Hannah Kearney - Just Shut The Fuck Up, Already!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Anyhoo Canada, you lost. By now I figured with how much your country sucks you'd be used to disappointment by now.
    :yawn: Jealous much?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Over what, exactly? How much you frozen hillbillies lose and then endlessly complain about it with bullshit conspiracy theories and fabricated blogs written by French pussies who don't win anything...ever!?

Yes. Soooooooooooooooooo jealous.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

USA conspiring with Russia to win medals?

Last time I checked the Russians were still pissed off at us for siding with the Chechans and Georgia in their respective conflicts. So I highly doubt that Russia would be conspiring anything with us. Especially when we kicked their ass at Hockey last week.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

He's all right but the girl..she's pure Canadian filthy white trash.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
            USA conspiring with Russia to win medals?

Last time I checked the Russians were still pissed off at us for siding with the Chechans and Georgia in their respective conflicts. So I highly doubt that Russia would be conspiring anything with us. Especially when we kicked their ass at Hockey last week.
            Figure skating politics are a world of their own
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

REDEMPTION! 4 gold in a row...Way to go Canada's women's hockey!!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Yeah, it's used to keep sheeple asleep...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  REDEMPTION! 4 gold in a row...Way to go Canada's women's hockey!!!!
                  Congrats to team Hoser.... though I think Putin's lackey refs helped you out just a little in OT.

The real damage was already done within that 4 minutes in the 3rd period, of course.

Let's hope the boys do better tomorrow......
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Congrats to team Hoser.... though I think Putin's lackey refs helped you out just a little in OT.

The real damage was already done within that 4 minutes in the 3rd period, of course.

Let's hope the boys do better tomorrow......
                    Helped us out??? That last penalty should've been a penalty shot, and the previous one she'd already gotten a warning.

This game could've gone either way though...

Now bring on the men's semis...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Yay !!

Let's watch the Olamepics...

Comment

Working...