X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I don't know what y'all are going on about. Brett's good people, darn good guitar player and one of the pioneers in internet music fan boards.
    Brett is good people, or at least he was til he got all paranoid and shit...

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Brett is good people, or at least he was til he got all paranoid and shit...
      I can't blame him for being paranoid. His board's turned into StormFront II lately. Ironic that so many teabagging white supremacist types post on a board owned by a Jewish guy.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

JTT was a cool site. Haven't checked it out in a few years though.
        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
          I can't blame him for being paranoid. His board's turned into StormFront II lately. Ironic that so many teabagging white supremacist types post on a board owned by a Jewish guy.
          Do you ever get tired of spreading your liberal biased propaganda? Your side is running this country right into the ground just like the other side did when they were in control. Obama and his boys wanted to get us involved in some other middle east bullshit too. I'll give him some credit for not going ahead and doing it when it was obvious even his own party was against it. The only change he brought to the white house was the color of it's occupants.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Do you ever get tired of spreading your liberal biased propaganda? Your side is running this country right into the ground just like the other side did when they were in control.
            Liberals haven't been in charge of your country since the BCE splattered the last Liberal President's brains all over Elm Street in Dallas 50 years ago.

Obama and his boys wanted to get us involved in some other middle east bullshit too. I'll give him some credit for not going ahead and doing it when it was obvious even his own party was against it. The only change he brought to the white house was the color of it's occupants.
            That's not far from the truth, actually. So why in the name of all that's unholy would you have any illusions that he is a "Liberal"?

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
              Banned
              • Nov 2013

what the fuck are some of you guys babling about? i didn't say one bad word about Brett. i don't even know who he is?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                what the fuck are some of you guys babling about? i didn't say one bad word about Brett. i don't even know who he is?
                I don't claim to speak for everyone but you suck big green donkey dicks.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Liberals haven't been in charge of your country since the BCE splattered the last Liberal President's brains all over Elm Street in Dallas 50 years ago.

That's not far from the truth, actually. So why in the name of all that's unholy would you have any illusions that he is a "Liberal"?
                  Mr Peanut and Bubba were both liberals. You just disowned them because they don't share your agenda. I bet you screamed bloody murder when Bubba went off on someone for insinuating that people in our government blew up the World Trade center and Al Qaeda had nothing to do with it. I still believe all politicians are liars and in cahoots to make as much money as possible for themselves but I don't buy into your conspiracy theories reguarding 9/11.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Carter was a moral Christian guy (not something a Devil likes to admit) but his policies were very mainstream moderate.

Clinton was an Eisenhower conservative at best, and a right wing Republican in terms of the policies he enabled.

And even if you believe the ridiculous "Al Qaeda" dragonshit, kidney patients commanding elite military operations, laws of physics suspended for a full 2 hours and all, then you also have to acknowledge that Al Qaeda itself was a creation of the BCE/CIA.

So 9/11 was a BCE operation, no matter which conspiracy theory you choose to believe. That's just an undeniable fact.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

So 9/11 was a BCE operation, no matter which conspiracy theory you choose to believe. That's just an undeniable fact.
                      That's where you're totally wrong. I think it's a undeniable falsehood. Unless you were in on it you only know whatever "facts" some other nutcase claims to be true. Plenty of witnesses saw two passenger jets hit those buildings, saw the buildings burning and then saw them collapse. Another building that wasn't hit also collapsed but I imagine the first two buildings collapsing would register action on the richter scale that could have upset the foundation of a building nearby. I don't think New York puts much emphasis on buildings being able to withstand earthquakes due to the fact they rarely have them there. The same people who claim it was a government conspiracy claim a missle hit the Pentagon but witnesses swear it was another airplane. There's even part of some landing gear sitting in the hole it made in the photos they claim shows it wasn't an airplane. Colonel Sanders being the head of something similar to the "BCE" is about as feasible as all your "facts" about 9/11.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2013

I don't claim to speak for everyone but you suck big green donkey dicks.
                        you don't speak for everyone. you speak for yourself sockfucker.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                          you don't speak for everyone. you speak for yourself sockfucker.
                          You're an asshole and since everyone has one I guess you do speak for everyone. Asshole. Try growing a set of balls and post under your other user name, Katy.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2013

relax sockerfucker. I have your social worker on line 1.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Poor socky......

Whining on all 3 sites.

Maybe find a job, get an apt, and do something other than bong hits and whining about people on the internet might help.

just a thought.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Hey look, Lard comes back & immediately starts whining about other peoplees lives.

Because its life is so fucking good, it has to resort to putting down others just to feel better about itself.

Shut the fuck up, you whining piece of shit. Stop harassing people & projecting your failures on others. Do the world a favour & kill yourself. Please. Blow your fucking head off.

Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine... 10 years of fucking whining. What a rock star. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...