread would fit in , but not a Chickenfoot thread.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...