X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Good luck with everything and I hope you do feel better laying off the sauce...
    100% agree with that. Of everything he said that is what I am hoping is true. Used to be a cool dude.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      This proves it is a empty apology and yet another troll attempt. "I'm sorry but it isn't my fault" "I had a hand in it but it was allowed". Man up and apologize or get fucked. Easy as that.
      What the hell do you want Dale? I'll put my hand on my Larry bird jersey ( I don't have a bible ) and swear to you I didn't take any ofyour pics and give them to flappo. I'm sorry your pics were desicrated and the bullshit of whatever I said at 3 am in the shout box. I'm not gonna re-open old scabs. I am being accountable for myself. I have NOTHING To gain by this. I am telling you that I am sorry from my end of any wrong doings.

That's fucking it... End of story... We can dig up the past or you can say. "Fuck you" I didn't make any popgears of you and I'm sorry for encouraging others to do any of that nonsense.

It's your call man.

No hard feelings ... I just want a new Van Halen record and a back to back championships from the Red Sox....
      Last edited by WARF; 03-29-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I'm all for the forgiving part but don't think for a second I'm forgetting all the vile shit that was done to people here..............suicide photos when someone may or may not of been on the verge!

That's about as fucking low as you can get!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Hey Kwame you know.... After I'm about halfway through the label if someone starts flapping their mouth at me who the fuck knows what will happen. It was fucked up posting the suicide photos. If you think I was rude to jhale or lounge... I was a saint compared to the shit I said to angel. That's me... That's my wrong. I didn't come back here for a sympathy party or wanting to blame my actions over grey goose and red bull cocktails ( which I fucking miss... Or even better fireball whiskey with Apple cider....anyways....) if I said it I apologize. I just wanna make things right and if I can't then fuck it....

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by WARF
            What the hell do you want Dale? I'll put my hand on my Larry bird jersey ( I don't have a bible ) and swear to you I didn't take any ofyour pics and give them to flappo. I'm sorry your pics were desicrated and the bullshit of whatever I said at 3 am in the shout box. I'm not gonna re-open old scabs. I am being accountable for myself. I have NOTHING To gain by this. I am telling you that I am sorry from my end of any wrong doings.

That's fucking it... End of story... We can dig up the past or you can say. "Fuck you" I didn't make any popgears of you and I'm sorry for encouraging others to do any of that nonsense.

It's your call man.

No hard feelings ... I just want a new Van Halen record and a back to back championships from the Red Sox....
            The apology without any clauses, in my opinion that is what you owe everybody. I hope you mean it, we used to get along rather well. Regardless if you do or not best of luck to you and thank you for the apology.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by WARF
              Hey Kwame you know.... After I'm about halfway through the label if someone starts flapping their mouth at me who the fuck knows what will happen. It was fucked up posting the suicide photos. If you think I was rude to jhale or lounge... I was a saint compared to the shit I said to angel. That's me... That's my wrong. I didn't come back here for a sympathy party or wanting to blame my actions over grey goose and red bull cocktails ( which I fucking miss... Or even better fireball whiskey with Apple cider....anyways....) if I said it I apologize. I just wanna make things right and if I can't then fuck it....
              Hey brother, you're taking the right steps......stay sober!
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Fuck this ,WARF is probably still stuck in a snow drift somewhere , this is just sesh hacking his account to get posts up
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Fuck! That tricky bastard!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I'm telling you guys. I'm fucking sorry. I'm not an asshole like I've portrayed myself the past couple years. I had one fall out in 2005 at DDLR and another one here in 2001 during the hitch war and the rumor was I was gonna mod at slawterhouse which never happened. I think of most of you guys as family. I'd like to meet some of you for a show or just shoot the shit about sports or music. I don't remember who I was or what happened the past couple years until I stopped drinking a couple months ago. I don't know that person. I went from making. 50k a year. I was a victim of home invasion in 2012 and woke up with a gun to my head... I started drinking after work every day cuz I didn't wanna go home. I'd drink from 5 pm til 2am or maybe just stay up the whole night... I'd do coke all day at work just to stay awake.... My lunch break I'd go to bar or drink a few nips. If I did too much coke I'd take a few Xanax , kpins, I was a fucking garbage disposal. I lost my gf, my license , everything.... I'm fucking dangerous man!!! I just smoke my weed now ... That's the fucking rule....
                    I recovered all my losses and I'm back on track. So there is my personal info.... Sorry for being a fucking cunt...

So there you go.... That's my scoop... Fire away......
                    Last edited by WARF; 03-29-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

take stated
                      Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 03-29-2014, 01:22 PM. Reason: boobs
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

We've all been knocked down.....it's how you pick yourself up that counts!

I really do hope you're sincere and that you're turning your life around, buddy......I didn't want to believe what you turned into! Just kept hoping it was one of your gotcha tricks!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It's just water under the bridge....

I'm done drinking.... Unless I find out I'm terminally ill... then I'll do Molly, oc's , perc 30's coke, Xanax , kpins... I'll go out in a blaze of glory like Robin Crosby.... You know the dude from RATT... Or is that the other Crosby, Stills and Nash guy who gave his Sperm to Sarah McLaughlin or that other lipstick lesbo!!!! Cheers!!! I'm gonna drink my 6th monster energy drink and hope I wake up to see another day...

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Now that's the WARF I remember!!!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Anyways... I digress...

My "MIND THE GAP " page on facebook is approaching 60,000 likes...

Sorry for the absence of trademarks I'm on my phone!

MIND THE GAP!

Conmee of you're on fb you can admin the page ...
                              Last edited by WARF; 03-29-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

This may also be premature but I got 6 pages with over 800,000 likes if u got a band u want promoted I'll hook u up .

Comment

Working...