Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Van Halen 'Live...Right Here, Right Now' happened to block Dave.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

Van Halen 'Live...Right Here, Right Now' happened to block Dave.

1993 VAN HALEN Live Album Happened To Block DAVID LEE ROTH-Era Hits Collection

February 26, 2014 7 Comments
    Share0 Tweet15 0 Share23

The Pulse Of Radio reportst that VAN HALEN's 1993 concert collection "Live: Right Here, Right Now" was released by the band in an effort to block a David Lee Roth/VAN HALEN compilation, according to sources at Van Halen News Desk. At the time of VAN HALEN's third album with Sammy Hagar — 1991's "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" — Roth was allegedly threatening to sue his and the band's record label, Warner Brothers, if they didn't release an album entitled "Van Halen: Greatest Hits, Part 1", spotlighting not only his tenure in the band, but his solo hits as well — including, "Just A Gigolo", "California Girls", "Just Like Paradise" and "Going Crazy".

VAN HALEN's then-manager Ed Leffler went to the label and explained that a compilation featuring Roth tunes would derail all the momentum the Sammy Hagar-fronted lineup had achieved since 1986. The label pitched the idea of Hagar re-recording Roth-era classics with the band — which Leffler explained would only happen in the context of a live album. In the end, VAN HALEN only included four Roth-era tracks on the concert set — "Ain't Talking' 'Bout Love", "Panama", "You Really Got Me" and "Jump" — but it was enough to derail plans for the VAN HALEN/David Lee Roth hits compilation.

Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth now enjoy an uneasy truce following their 2002 joint tour. Hagar recalled to The Pulse Of Radio the circumstances behind his longtime feud with Roth upon joining VAN HALEN. "The only reason why I think I was ever caught up in that thing was 'cause I was in VAN HALEN," he said. "I had never met the guy. The brothers (Eddie and Alex Van Halen) convinced me that he was the enemy, and then he starts saying bad things about me. Once we started having all that success, I think it freaked him out — he got really angry about it, and he started saying all kinds of crap."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/199...cmOABJXCI3s.99
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2021 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Interesting how Cabo Cunt now blames Ed and Al for all the Dave-bashing in the 80's. That fits perfectly in line with his life philosophy in his book --- "If it was successful then it's because I'm a genius and if it failed, it's because other people fucked up".

Go read any press clippings from '86-'87 and it's the sisters telling Chedhead to tone down the Roth-bashing. He picked a fight he had no business being a part of.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 3 users say thank you to TJMKID for this KICKASS post:

Angel (02-26-2014),FORD (02-26-2014),fraroc (02-26-2014)

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-29-2016 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post
    Interesting how Cabo Cunt now blames Ed and Al for all the Dave-bashing in the 80's. That fits perfectly in line with his life philosophy in his book --- "If it was successful then it's because I'm a genius and if it failed, it's because other people fucked up".

Go read any press clippings from '86-'87 and it's the sisters telling Chedhead to tone down the Roth-bashing. He picked a fight he had no business being a part of.
    Sammy Hagar has the same amount of class as Nancy Grace has brains.

Absolutley.
    Fucking.
    Zero.

5. Thanked fraroc for this KICKASS post:

TJMKID (02-27-2014)

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

I think this story is rooted in bullshit.. Well, except for the part about a package with Dave derailing van hagar's momentum. It would have completely stopped them in their tracks and put the band in an awkward position of having fans wanting to hear tunes that fatso couldn't pull off.
    The idea of that cunt re-recording CVH tunes is so completely laughable I almost wish it would have happened. How fucking pathetic would that have been??

7. 4 users say thank you to VAiN for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (02-26-2014),DONNIEP (02-26-2014),ELVIS (03-03-2014),TJMKID (02-27-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

I saw this story on VHND last week and I too am calling bull shit on it.

9. 2 users say thank you to DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (02-26-2014),VAiN (02-26-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post

I was ready to accept Sam in VH...until he started the Dave bashing. Fuck him.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Say what you want about Sammy's music, the fact remains that the Enema-Bag Hagar is a fucking awful person.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 4,721 Posts

Each of the 4 Van Hagar studio albums sold less than the one before it. The "live" album (which wasn't all that live, from what I've read) did even worse than that.

If a Van HALEN greatest hits album had been released in 1993 and sold more copies than F.U.C.K. - then their most recent album- it wouldn't have "derailed" their momentum, it would have utterly destroyed it.

As it is, the Best of Volume 1 sold over 2 million copies, on the strength of just 2 new songs. I don't remember all the hard numbers in my head, and I don't feel like looking them up right now, but I believe that number is good or better than Balance, the last Van Hagar album. And 4 times as much as VDIII, or that horrid 2004 compilation with the 3 new Hagar songs on it.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    on the strength of just 2 new songs.

Which were pretty overrated IMHO.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Which were pretty overrated IMHO.....
    Compared to the songs on ADKOT, definitely.

But at the time, they were better than anything for the 11 years preceding them.

And for a long time, seemed like the last Van Halen we would ever hear.

15. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (03-04-2014)

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 07:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Each of the 4 Van Hagar studio albums sold less than the one before it. The "live" album (which wasn't all that live, from what I've read) did even worse than that.

If a Van HALEN greatest hits album had been released in 1993 and sold more copies than F.U.C.K. - then their most recent album- it wouldn't have "derailed" their momentum, it would have utterly destroyed it.

As it is, the Best of Volume 1 sold over 2 million copies, on the strength of just 2 new songs. I don't remember all the hard numbers in my head, and I don't feel like looking them up right now, but I believe that number is good or better than Balance, the last Van Hagar album. And 4 times as much as VDIII, or that horrid 2004 compilation with the 3 new Hagar songs on it.
    And ADKOT sold less than any of the Hagar VH releases, way less than the 4 million you predicted. So what does that mean?
    I'm sure you can rationalize the crap out of it.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    And ADKOT sold less than any of the Hagar VH releases, way less than the 4 million you predicted. So what does that mean?
    I'm sure you can rationalize the crap out of it.
    Yeah, that's an easy one.....

A corrupt, consolidated record & radio industry that's more interested in promoting pedophile controlled boybands and autotuned Disney sluts than a veteran band with actual musical talent.

18. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

sonrisa salvaje (02-27-2014)

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So sales numbers are meaningless? Or are they of value only when used to bolster one's side of a discussion?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Have to consider all the facts in evidence, Bleater.....

Balance had all the radio airplay in the world and still sold less than F.U.C.K.

ADKOT had no airplay at all (at least not around here) very little promotion from Universal/Interscope, but everybody who heard the album loved it. Except for sheep like you, who can't handle the lack of cheese ballads.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    ....a compilation featuring Roth tunes would derail all the momentum the Sammy Hagar-fronted lineup had achieved since 1986. ...
    Just how does one derail a downward spiral?

yup. All kinds of "momentum"...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-26-2014 at 10:14 PM.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

But at the time, they were better than anything for the 11 years preceding them.

Been a few years since I dusted this one off....

I have to compare it to Eddie Murphy's "Ritz Cracker" bit in Raw, and I'll mix it in with this topic;

If you're starving (VH fans) and somebody throw you a cracker (new songs),

you gonna be like this:

"Goddamn, that's the best cracker I ever ate in my life!"

"That ain't no regular cracker, was it? What was that, a Saltine?"

"Goddamn, that was delicious."

"That wasn't no Saltine. That was... That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz?"

"God, that was the best cracker I ever ate in my life."

"Can I have another one, please? Please, one more."

23. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

FORD (02-26-2014)

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I was ready to accept Sam in VH...until he started the Dave bashing. Fuck him.
    Yes. Sammy joined in with the sisters with the Dave bashing long before Dave said anything. I was at the 5150 concert and saw it.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Have to consider all the facts in evidence, Bleater.....

Balance had all the radio airplay in the world and still sold less than F.U.C.K.

ADKOT had no airplay at all (at least not around here) very little promotion from Universal/Interscope, but everybody who heard the album loved it. Except for sheep like you, who can't handle the lack of cheese ballads.
    See, its your little digs based on mere assumption and reliance on name calling that undermine your analytical brilliance. And you loved ADKOT before you heard any of it. You already love their next song or songs that may not even be recorded. YOU, my nervous little friend, are a sheep. Steeped in denial that Roth has lost it.u

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Stay Frosty, Bleater.......

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-08-2021 @ 05:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

See, its your little digs based on mere assumption and reliance on name calling that undermine your analytical brilliance. And you loved ADKOT before you heard any of it. You already love their next song or songs that may not even be recorded. YOU, my nervous little friend, are a sheep. Steeped in denial that Roth has lost it.u
    I would like to know from you what Van Hagar tunes stand on their own merit to which one could say, "that was really killer." There is no doubt that Van Hagar records had sales. Quality was the ingredient i could never find so i wish you would point me in the direction of where you found it in that body of work. Complete this sentence for me....The songs ___________ and ______________ point to why Sammy Hagar was a solid replacement for Dave and belongs in the HOF with the classic line up.

As for Dave having "lost it" i would disagree but i suppose one would have to have had it to begin with in order to lose it. I would contend Sammy never had it.

28. 4 users say thank you to sonrisa salvaje for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (03-04-2014),DLR Bridge (02-27-2014),FORD (02-27-2014),VAiN (02-27-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

^^^ You are a fucking imbecile. He sounded like a new gf dissing the old one. Extremely unprofessional and a scumbag move. I stand by my values and don't give my $ to assholes.

I didn't decide I didn't like them because of what he said, nor did I say that in my post. Nice spin though...did you get dizzy?

The shit pop music he created with the band made it that much easier.

Speaking of lack of intellect...your post exudes it. Now go stick your dick in a blender and turn it on high.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa salvaje View Post
    I would like to know from you what Van Hagar tunes stand on their own merit to which one could say, "that was really killer." There is no doubt that Van Hagar records had sales. Quality was the ingredient i could never find so i wish you would point me in the direction of where you found it in that body of work. Complete this sentence for me....The songs ___________ and ______________ point to why Sammy Hagar was a solid replacement for Dave and belongs in the HOF with the classic line up.

As for Dave having "lost it" i would disagree but i suppose one would have to have had it to begin with in order to lose it. I would contend Sammy never had it.
    Never said Sam was better than Dave, but Ed wrote some good music while Hagar was in the band. The knee jerk response of "it isnt Dave, it sucks" prohibits any true debate about good songs or quality music. Dave has lost it, however. He has been in a nosedive since 1990 or so, when he realized leaving VH was a bad move. He consistently sucks live anymore, has turned himself into a caricature of his former self and as a singer is anymore a product of studio technology.
    Much of the anger at Hagar is misplaced agression over how disappointing DRo (oh Dave, you so hip) has turned out to be.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Never said Sam was better than Dave
    Not in this thread, yet. But I'm sure it's coming.

but Ed wrote some good music while Hagar was in the band.
    The music isn't the problem...it's the lyrics!

Much of the anger at Hagar is misplaced agression over how disappointing DRo (oh Dave, you so hip) has turned out to be.
    This has my early nomination of Dumbest Post of 2014.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Never said Sam was better than Dave, but Ed wrote some good music while Hagar was in the band. The knee jerk response of "it isnt Dave, it sucks" prohibits any true debate about good songs or quality music. Dave has lost it, however. He has been in a nosedive since 1990 or so, when he realized leaving VH was a bad move. He consistently sucks live anymore, has turned himself into a caricature of his former self and as a singer is anymore a product of studio technology.
    hagar rocks?

33. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (03-04-2014)

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    hagar rocks?
    Hagar rocks?

Au contrare.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

My aggression is correctly placed. Hagar is an abomination as a lyricist.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well i would agree that there were some decent riffs here and there during the Hagar era but you still didn't answer my question as to which songs you point to as the shining light. As for the supposed nosedive, you can only be referring to sales. There is no argument that Van Hagar outsold DLR solo but Dave won the quality battle hands down. EEAS hands down was better than any record Van Hagar ever made. I believe that ALAE was better than any record Van Hager made. I understand Skyscraper and YFLM can be argued due to the diverse content. Really, if you wanted to compare apples to apples you would have to compare the classic VH to the Hagar era and then compare DLR solo to the Hagar solo albums around the same time. I don't think you want to compare the likes of Marching to Mars to the DLR Band record do you? Pick your poison.

37. 3 users say thank you to sonrisa salvaje for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (03-04-2014),vandeleur (02-27-2014),Zing! (02-27-2014)

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 07:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I can't reply to individual posts for some reason without being logged out every time I try, but in reply to Heater's point about sales of ADKOT - sure, ADKOT sold less than the Van Hagar albums, but every act who was around in the 70s-90s when sales were still buoyant sells less now.

When that is the case - i.e., you can't compare sales by volume in two eras - the only fair comparison is to look at where an album stands in the end of year bestselling album lists. I looked up ADKOT to check this some time ago, and I can't remember the exact spot where it ended up - maybe 40-something or 50-something bestselling album of the year (of the Top 100).

It was roughly equivalent to all Dave-era albums, and ranked higher than, e.g., Fair Warning. The only two albums that bucked the trend in the Dave-era of ending up in around the middle of that Top 100 end of year list were Van Halen II (Top 10 end of year) and 1984 (Top 5, end of year). Diver Down was something like number 50 in the end of year Top 100 for 1982, but as we know, it was a double platinum album in that year of release, so perhaps ADKOT's nearly half million is roughly equivalent to a double platinum album in the band's Dave-era.

People like Springsteen aren't selling measurably more than VH, and he sold a lot more in the past as well.

The market has changed. People don't really buy albums - simple as that, but competing like for like against current albums in the 2012 marketplace, ADKOT performed about the same (in year of release) as all but their best-sellers out of the box - VH1 sold its millions over a longer period of time.

39. Thanked VHscraps for this KICKASS post:

FORD (02-27-2014)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-20-2022 @ 12:18 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Until i'd read that article, i'd never heard/read that Dave tried to force Warner Bros. into releasing a greatest hits package. What leverage would he have even had to do that in the first place? And frankly, who gives a fuck? Right. Nobody. Bottom line, Sam's out, Dave's in. Everything is as it should be.

41. Thanked chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (02-27-2014)

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 07:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Following my previous post on where ADKOT ranks, and whether it was a failure in sales terms, etc. ... here's some quick, beer-fueled numbers from Billboard's end of year issues that I could find. These are on Google Books, but only run from 1980 to 1986 in anything close to a comprehensive list (although I found the end of '79 issue). There are no year end issues to look at after this that coincide with Van Hagar albums, aside from 1986, so who knows where the other albums ended up ended up.

Top 100 Albums of the Year (Dave-era albums) in order of ranking.

No. 06 - '1984' (1984)
    No. 15 - 'Van Halen' (in 1979's end of year Top 100)
    No. 38 - 'Van Halen II' (1979) - with the two albums, VH were overall No. 5 Top Album Artist of 1979
    No. 51 - 'Women and Children First' (1980)
    No. 51 - 'Crazy From the Heat' (1985) -- Dave was still in the band when it came out, so I list it here
    No. 60 - 'Diver Down' (1982)
    No. 66 - 'A Different Kind of Truth' (2012)
    No. 71 - 'Fair Warning' (1981)

Diver Down was double-platinum in year of release, I think, and Fair Warning platinum - so, you could reasonably argue that while ADKOT did not go platinum, it's performance is roughly equivalent to a platinum / double platinum album of the band's golden years.

Van Hagar

No. 14 - '5150' (1986)
    Last edited by VHscraps; 02-27-2014 at 08:05 PM.

43. 2 users say thank you to VHscraps for this KICKASS post:

Angel (02-28-2014),FORD (02-28-2014)

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2016 @ 02:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa salvaje View Post
    Really, if you wanted to compare apples to apples you would have to compare the classic VH to the Hagar era and then compare DLR solo to the Hagar solo albums around the same time. I don't think you want to compare the likes of Marching to Mars to the DLR Band record do you? Pick your poison.
    yeah I was surprised when these debates picked out any album, any year willy nilly to compare and use as justification. I think the debate SHOULD ALWAYS BE >> VH (78-84) vs. VH (86-95) the 2 versions. and not throwing in DLR solo records vs. Van Hagar, etc.. That's not the right way to compare, but seems to be the case w a lot of Hagar dudes. They love to use the DLR solo stuff cuz it's easy target.

anyway yeah there's no touching VH 78-84. The Van Hagar music had a handful of ok songs here and there... but in no way close to the same league as w Dave.

And Sammy solo is **really** fcking bad. That Eagles Fly song could be Poison or Cinderella, not to mention all his other crap. but stating the obvious.

45. Thanked thismusicsux for this KICKASS post:

sonrisa salvaje (02-28-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thismusicsux View Post
    ...anyway yeah there's no touching VH 78-84. The Van Hagar music had a handful of ok songs here and there... but in no way close to the same league as w Dave.
    Agree, but have to ask, what does your handle mean? Forgive me if you've cleared that up before.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thismusicsux View Post
    yeah I was surprised when these debates picked out any album, any year willy nilly to compare and use as justification. I think the debate SHOULD ALWAYS BE >> VH (78-84) vs. VH (86-95) the 2 versions. and not throwing in DLR solo records vs. Van Hagar, etc.. That's not the right way to compare, but seems to be the case w a lot of Hagar dudes. They love to use the DLR solo stuff cuz it's easy target.
    Or compare Dave solo after VH and Hagar solo after VH.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Or compare hagars solo work with a 10 year olds grammar homework , love above shove etc etc and something you stood in whilst walking the dog this morning .

49. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

thismusicsux (04-21-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Maybe hiring the tone deaf fat fuck was the ultimate fuck you Dave .
    this is how important a singer is , look we can even have hits with this idiot .

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just to show you how the earth does spin on its correct axis at times, i was driving home last night listening to satellite radio. The d.j. comes on and comments on Live..Right Here Right Now but then says "why don't we play some solo Diamond Dave to make the world an equal place." He proceeded to play Yankee Rose. I thought that was really strange and cool given this thread and my comments over the last couple of days.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Obviously this wasn't Eddie Trunk's show.....

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Or compare hagars solo work with a 10 year olds grammar homework , love above shove etc etc and something you stood in whilst walking the dog this morning .
    True enough, pales in comparison to DeeRow rhyming "baby" with " baby". Or singing about a plastic chair, or admonishing us to "Jump, go ahead and jump, might as well jump, jump....jump". (Tragically THAT is their signature song) Dave does have some clever lyrics here and there, but come on, he's not as jaw droppingly deep as you wish he was. I get it, Dave is a better singer, lyricist, dresser than Sam. He does cooler things than anyone in the world. He is your hero, omnipotent and all-seeing. A better selling hero to boot, any low numbers associated with him MUST be adjusted using some formula that doesnt exist to explain that his latest efforts are even huger than can be comprehended.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
    BAAAAAAA... Stop saaaaaaaaaying mean things about Saaaaaaaamy!!!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

FARD, you zoophilic fascination with sheep is a bit unnerving. And barely clever, kinda the same thing over and over, we've heard it before. I'm sure you laugh at your witticisms. Who does this remind me of?

Thread Information