X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Unless I missed something, I don't understand the "trucker" reference...

Both of those guys got into the blue car at the end....
    Oh, that's easily explainable. If you ain't driving a bright green taxi, you are considered a "trucker". It's more or less like making a decision between being a Hot Wheels or Johnny Lightning disciple.

COOL...

NOT SO MUCH...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

It looked like a fat slob beating up a skinny slob.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc

Still one of the funniest things I have ever seen
        Everyone is kung fu fighting.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
          Errrrrr, one fat guys sits on a skinny guy and throws some ineffectual punches. It looks like the fights people used to have in middle school. (Aside: my dad always taught me to aim the first punch at the gut - if you aim at the head you have higher chance of missing and then getting taken to the ground).

I am a little concerned by the fact that it was filmed. Coincidence? Or set up?

I am also a little amused by the idea that being 'a trucker' automatically qualifies you for being a 'tough guy'.
          Your dad was right. You can take the wind out of them with a gut punch. Also the best way to score a knock out punch on someone is to keep punching their torso and they concentrate on that and then they never see the knockout punch coming.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Here ya go. A rickshaw driver vs. NYC cab driver. LOL!

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              It looked like a fat slob beating up a skinny slob.
              My two favorites when each public fight comes up:

*My spiders dick is bigger than your spiders dick.
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-23-2014, 05:14 AM. Reason: * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ZEMnalozc
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Hey the guy in the sweat suit is doing it right. He's throwing punches from the shoulder to get the leverage. He's got his feet apart for stability. He's laying it into them instead of dancing all around and waiting for the other guy to do something.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Always fucking fast and fierce... and watch the spider link i sent you in the edit. Your balance is always important in a boxer's mind. Now....can the motherfucker do floor work.

*always go for the guy with the biggest mouth first. Keep him close.

Now "Sunglasses" in the clip you sent....I need you to watch him. I think he is security for a local fabric store. Notice how he shows what he is packing to the camera first off? He watches traffic before he starts separating them. The other well dressed Gentleman with the cap on separates the rickshaw driver "who started it" and tells the cabbie to get back in the car and not go to jail "evidenced by the 5 cops surrounding him at the end". You know: Kinda just wants me to dress better. Match my fucking socks again?
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-23-2014, 05:43 AM. Reason: *and repeat ad nauseum.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

That's not strictly true , in most martial arts reaction force is an important ingredient in the creation of power . In self defence that's not true , with very little practice or training people can throw punches without the creation of reaction force or throwing punches from the shoulder .
                    This gives the element of surprise and stops any attack being telegraphed thus blocked or dodged.
                    And as for standing with your feet apart , not sure what that means but a moving target or opponent is much more dangerous .
                    Imho.
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      In self defence that's not true , with very little practice or training people can throw punches without the creation of reaction force or throwing punches from the shoulder .
                      This gives the element of surprise and stops any attack being telegraphed thus blocked or dodged.
                      And as for standing with your feet apart , not sure what that means but a moving target or opponent is much more dangerous .
                      Imho.
                      So if someone sees me on floor work work your stomach......tell me how that is done. I started my thought with the Chinatown clip above vandeleur....so myself personally....I feel i have put time in as a boxer.....but i naturally fight with my feet. A wrestler (one of our oldest traditions in both east and west) uses floor work in a different way. To fight....I believe you must know all your ranges.
                      Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-23-2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: I had a grammer problem. I used hieroglyphics instead of English.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

This is why I order chinese takeout.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

For a comprehensive guide to all my moves please consult both Kung fu panda 1 and 2 and teenage mutant ninja turtles

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

I learned when I was very young to respect the human dignity of everyone I met, to observe them closely and listen to them carefully. From the adults in my extended family I learned that everybody has a story but not everyone can tell it. I learned that most of life's greatest wounds are self-inflicted, that trying and failing is far better than not trying at all, that everyone makes mistakes but most people are basically good. As a boy growing up in the civil rights years, then during Vietnam, I came to see politics as a way to help other people make their own life stories better. All along the way I learned a lot from other leaders, especially those who befriended me and shared their own experiences. Yitzhak Rabin reminded me that you don't make peace with your friends. Nelson Mandela told me and showed me that you can't be a great leader if you're driven by resentment and hatred, no matter how justified those feelings are. To be free to lead, you have to let a lot of things go. I'm grateful to them and everyone else who taught me to look for the dreams and hurts, hopes and fears, in the eyes of everyone I met.

so you know the black t-shirted hat (in this case plate) throwing chink that shot his wad.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-23-2014, 06:03 AM. Reason: Yitzhak Rabin reminded me that you don't make peace with your friends.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              That's not strictly true , in most martial arts reaction force is an important ingredient in the creation of power . In self defence that's not true , with very little practice or training people can throw punches without the creation of reaction force or throwing punches from the shoulder .
                              Imho.
                              You keep your feet apart because it's harder to knock you over. They teach this in fencing, fire arms training, and boxing. You generate more power in a punch throwing from the shoulder because you get the leverage behind it. It's street fighting, not jujitsu.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I take your point about the generation of power and balance but a stationary target is a stationary target

" be like water "

Comment

Working...