WTF Kansas....and Arizona.....and Missouri.....and Georgia....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I used to kind of think that too. But then I said, "fuck it! what's the difference? what's the point?" If they want to get married, let them get married FFS. They're consenting adults that are educated and have every right to their own institutional misery that is marriage...
    If it's legality they want then let them form a domestic partnership reguardless of their sexual orientation.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Why not? Why shouldn't single people get the same priviledges married people get?
      Because they have the privilege of not having a ball and chain tied around their neck.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
        Because they have the privilege of not having a ball and chain tied around their neck.
        I know a few married people who actually enjoy that but it's not for me.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Yeah, because "Liberalism" is so fucking huge in Arizona, the home of Bony Brewer, Sheriff Joey Hitler, Jeff Flakey, and "Bomb Iran" McCain.
          Sedona is pretty liberal. It's full of a bunch of new age hippie types and not jack boot thugs. LOL!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Sedona is pretty liberal. It's full of a bunch of new age hippie types and not jack boot thugs. LOL!
            Yeah, Sedona's a beautiful place. Haven't been there in a while.... hope it hasn't been corrupted like the rest of the state
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

the state is fine, the politicians tho...
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I know....

I miss my desert, but I won't go back until these venomous reptiles are gone. And I'm not talking about the rattlers........
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Here's something to cheer you up Ford.

Californians doesn't have to worry about getting taken over by China. Mexico has already annexed California.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not sure what a bunch of junior skinheads not being allowed to wear Chinese sweatshop made WalMart t-shirts has to do with anything in this thread, but whatever......
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

I'm not sure what a bunch of junior skinheads not being allowed to wear Chinese sweatshop made WalMart t-shirts has to do with anything in this thread, but whatever......
                        Americans were banned from wearing American flag t shirts because Mexicans were offended and threatened to "Fuck up" anybody who wore an American flag or chanted USA but they didn't ban the wearing of the Mexican flag. If they banned the wearing of the Mexican flag on the 4th of July liberals like you would call them racists.If the banned the wearing of the American flag on the 4th of July you'd pat them on the back and say "good job". I don't think you've ever said one good thing about The United States of America on this site ever. If one of your liberal counterparts does anything to offend you you just claim they're tea baggers on the BCE payroll.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Again.....

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ALEC BANKROLLING A NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN OF BIGOTRY BILLS??

Are the Mexicans trying to get a law against Chinese sweatshop manufactured "US Flag" tshirts available at WalMart for $8.99?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

People like you make me sick. You never served in the military but you talk down to people who have like they don't have any rights because they're not America hating liberal fucking know it alls like yourself. If I posted the bullshit you post here on a site where the majority of the members weren't American hating liberals you'd get a completely different reaction than you get here. Something like this: THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT ASSHOLE. If being a member of the Roth Army requires you to be an American hating liberal you can take the Roth Army and shove it straight up your ass. I can deal with your insults but your constant posting of anti American liberal propaganda is just too much for me. Ban me or delete my account. I'll stick to sites were people like you are the minority not the majority.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Again.....

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ALEC BANKROLLING A NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN OF BIGOTRY BILLS??
                                I'm just tired of seeing the same old same old tired liberal bullshit day after day from assholes like you. Who cares if they don't like fags in Arizona? You don't live there anyway. Just stay away and you'll be fine.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...