Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Still have time to post your bracket, Kristy. They get locked down at Thursday, March 20th at 12:30pm ET

Now.... if I can only remember what the fuck I did with my Arizona Wildcats shirt.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Apparently I didnt submit my bracket..shit

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Dayton knocks off the suckeyes, my bracket is still intact

Comment

• Never was
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2012

I had Dayton too, for them Ohio St. is their championship game.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Was a good game, Dayton is my favorite team right now

Comment

• Never was
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2012

Dale I see we both were homers picking Michigan and UVA for me. (Notre Dame apparently stopped playing basketball in November or at least they should have)

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Had to go with Michigan, they have a shot if they play some D, if not they could get blasted by those duke fuckers.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

God damn... Duke and Ohio State both out in the first round??

Never saw that shit coming. Actually I had the fuckeyes in my final 4

(Or would have, if I had remembered to post my bracket in time. For some reason, it's hard to get to the ESPN website from Hell)
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When you get rid of your cable TV subscription, half the fun of watching March Madness is hunting around on XBMC for a decent quality video stream to watch the games. There's something called USTVNow which does a passable job on network TV channels, so I've been watching the CBS games more than anything else. But their coverage ended early today, and I had to find the Arizona vs Gonzaga game on TBS.

Found the stream, and it wasn't until all these strange commercials came on the screen that I realized this stream was actually coming from the UK version of ESPN.

Here's the weird part - the stream is better quality than the US streams I have been watching!

Just more evidence that the cable monopolies in this country are fucking up the internet. I'm getting my live video from the foreigners whenever possible now!
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

BTW.... question for our British friends (if any happen to read this thread).....

What the Hell is up with the "Brian the talking robot" commercials anyway?

Is he your version of the Geico lizard?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                        God damn... Duke and Ohio State both out in the first round??

Never saw that shit coming. Actually I had the fuckeyes in my final 4

(Or would have, if I had remembered to post my bracket in time. For some reason, it's hard to get to the ESPN website from Hell)
                        As corrupt as things are in this country now I wouldn't be surprised the mob paid off the teams to take a dive so they could make better odds on their bets.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The irony of where TV streams come from just got even weirder than watching via British TV.....

I just installed an XBMC plugin that gives me great quality streams of the Pac12 sports channels (based on the West Coast of the US). I'm not sure where the stream itself originates, but the guy who built the plugin is in fucking Bangkok.

Yeah, as in Thailand. (Is there any other Bangkok??)

Unfortunately, they aren't carrying the March Madness games, but it will be a good thing to have when football season comes around.... Go DAWGS!!
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The fucking refs gave that WSU game to Kenfucky! Calipari the crook probably paid them off!

I hope it's a MSU vs Michigan final! That would kick ass!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              The fucking refs gave that WSU game to Kenfucky! Calipari the crook probably paid them off!

I hope it's a MSU vs Michigan final! That would kick ass!
                              Von pulling for Michigan? What the fuck is happening to this world?!?!?!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                Von pulling for Michigan? What the fuck is happening to this world?!?!?!
                                Hey, I wanted them to beat Lewisville last year!

Comment

Working...