Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Well hell since it is a reunion I might as well drop some uncomfortable facts.

If you think a change in the US president OR US administrations will help, you do not understand what the problem is.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      Hey look, Lard comes back & immediately starts whining about other peoplees lives.

Because its life is so fucking good, it has to resort to putting down others just to feel better about itself.

Shut the fuck up, you whining piece of shit. Stop harassing people & projecting your failures on others. Do the world a favour & kill yourself. Please. Blow your fucking head off.

Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine... 10 years of fucking whining. What a rock star. Pathetic.
      Hey look, Lard comes back and Imapus has to whine about it and urge him to commit suicide.

When did good people become so... not?
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        When did good people become so... not?
        I blame social media... we were all a lot better off when we were anonymously, unsociable heathens!!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
          Well hell since it is a reunion I might as well drop some uncomfortable facts.

If you think a change in the US president OR US administrations will help, you do not understand what the problem is.

Um, what?

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

The Treasonous Predatory Partnership is a serious issue, but this probably wasn't the best thread in which to discuss it.
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              ... liberal ... Your side ... other side ... Obama and his boys ... his own party was against it. ...
              Originally posted by Satan
              Liberals ... BCE ... last Liberal President's ... illusions that he is a "Liberal"?
              Mr Peanut and Bubba [editors note: not sure who Bubba is] were both liberals. ... agenda. ... blew up the World Trade center and Al Qaeda ... all politicians ... to make as much money as possible ... reguarding 9/11.
              Carter ...mainstream moderate. Clinton ... Eisenhower conservative ... right wing Republican ... "Al Qaeda" dragonshit, kidney patients commanding elite military ... Al Qaeda itself was a creation of the BCE/CIA. ...a BCE operation,...
              Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Um, what?
              The Treasonous Predatory Partnership is a serious issue, but this probably wasn't the best thread in which to discuss it.
              There was already significant chatter in this thread , as shown above, concerning hint at democrat and republican, liberal and conservative. And there was also chattering that even if a politician wanted to they could effect change.

To some extent they can and many still try, which I discussed in the journal entry No, Mr. President I Cannot.

The TPP is a redflag. A large red-flag, but just a red-flag nonetheless. Moreover the TPP is one of many red-flags that have unfurled marking the corporate coup d'etat of the US government. In addition, the utilization of and commandeering of US assets, such as the military intelligence that is presently at 70% expenditures to contractors of which most are global conglomerates, requires attention. And that is just one example, there are many more examples the commandeering of US assets in areas such as judicial, infrastructure, and governmental.

The corporate coup d'etat that we as a global community, are witnessing is very serious. Moreover, it is the out of touch ( out of touch by choice or design) that are providing cover for the subversive corporations, which seek as many governments as they can.

That is the bare bones, give or take a few 1000's words.

Nick,
              The journal entries War Is A Racket and it companion entry Entangle With A Corrupt Master examines this coup and other attempts. with a mild focus on WWII.

The TPP is very serious and will affect all. However, the Coup D'etat of the US government is effecting all and must be addressed.
              Last edited by Blaze; 01-14-2014, 01:30 AM.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

*Waves to Brett.* I have no clue who you are , nor what website you run, exactly. I do know that someone with a name similar to yours is a major contributor to The Organization. If that is you, thank you; your contributions have made significant strides in exposing corruption.
                sigpic

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2013

anyone of you assholes going to answer the original question? That dude Brett is still logged in and private messaging.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Who cares? Met the dude at the Henson gig, spent a good deal of time hanging with and talking to him ... he's cool peeps. What do you care if he logs in?
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

I met him in Monte Carlo. I was playing Russian Roulette with James Bond at the time. He lost. He was quite charming but he lacked my sophistication. Dave (that's what his close friends call him) was playing a private concert for me there and I invited him as my guest. When Dave's around high society members like myself he acts quite differently than his public persona. I asked if if he knew Jay and he did. I was astounded. He said he spilled a Coke on himself at Taco bell and Jay came out of the bathroom where he was cleaning the toilet and cleaned up the spilled soda. The whole time he was wiping he was telling Dave how great he was and Dave told him not to quit his day job.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                        anyone of you assholes going to answer the original question? That dude Brett is still logged in and private messaging.
                        In that case, send him a private message and STFU!
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My only problem with Brett is that he locked me in his retarded ghey "barn" for a month. And that was in September 2007, yet I'm still there. Somebody buy him a fucking calendar already.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The main reason I can't post there is thread closing.

For some reason I have always found it absolutely infuriating.

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2013

at least you idiots finally fixed the problem.

Comment

Working...