X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisbentonny
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2014

Chris Benton Rochester New York Test

Hello, new to the forum and just making sure my account is working properly. I look forward to meeting everyone. - Chris Benton Rochester New York
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi chrisbentonny Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by chrisbentonny
      Hello, new to the forum and just making sure my account is working properly. I look forward to meeting everyone. - Chris Benton Rochester New York
      Well now we just need your blood type...your SS# and your ISP provider's NSA number.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

You spambots really need to change that broken record before the next time you er..... "reincarnate" yourselves........
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

There are two of us here from Buffalo - don't know about anybody else from Rochester.

Oh dear.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think our friend in the red suit was responding to a spam bot who has since been deleted.

And he was from New Dehli, India. Not anywhere near Rochester.

Isn't that where JizzyStool was from? Or was he from Syracuse?? (I can't remember where all these goddamned trolls are from)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

He was from Syracuse. I actually met him. I can't remember his real name now.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                He was from Syracuse. I actually met him. I can't remember his real name now.

His real name is Jizzymuth Stoolmonger III...

Comment

Working...